[WOF] - Warriors Of Faith
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Call of Duty 1 1.5
After the MAster Server goes back up.... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2022 7:15 pm by Howell

» Hello Old {MsM} Friends!
After the MAster Server goes back up.... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2022 3:20 pm by [WoF]OldMan

» I miss the old days
After the MAster Server goes back up.... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2020 8:16 am by Howell

» (Updates) How is everone?
After the MAster Server goes back up.... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2020 5:56 pm by [WoF]COL.Papi

» Facebook
After the MAster Server goes back up.... Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2018 11:35 pm by Musik

» Other Games
After the MAster Server goes back up.... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 26, 2017 3:11 pm by Agent K

» COD WWII
After the MAster Server goes back up.... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 01, 2017 5:26 pm by Howell

» Checking in
After the MAster Server goes back up.... Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2016 7:30 pm by Howell

» Hello Everybody!!!!
After the MAster Server goes back up.... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2016 6:06 pm by Howell

» Shifty aka Old school MsM member!
After the MAster Server goes back up.... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2016 5:29 am by [WoF]James_E

» Hello Everyone
After the MAster Server goes back up.... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2016 10:37 pm by [WoF]James_E

» Agent K is back
After the MAster Server goes back up.... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2016 12:06 pm by Agent K

» Happy Birthday
After the MAster Server goes back up.... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2016 4:34 pm by Pun

» Prayer request
After the MAster Server goes back up.... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2016 4:25 pm by Pun

» Badger
After the MAster Server goes back up.... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2016 4:49 pm by Badger

» Happy New Year!
After the MAster Server goes back up.... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2016 4:48 pm by Badger

» New Job-Prayers Needed
After the MAster Server goes back up.... Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2015 2:38 pm by Pun

» Death in family
After the MAster Server goes back up.... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2015 4:13 am by Pun

» Phoenix
After the MAster Server goes back up.... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:11 am by Pun

» Happy 4th
After the MAster Server goes back up.... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2015 2:30 pm by [WoF]James_E

PayPal Donations

Teamspeak Monitor
teamspeak server Hosting by InstantTeamSpeak.comTesting:

After the MAster Server goes back up....

3 posters

Go down

After the MAster Server goes back up.... Empty After the MAster Server goes back up....

Post by Tesla Sat Aug 07, 2010 3:20 pm

How do you get your CODMP.exe working again?

Tesla

Back to top Go down

After the MAster Server goes back up.... Empty Re: After the MAster Server goes back up....

Post by Merceri Sat Aug 07, 2010 4:59 pm

Try these options one at a time.

- Close out game completely and restart it
- Delete server cache
- Delete all your cookies (or eat them)
- May have to reinstall game

This is a common problem when the master server is down and you try to refresh the game.

Merceri
Merceri

Back to top Go down

After the MAster Server goes back up.... Empty Re: After the MAster Server goes back up....

Post by Tesla Sat Aug 07, 2010 5:22 pm

What file are the cookies in? Only cookies i know of are the interweb ones.

Tesla

Back to top Go down

Post by Smash Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:46 pm

If you try to refresh the master server and it is down, the next time you start COD you will get an error. All you have to do is delete the server cache out of the COD folder.

If the master server is down, you can also connect through Xfire if you have played on the server lately or have it saved as a favorite. Also you can contect through console and I know there is a thread around here somewhere that explains how to do that.
Smash
Smash

Back to top Go down

Post by Tesla Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:05 am

I've tried all that, but it still isn't working. Hmmm.

Ewwww, now I can't even get on the server through XFire...

Tesla

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:26 am

to connect directly through the console.

Simply have the specific IP address of the server and type in the console

/connect IPADDRESSHERE

and it should attempt to connect to that specific server

Back to top Go down

Post by Tesla Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:33 am

Well, that's the problem. The Multiplayer menu doesn't even open up. It's cause I pressed "refresh" while the master server was down.

I've tried all of the things Merc posted, except the cookies one. I''m not real familiar with that.

Tesla

Back to top Go down

Post by Merceri Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:15 pm

Make sure your choices at the top of CoD server menu are correct....

Source- Internet
Connection- DSL/Cable or what you use
Game type: all

Insure you completely delete the server cache even from the recycle bin.

Merceri
Merceri

Back to top Go down

Post by Tesla Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:18 pm

That didn't work either...

Tesla

Back to top Go down

Post by Tesla Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:04 pm

Awww, WFD suggested I reinstall it into another folder, and that worked. But I lost all my binds now... At least i can play, which is the good part.

Tesla

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 09, 2010 9:31 am

Yep, usually re-installing fixes it all. If you have the previous config_mp file in the main folder, you can bring it over to the other main folder and keep the binds from the previous game. The information of the binds are controlled in that file

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down