[WOF] - Warriors Of Faith
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Call of Duty 1 1.5
The Master Server Crashed! Things that will fix it. (I can haz sticky?) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2022 7:15 pm by Howell

» Hello Old {MsM} Friends!
The Master Server Crashed! Things that will fix it. (I can haz sticky?) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2022 3:20 pm by [WoF]OldMan

» I miss the old days
The Master Server Crashed! Things that will fix it. (I can haz sticky?) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2020 8:16 am by Howell

» (Updates) How is everone?
The Master Server Crashed! Things that will fix it. (I can haz sticky?) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2020 5:56 pm by [WoF]COL.Papi

» Facebook
The Master Server Crashed! Things that will fix it. (I can haz sticky?) Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2018 11:35 pm by Musik

» Other Games
The Master Server Crashed! Things that will fix it. (I can haz sticky?) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 26, 2017 3:11 pm by Agent K

» COD WWII
The Master Server Crashed! Things that will fix it. (I can haz sticky?) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 01, 2017 5:26 pm by Howell

» Checking in
The Master Server Crashed! Things that will fix it. (I can haz sticky?) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2016 7:30 pm by Howell

» Hello Everybody!!!!
The Master Server Crashed! Things that will fix it. (I can haz sticky?) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2016 6:06 pm by Howell

» Shifty aka Old school MsM member!
The Master Server Crashed! Things that will fix it. (I can haz sticky?) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2016 5:29 am by [WoF]James_E

» Hello Everyone
The Master Server Crashed! Things that will fix it. (I can haz sticky?) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2016 10:37 pm by [WoF]James_E

» Agent K is back
The Master Server Crashed! Things that will fix it. (I can haz sticky?) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2016 12:06 pm by Agent K

» Happy Birthday
The Master Server Crashed! Things that will fix it. (I can haz sticky?) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2016 4:34 pm by Pun

» Prayer request
The Master Server Crashed! Things that will fix it. (I can haz sticky?) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2016 4:25 pm by Pun

» Badger
The Master Server Crashed! Things that will fix it. (I can haz sticky?) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2016 4:49 pm by Badger

» Happy New Year!
The Master Server Crashed! Things that will fix it. (I can haz sticky?) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2016 4:48 pm by Badger

» New Job-Prayers Needed
The Master Server Crashed! Things that will fix it. (I can haz sticky?) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2015 2:38 pm by Pun

» Death in family
The Master Server Crashed! Things that will fix it. (I can haz sticky?) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2015 4:13 am by Pun

» Phoenix
The Master Server Crashed! Things that will fix it. (I can haz sticky?) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:11 am by Pun

» Happy 4th
The Master Server Crashed! Things that will fix it. (I can haz sticky?) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2015 2:30 pm by [WoF]James_E

PayPal Donations

Teamspeak Monitor
teamspeak server Hosting by InstantTeamSpeak.comTesting:

The Master Server Crashed! Things that will fix it. (I can haz sticky?)

4 posters

Go down

The Master Server Crashed! Things that will fix it. (I can haz sticky?) Empty The Master Server Crashed! Things that will fix it. (I can haz sticky?)

Post by Tesla Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:12 am

The Master Server has Crashed!

Here are things you can do to fix any problems and get running again:

1. Delete Server Cache
2. Make sure it's set to Internet.
3. Close out game.

If these do not work, you may have to reinstall the game.

If even that doesn't work, there's thing that WFD showed me that will work, but pretty much resets your COD completely. Meaning all your binds go bye bye, controls reset, graphics reset, and everything else you can think of.

1. Uninstall COD.
2. Make a new folder, yuo can name it whatever you want, whether it be COD or Cheese.
3. Open the newly made folder and at the top there is a bar that has the location. (EX:C:\Users\Gunnar\Downloads] Click the bar and it will change it to something like the example I made. Copy this, you will need it for installation.
4. Run installer. Do it how you would normally do, except when it get to the "Download location" change it to the link you copied. A message will pop up saying "Folder already exists, still install?" Click yes.
5. Call of Duty should work now, and have phun resetting everything! /sarcasm.

Tesla

Back to top Go down

The Master Server Crashed! Things that will fix it. (I can haz sticky?) Empty Re: The Master Server Crashed! Things that will fix it. (I can haz sticky?)

Post by Guest Mon Aug 09, 2010 9:43 am

I believe it is possible to keep the binds you have had, even if you uninstall it and everything. In the main folder of COD there is a file named config_mp, in this file contains all your binds in the Multiplayer, if you open it there will be quite confusing to see at first, but if you take a look at it, it begins to connect, you can actually insert bind directly into that folder. Just take that file and put it in your new main folder and it should be okay.

Back to top Go down

The Master Server Crashed! Things that will fix it. (I can haz sticky?) Empty Re: The Master Server Crashed! Things that will fix it. (I can haz sticky?)

Post by Shifty Mon Aug 09, 2010 11:29 am

You will have your same binds even if you uninstall it. It saves your binds in your computers cache. They are completely separate from the game.
Shifty
Shifty

Back to top Go down

Post by Tesla Mon Aug 09, 2010 11:30 am

I think I tried that, but didn't know you could open it... I already deleted it, soooo...

Tesla

Back to top Go down

Post by Paradise Mon Aug 09, 2010 3:59 pm

your out of luck lol
Paradise
Paradise

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:10 pm

Well I can't see any of our servers ... and idk what to do ... i can see like 10 servers ... PZG realism being one .... Sad HELP !!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuzzy Tue Aug 10, 2010 11:01 am

i had that same problem 2 days ago. gasp. all i did was wait and the rest of the servers appeared later that day

Fuzzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down