[WOF] - Warriors Of Faith
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Call of Duty 1 1.5
Unable to play until further notice Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2022 7:15 pm by Howell

» Hello Old {MsM} Friends!
Unable to play until further notice Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2022 3:20 pm by [WoF]OldMan

» I miss the old days
Unable to play until further notice Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2020 8:16 am by Howell

» (Updates) How is everone?
Unable to play until further notice Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2020 5:56 pm by [WoF]COL.Papi

» Facebook
Unable to play until further notice Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2018 11:35 pm by Musik

» Other Games
Unable to play until further notice Icon_minitimeMon Jun 26, 2017 3:11 pm by Agent K

» COD WWII
Unable to play until further notice Icon_minitimeThu Jun 01, 2017 5:26 pm by Howell

» Checking in
Unable to play until further notice Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2016 7:30 pm by Howell

» Hello Everybody!!!!
Unable to play until further notice Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2016 6:06 pm by Howell

» Shifty aka Old school MsM member!
Unable to play until further notice Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2016 5:29 am by [WoF]James_E

» Hello Everyone
Unable to play until further notice Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2016 10:37 pm by [WoF]James_E

» Agent K is back
Unable to play until further notice Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2016 12:06 pm by Agent K

» Happy Birthday
Unable to play until further notice Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2016 4:34 pm by Pun

» Prayer request
Unable to play until further notice Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2016 4:25 pm by Pun

» Badger
Unable to play until further notice Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2016 4:49 pm by Badger

» Happy New Year!
Unable to play until further notice Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2016 4:48 pm by Badger

» New Job-Prayers Needed
Unable to play until further notice Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2015 2:38 pm by Pun

» Death in family
Unable to play until further notice Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2015 4:13 am by Pun

» Phoenix
Unable to play until further notice Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:11 am by Pun

» Happy 4th
Unable to play until further notice Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2015 2:30 pm by [WoF]James_E

PayPal Donations

Teamspeak Monitor
teamspeak server Hosting by InstantTeamSpeak.comTesting:

Unable to play until further notice

5 posters

Go down

Unable to play until further notice Empty Unable to play until further notice

Post by Skittlez Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:53 pm

Hey guys

Just to let ya know, my computer has been acting up lately, and i can't run COD multiplayer... I'm gonna look into it and i'll tell you all when i get it fixed

Happy shooting!

-Skitz

Skittlez

Back to top Go down

Unable to play until further notice Empty Re: Unable to play until further notice

Post by Merceri Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:05 pm

Try a couple of things of you have not done so.

- Do a disk clean up
- Defrag
- Virus scan
- Delete your server cache in your COD Main folder
- Insure you delete everythin gin your recycle bin prior to running COD Multiplayer again

If you are still getting an error please post the error here so we can assist you.

Take care.
Merceri
Merceri

Back to top Go down

Unable to play until further notice Empty Re: Unable to play until further notice

Post by [WoF]GoA.Pun Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:23 pm

Ok Skittlez - Just let us know as soon as possible. We may have to take you out of the Recruit Program if you can get it up and running. You will be in good standing with MsM of course and when you get your computer straightened out then we can put you back into the Program. Hope you get it going man. God bless you buddy.
[WoF]GoA.Pun
[WoF]GoA.Pun
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shifty Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:32 pm

I say that if he has to be out of the recruit program because of technical difficulty. I suggest when he comes back that we start him back in the week he was at when he left. Instead of restarting over.
Shifty
Shifty

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:38 pm

that happened to me before

try a total re-install

Back to top Go down

Post by [WoF]GoA.Pun Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:39 pm

Yeah that is what we will do. We had to do that for Badger also. So no problem and Shifty when did you start thinking like and Admin lol. Great minds think alike yeah. Good deal man.
[WoF]GoA.Pun
[WoF]GoA.Pun
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SurkuS Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:48 pm

Come back soon!
Pm me if you want to know how to delete the server cache
SurkuS
SurkuS

Back to top Go down

Post by Merceri Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:57 pm

To delete server cache- Go to your COD folder and look for file named "Server Cache". Right click, choose delete, click yes to actually confirm delete of you need to. Close everything. Right click recycle bin and choose "empty contents of recycle bin". Launch CoD multiplayer again.

If all else fails uninstall game completely and reinstall.
Merceri
Merceri

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:59 pm

yeah i just said i have experienced the exact same problem

TOTAL un-install and TOTAL re-install

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:17 pm

yep "When in doubt, do as merc shouts"

Back to top Go down

Post by Skittlez Fri Aug 06, 2010 1:53 pm

THanks for all the suggestions guys Smile
y'all are the best
I'm at work right now, but i ran a virus scan on my computer and sure enough, there was some spyware :/ I got it removed thanks to my Anti-virus program, but CoD still isn't working so when i get home, i'll try what you guys said

In the mean time if i have to be taken out of the recruit program, then i'm ok with that as long as i can get back in Smile

One of you admins can PM me if you want me to remove my tags, but i will try to have Cod up and running by tommorrow

Again, you guys are great and i appreciate your help... I'll tell you the outcome tomorrow

You guys have fun playing, and be safe Smile

-Skitz

Skittlez

Back to top Go down

Post by Merceri Fri Aug 06, 2010 3:14 pm

Lets see if this issue can be resolved first in a timely manner. If not, then we can go from there.
Merceri
Merceri

Back to top Go down

Post by Skittlez Fri Aug 06, 2010 3:17 pm

Sure thing merc

Skittlez

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down