[WOF] - Warriors Of Faith
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Call of Duty 1 1.5
Osama bin Laden Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2022 7:15 pm by Howell

» Hello Old {MsM} Friends!
Osama bin Laden Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2022 3:20 pm by [WoF]OldMan

» I miss the old days
Osama bin Laden Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2020 8:16 am by Howell

» (Updates) How is everone?
Osama bin Laden Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2020 5:56 pm by [WoF]COL.Papi

» Facebook
Osama bin Laden Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2018 11:35 pm by Musik

» Other Games
Osama bin Laden Icon_minitimeMon Jun 26, 2017 3:11 pm by Agent K

» COD WWII
Osama bin Laden Icon_minitimeThu Jun 01, 2017 5:26 pm by Howell

» Checking in
Osama bin Laden Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2016 7:30 pm by Howell

» Hello Everybody!!!!
Osama bin Laden Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2016 6:06 pm by Howell

» Shifty aka Old school MsM member!
Osama bin Laden Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2016 5:29 am by [WoF]James_E

» Hello Everyone
Osama bin Laden Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2016 10:37 pm by [WoF]James_E

» Agent K is back
Osama bin Laden Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2016 12:06 pm by Agent K

» Happy Birthday
Osama bin Laden Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2016 4:34 pm by Pun

» Prayer request
Osama bin Laden Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2016 4:25 pm by Pun

» Badger
Osama bin Laden Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2016 4:49 pm by Badger

» Happy New Year!
Osama bin Laden Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2016 4:48 pm by Badger

» New Job-Prayers Needed
Osama bin Laden Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2015 2:38 pm by Pun

» Death in family
Osama bin Laden Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2015 4:13 am by Pun

» Phoenix
Osama bin Laden Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:11 am by Pun

» Happy 4th
Osama bin Laden Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2015 2:30 pm by [WoF]James_E

PayPal Donations

Teamspeak Monitor
teamspeak server Hosting by InstantTeamSpeak.comTesting:

Osama bin Laden

+13
ColdCoffee
Peasoup
Fiddler
Kennison
ES45
[WoF]OldMan
Romanian
Demonslyer
Pun
Trooper
[WoF]GoA.Pun
UncleFrank
crescentdawn
17 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Osama bin Laden Empty Osama bin Laden

Post by crescentdawn Sun May 01, 2011 11:52 pm

Osama bin Laden is dead.

US Forces have the body of bin Laden.
A US action has resulted in the death of Osama bin Laden.

God Bless America.

crescentdawn

Back to top Go down

Osama bin Laden Empty Re: Osama bin Laden

Post by UncleFrank Mon May 02, 2011 1:43 am

bam!!!! Got da rascal. cheers
UncleFrank
UncleFrank
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by [WoF]GoA.Pun Mon May 02, 2011 2:25 am

Adios Surprised
[WoF]GoA.Pun
[WoF]GoA.Pun
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Trooper Mon May 02, 2011 4:12 am

I wonder how halfcanofSPAM and al qaeda will respond? I mean I know they are not just gonna throw their hands up and quit. I do hope so tho.
Trooper
Trooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Pun Mon May 02, 2011 9:27 am

Now he gets his 75 wives,Doesn't he?My God said One man one woman.Their' said they get about 75.what kind of God would Punish you like that?hehehehehehehehehehe Talkin about Hell!

Pun

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonslyer Mon May 02, 2011 11:10 am

{MsM}2LT.Trooper wrote:I wonder how halfcanofSPAM and al qaeda will respond? I mean I know they are not just gonna throw their hands up and quit. I do hope so tho.
who knows

i think the US is more worried about the rise of the tali ban again in the area. Show troops still wont be pulled out probably for some time still

Demonslyer

Back to top Go down

Post by Romanian Mon May 02, 2011 11:12 am

Marn wrote:Now he gets his 75 wives,Doesn't he?My God said One man one woman.Their' said they get about 75.what kind of God would Punish you like that?hehehehehehehehehehe Talkin about Hell!
they never said for sure 75 "wives", they said 75 "virgins". You know there are also male virgins? O.o
Romanian
Romanian

http://www.owntclan.com

Back to top Go down

Post by [WoF]OldMan Mon May 02, 2011 11:51 am

What an awesome job our military and intelligence community did with eliminating this parasite. As long as we are on a roll, let's get a few more on the list. I am not particularly fond of the current president, but I don't really care who was in office when we finally captured or killed this terrorist. It should prove to the others that they can run but they can't hide. They will eventually be hunted down.

Hooah to that Navy seal team and the others involved.

[WoF]OldMan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 02, 2011 5:34 pm

finally i was thinkin me and frank were gonna hafta go get him ourselves, with the tommy of course lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by ES45 Mon May 02, 2011 6:08 pm

Haha i was delighted to hear that he's finally been taken down, but most likely the fighting will come to an end soon. Smile
ES45
ES45

Back to top Go down

Post by [WoF]GoA.Pun Mon May 02, 2011 10:13 pm

For many reasons, I am very happy that Bin Laden was eliminated. I personally believe that our world will be a much safer place for all of us since he is now gone however, I have searched my own heart concerning all the celebrations that are taking place all over the United States and abroad and I feel somewhat, no, quite a lot, disappointed that people are celebrating the death of a man in such a way even if the man was a terrorist and a tyrant of unspeakable terms. I know that those who lost family and friends in the 9/11 ordeal have an absolute right (for lack of better word) to be happy that justice has in someway been accomplished, but it breaks my heart to see all the celebration and cheering over the death of another human being. I am as American as a person can be and I love this Country and have served in the Armed Forces with great dedication to prove my loyalty and patriotism for our Country and way of life but the celebrating really takes me to a place in my mind that I am very uncomfortable with guys. Some may say, "well if Pun had of lost loved ones or friends in the ordeal he would feel differently" but actually, as I said, I have searched my heart completely and I would disagree with that totally.

Osama deserved what he has gotten and there is no doubt to that but I think we (Americans) should hold ourselves to a more civilized attitude than to be parading all over the Country shouting insane remarks directed toward a man being killed, no matter who the man is or what he has done to us. We are better than that. As Christians, we should also have forgiveness in our hearts no matter what the situation is.

Yes this really bothers me terribly. If what I have said here grips you in the wrong way then so be it and I cannot bring myself to even say I am sorry for that. I feel that when we execute a person for their crimes (no matter how bad) that we should be of a more somber attitude and our mein should be reflective of our true inner self. Just my feelings, thought I would share them with you.
[WoF]GoA.Pun
[WoF]GoA.Pun
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kennison Mon May 02, 2011 10:34 pm

but it breaks my heart to see all the celebration and cheering over the death of another human being.
I too was very uncomfortable with the celebrations over a man's death. He was a horrible man and caused great pain and grief and those who followed him will continue his mission. However, Christ died for him. Sadly, he knows who his real God is now and who his real Savior could have been. He also knows that there are no virgins waiting for him.

I thank God for men and women who risk their lives to go to far away places and take care of evil people so that I can be safe. And from what I've seen today they did risk their lives. A chopper went down and when they landed they met gun fire. Their training brought them through successfully. I am proud to be an American and proud that these men and those who planned this assault were successful. I am proud that a message was sent to all who promote evil that we will go after you and we will get you if you try it again. I just feel a little uncomfortable celebrating another humans death.
Kennison
Kennison

Back to top Go down

Post by Fiddler Mon May 02, 2011 10:47 pm

When I heard this on the radio and heard the commentators say that they were happy he was dead, I had the same thought. I know he was very evil, but still... it just seems wrong to me. One thing this makes me think is just how "all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God" (rom. 3:23). bin Laden was a sinner, but that doesn't mean we should hate him. The bible says to love your enemies. This always makes me think of David and Saul, and how Saul tried to kill David even though David had only done good things to Saul.
Fiddler
Fiddler

Back to top Go down

Post by Kennison Mon May 02, 2011 11:15 pm

This always makes me think of David and Saul, and how Saul tried to kill David even though David had only done good things to Saul.
Great example Fid.
Kennison
Kennison

Back to top Go down

Post by Peasoup Mon May 02, 2011 11:20 pm

Amen Pun.

I would personnaly celebrate the fact that the Seals who intervened were not hurt. Therefore not adding to bin laden's list of victims. It's also a moment to point out their professionalism and abilities. Its a serious message sent to other terrorist leaders that the US can strike with surgical precision anyone however powerful they think they are.

Bin laden had it comin, but there will be others. Celebrating his death wont bring back his victims. Hopefully, it will give some closure to the families of those who fell on 9-11 and other events related to him.
Peasoup
Peasoup

Back to top Go down

Post by ColdCoffee Mon May 02, 2011 11:26 pm

I won't even go into the conspiracy "theories" then about this whole thing. I mean, our government has never lied to us before, so why be skeptical now, right? I mean the Russian Government even came up with skull and jawbone of Hitler ... even if it was female ... This one is now "buried" at the bottom of "the sea" alien
ColdCoffee
ColdCoffee

http://www.ivfx.com

Back to top Go down

Post by [WoF]GoA.Pun Tue May 03, 2011 1:14 am

I love the way your thinking Coffee. You got it partner. Yes and Laden is now fish food right, or is he? That's the million $ question.
[WoF]GoA.Pun
[WoF]GoA.Pun
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Tue May 03, 2011 1:14 am

A friend of mine posted this on Facebook.

"Do not gloat when your enemy falls; when he stumbles, do not let your heart rejoice, or the LORD will see and disapprove and turn his wrath away from him."
Proverbs 24:17 - 18
Lee
Lee

Back to top Go down

Post by crescentdawn Tue May 03, 2011 2:35 am

{MsM} 1LT. Kennison wrote:
but it breaks my heart to see all the celebration and cheering over the death of another human being.
I too was very uncomfortable with the celebrations over a man's death. He was a horrible man and caused great pain and grief and those who followed him will continue his mission. However, Christ died for him. Sadly, he knows who his real God is now and who his real Savior could have been. He also knows that there are no virgins waiting for him.

I thank God for men and women who risk their lives to go to far away places and take care of evil people so that I can be safe. And from what I've seen today they did risk their lives. A chopper went down and when they landed they met gun fire. Their training brought them through successfully. I am proud to be an American and proud that these men and those who planned this assault were successful. I am proud that a message was sent to all who promote evil that we will go after you and we will get you if you try it again. I just feel a little uncomfortable celebrating another humans death.

It's not necessarily the death of him as an actual person they are celebrating; rather, the death of the ideas and suffering that he REPRESENTED in his lifetime. Sure some people are happy he's personally dead, but I think the majority of folks are more happy about the overall picture his death paints. It is also closure of sorts for people like the 9/11 victims, beyond a personal hatred for the one man.

Don't be so quick to condemn fellow man. Think into it a bit deeper. Perhaps you will see there is more to it than simply "cheering over the death of a human being".

crescentdawn

Back to top Go down

Post by [WoF]OldMan Tue May 03, 2011 9:09 am

Not here to change anyone's opinion or thoughts on his death, I think everyone is entitled to feel and express them. That's what I love about this clan. I am though, going to have to agree somewhat with crescentdawn.

I think it is difficult part of human nature to understand. I do believe that celebrating the loss of life in the end diminishes us but in the case of Osama, I think his death is much more symbolic, much more than the death of a single person. He was clearly an important figure head that brought tyranny and death to a lot of innocent people. I think it is atonement for those lives he affected. He built a network that will menace and harass the world for a long time to come.

I think his death is comparable to the that of Hitler. I also think that God and civilization correctly requires individuals to suppress our violent side, but how should we as a civilized society respond to a violent attack that has killed thousands of people and to the terror of future attacks that have continued to threaten us? Was there celebration when Pharaoh's army drowned in the Red Sea?

[WoF]OldMan

Back to top Go down

Post by [WoF]GoA.Pun Tue May 03, 2011 11:57 am

I have not condemed anyone Crescentdawn, and how can you know what they are celebrating. DId they make a statement saying that is what they are celebrating? NO. Just the other night on national news TV, a man said, "I am glad he's dead and I hope he rots in hell." Now that is very Christian and all American right there bud.
[WoF]GoA.Pun
[WoF]GoA.Pun
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by [WoF]GoA.Pun Tue May 03, 2011 12:02 pm

The Song of the Sea (Hebrew: <span dir="rtl" lang="he">שירת הים</span>‎, also known as Az Yashir Moshe) is a poem that appears in the Book of Exodus of the Hebrew Bible, at Exodus 15:1-18. It is followed in verses 20 and 21 by a much shorter song sung by Miriam and the other women. The Song of the Sea was reputedly sung by the Israelites after they crossed the Red Sea
in safety, and celebrates the destruction of the Egyptian army during
the crossing, and looks forward to their future conquest of Canaan.

Then they wondered around for 40 years lost as a goose.
[WoF]GoA.Pun
[WoF]GoA.Pun
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kennison Tue May 03, 2011 9:23 pm

Lee wrote:A friend of mine posted this on Facebook.

"Do not gloat when your enemy falls; when he stumbles, do not let your heart rejoice, or the LORD will see and disapprove and turn his wrath away from him."
Proverbs 24:17 - 18

Great verse! And something that is very hard to do some times.

Last edited by {MsM} 1LT. Kennison on Tue May 03, 2011 9:23 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added)
Kennison
Kennison

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenix Wed May 04, 2011 1:23 am

We can all agree he was the hide and go seek champion 10 years in a row. 2001-2011. It just doesnt pay to lose this game Razz
Phoenix
Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by ChrisKhaos Thu May 05, 2011 8:04 am

Phoenix wrote:We can all agree he was the hide and go seek champion 10 years in a row. 2001-2011. It just doesnt pay to lose this game Razz

I Lol'd. Very Happy Hahaha.
ChrisKhaos
ChrisKhaos

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum