[WOF] - Warriors Of Faith
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Call of Duty 1 1.5
Agent K's anouncement to msm members Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2022 7:15 pm by Howell

» Hello Old {MsM} Friends!
Agent K's anouncement to msm members Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2022 3:20 pm by [WoF]OldMan

» I miss the old days
Agent K's anouncement to msm members Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2020 8:16 am by Howell

» (Updates) How is everone?
Agent K's anouncement to msm members Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2020 5:56 pm by [WoF]COL.Papi

» Facebook
Agent K's anouncement to msm members Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2018 11:35 pm by Musik

» Other Games
Agent K's anouncement to msm members Icon_minitimeMon Jun 26, 2017 3:11 pm by Agent K

» COD WWII
Agent K's anouncement to msm members Icon_minitimeThu Jun 01, 2017 5:26 pm by Howell

» Checking in
Agent K's anouncement to msm members Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2016 7:30 pm by Howell

» Hello Everybody!!!!
Agent K's anouncement to msm members Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2016 6:06 pm by Howell

» Shifty aka Old school MsM member!
Agent K's anouncement to msm members Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2016 5:29 am by [WoF]James_E

» Hello Everyone
Agent K's anouncement to msm members Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2016 10:37 pm by [WoF]James_E

» Agent K is back
Agent K's anouncement to msm members Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2016 12:06 pm by Agent K

» Happy Birthday
Agent K's anouncement to msm members Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2016 4:34 pm by Pun

» Prayer request
Agent K's anouncement to msm members Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2016 4:25 pm by Pun

» Badger
Agent K's anouncement to msm members Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2016 4:49 pm by Badger

» Happy New Year!
Agent K's anouncement to msm members Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2016 4:48 pm by Badger

» New Job-Prayers Needed
Agent K's anouncement to msm members Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2015 2:38 pm by Pun

» Death in family
Agent K's anouncement to msm members Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2015 4:13 am by Pun

» Phoenix
Agent K's anouncement to msm members Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:11 am by Pun

» Happy 4th
Agent K's anouncement to msm members Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2015 2:30 pm by [WoF]James_E

PayPal Donations

Teamspeak Monitor
teamspeak server Hosting by InstantTeamSpeak.comTesting:

Agent K's anouncement to msm members

5 posters

Go down

Agent K's anouncement to msm members Empty Agent K's anouncement to msm members

Post by Guest Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:36 pm

since i last went out of msm i have been going through changes like im more quiet, have self control, im more mature and alot less naive, more chillaxed, and not a jerk anymore, and i realize that msm is where i belong. i remember somebody saying "i thought as long as there is msm there would be agent k" and now i realize thats where im meant to be, here with my friends in msm

i understand why you want to watch me on the servers first, i dont blame you either, i was a total jerk and a naive idiot. but even tho i prolly have like a 0 percent chance of gettin back in i still am going to try my hardest because i miss you all, your like my family and its time i realized that and set right what i did wrong and that i am loyal to my true friends.

-Agent K

Back to top Go down

Agent K's anouncement to msm members Empty Re: Agent K's anouncement to msm members

Post by Fuzzy Wed Nov 03, 2010 10:46 pm

Good luck agent k and ill see ya soon. God Bless

Fuzzy

Back to top Go down

Agent K's anouncement to msm members Empty Re: Agent K's anouncement to msm members

Post by VIA Fri Nov 05, 2010 5:21 pm

ah
VIA
VIA

http://kiltskilts@yahoo.ca

Back to top Go down

Post by [WoF]GoA.Pun Fri Nov 05, 2010 5:34 pm

Dont get too down buddy. Just be yourself and we will be seeing you around. God bless you Agent K.
[WoF]GoA.Pun
[WoF]GoA.Pun
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VIA Fri Nov 05, 2010 5:43 pm

sorry i got called away didnt finish what i was saying cheer up buddy thing will turn around for you just keep praying
VIA
VIA

http://kiltskilts@yahoo.ca

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 06, 2010 12:36 am

i just quit af now known as D2C cause it became a 1.3 clan from what heard from admins cause i want to be able to come back to msm

Back to top Go down

Post by Pun Sat Nov 06, 2010 2:51 pm

Hang id der LIL Buddy,we'll discussit in a bit and see where you stand.you have to walk the walk,not just talk the talk.God bless you

MsM
Marn

Pun

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 06, 2010 4:08 pm

ok thanks

Back to top Go down

Post by Trooper Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:17 am

Just keep your head up. Good luck.
Trooper
Trooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:52 pm

thank you it makes me feel a lil better Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down