[WOF] - Warriors Of Faith
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Similar topics
    Latest topics
    » Call of Duty 1 1.5
    I get these sudden urges to conquer large parts of europe Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2022 7:15 pm by Howell

» Hello Old {MsM} Friends!
    I get these sudden urges to conquer large parts of europe Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2022 3:20 pm by [WoF]OldMan

» I miss the old days
    I get these sudden urges to conquer large parts of europe Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2020 8:16 am by Howell

» (Updates) How is everone?
    I get these sudden urges to conquer large parts of europe Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2020 5:56 pm by [WoF]COL.Papi

» Facebook
    I get these sudden urges to conquer large parts of europe Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2018 11:35 pm by Musik

» Other Games
    I get these sudden urges to conquer large parts of europe Icon_minitimeMon Jun 26, 2017 3:11 pm by Agent K

» COD WWII
    I get these sudden urges to conquer large parts of europe Icon_minitimeThu Jun 01, 2017 5:26 pm by Howell

» Checking in
    I get these sudden urges to conquer large parts of europe Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2016 7:30 pm by Howell

» Hello Everybody!!!!
    I get these sudden urges to conquer large parts of europe Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2016 6:06 pm by Howell

» Shifty aka Old school MsM member!
    I get these sudden urges to conquer large parts of europe Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2016 5:29 am by [WoF]James_E

» Hello Everyone
    I get these sudden urges to conquer large parts of europe Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2016 10:37 pm by [WoF]James_E

» Agent K is back
    I get these sudden urges to conquer large parts of europe Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2016 12:06 pm by Agent K

» Happy Birthday
    I get these sudden urges to conquer large parts of europe Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2016 4:34 pm by Pun

» Prayer request
    I get these sudden urges to conquer large parts of europe Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2016 4:25 pm by Pun

» Badger
    I get these sudden urges to conquer large parts of europe Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2016 4:49 pm by Badger

» Happy New Year!
    I get these sudden urges to conquer large parts of europe Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2016 4:48 pm by Badger

» New Job-Prayers Needed
    I get these sudden urges to conquer large parts of europe Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2015 2:38 pm by Pun

» Death in family
    I get these sudden urges to conquer large parts of europe Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2015 4:13 am by Pun

» Phoenix
    I get these sudden urges to conquer large parts of europe Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:11 am by Pun

» Happy 4th
    I get these sudden urges to conquer large parts of europe Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2015 2:30 pm by [WoF]James_E

PayPal Donations

Teamspeak Monitor
    teamspeak server Hosting by InstantTeamSpeak.comTesting:

I get these sudden urges to conquer large parts of europe

+2
    Radish*
    Coe
    6 posters

Go down

I get these sudden urges to conquer large parts of europe Empty I get these sudden urges to conquer large parts of europe

Post by Coe Sat Jan 23, 2010 2:41 am

Hey everyone, My name is Tyler. i am 15 and in 10th grade. i play many instruments. which i shall now name... Cello, guitar, drums, piano, somewhat violin, and my main instrument which i am going into as a career... TRUMPET!!!! i love the trumpet i have been playing for well over 8 years now. i am in one of Kentucky's best marching bands. Paul Lawrence Dunbar. i will be going into DCI as well( drum corps international) i plan on going to U of L to double major in music performance and music education. after i get out of college i plan on joining the marines. I love hanging around with friends and family. i used to be in boy scouts but then marching band came and i had to quit Sad. i am usually a fun person to be around unless you dont like fun people then i guess im not... but anyway Smile i keep all my friends, family and god close. that is all i can think of at the moment so if i think of something ill try to post it.

OH and P.S. Msm is da bomb
    thank you that is all. god bless and have a wonderful day/night which ever it is when your reading this.
    sincerely,

COE
    Coe
    Coe

Back to top Go down

I get these sudden urges to conquer large parts of europe Empty Re: I get these sudden urges to conquer large parts of europe

Post by Coe Sat Jan 23, 2010 4:03 am

OOO and im a really smart/ good reader. By 4th grade i had read war and peace. and last time i checked i was able to read 315 wpm. (im not trying to brag and i apologize if it sounds like it i just think its something cool about me.)
    Coe
    Coe

Back to top Go down

I get these sudden urges to conquer large parts of europe Empty Re: I get these sudden urges to conquer large parts of europe

Post by Radish* Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:28 am

Thats very cool man. Doesn't sound like you have a lot of free time LOL. When I was in grade school I was sent to this really fancy school for rich/smart kids. There was this one kid in there who read so fast that we all made fun of him because we thought he was lying. Later on he ended up finishing college in his sophomore year! I guess he had the last laugh. Turns out he was in the paper as some kind of genius. Shocked
    Radish*
    Radish*

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenix Sat Jan 23, 2010 11:37 am

I am a Star Scout in Boy Scouts. S oon i will be life. am also the SPL of my troop. You should rejoin and make Eagle. that way u can get alot of scholarships
    Phoenix
    Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Aegis Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:39 pm

COE, I play trombone in marching band. Except, I'm in a band that doesn't have a footbal team. Basically we go down to Washington D.C. and Disney WOrld :] and play. We recognized as like the 3rd best in CT and I'm the best trombone. 1st :]
    Aegis
    Aegis

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenix Sat Jan 23, 2010 2:12 pm

I can play the trombone. but im not in the band anymore
    Phoenix
    Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 23, 2010 2:17 pm

i was in band in 6th grade... i played trumpet also.... but i quit.... it got kinda of boring.... and now im in NJROTC....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:30 pm

I was in the band in Middle School. Played the Baritone. Quit in 8th grade. :-)

Back to top Go down

Post by Coe Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:36 pm

lol you should of stuck with it. its fun. MY marching band wsa in in the macys day parade 2 years ago. its a fun experience and you meet tons of new friends and create lots of lasting bonds between each other.
    Coe
    Coe

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:50 pm

I read ya.

I understand that it is fun and you should prob continue to do it. I remember having fun playing on an instrument and I do miss playing the baritone sometimes. But it isnt a big deal for me now. In middle school I had one other hobbies of mine that I continued to run to, drawing and I stuck with that one for many years. still enjoy it.

I get these sudden urges to conquer large parts of europe Picture033i

Back to top Go down

Post by Aegis Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:04 pm

Wow, thats great corn. You've got some talent that you should stick with.
    Aegis
    Aegis

Back to top Go down

Post by Coe Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:18 pm

dude that is cool. you've got talent
    Coe
    Coe

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:23 pm

thanks guys; I really appreciate it. I do draw, not because people will look at how awesome it looks and then congratulate me on it. I do it for God. He is the master artist and is far beyond me in design and talent. But, anyways. Thank you; I really enjoy drawing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Howell Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:54 pm

Whoa dude You have some really good artwork there Very Happy I wish i could draw like that Mad lol!
    Howell
    Howell

Back to top Go down

Post by Suttler Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:51 pm

You have probably read Henry Beard's Book of Latin. If not, then I'm making a bad connection to the topic title.

Otherwise, welcome aboard!

Suttler

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:53 pm

I dont play an instrament but i used to run track but now that im no longer "in shape" i dont any more. now my only talents are eating alot snoring playing ACE COMBAT and knowng a lot about the Red Army in ww2.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down