Thu Dec 25, 2014 4:46 am by Howell

PayPal Donations

Teamspeak Monitor
    teamspeak server Hosting by InstantTeamSpeak.comTesting:

Scrim

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Scrim

Post by Pun on Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:25 am

Hey guys,we will no longer be scrimming on other servers.we will not tolerate wat has been going on.this is suppose to be about fun.when folks want to hack to win.i draw the line right there.i dont have to mention who I am talking about.i will not lower myself or the reputation of MsM to the level of those in question.God bless Guys and a fight well fought.Keep on Keepin on.

Marn

Pun

Back to top Go down

Re: Scrim

Post by hanibal on Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:32 am

I agree totally I feel that we are better then that and eventually there will be no hack out there that can beat our honest play good game again all things considered we do need to do a all weps scrim sometime soon so we can have some real fun. LoL
    hanibal

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenix on Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:43 am

hoorah!
    Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by [WoF]GoA.Pun on Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:50 am

That is absolutely right fellows, we put forth a very honest and very tough fight. MsM will from now on scrim ONLY on our servers. If the challenging team or Clan does not want to scrim on our servers then we will NOT scrim.
    We do not like to lose, however, we will always demonstrate good sportsmanship at all times and commend any Clan who defeats us honestly. I would like to scrim SoC, they are a very strict outfit and that is fine by me. I know that the Admin and NCO's there would NEVER tolerate hacking or glitching of any kind so I think it would be a clean scrim. They are a no run and gun Clan and maybe we could do a rifles and autos scrim according to their rules and then one according to ours. Mojo and/or Shifty why dont you go over to their website and talk with them....What do you all think about that? I will post their website address in the members only section.
    [WoF]GoA.Pun
    Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeathCon5 on Sun Sep 27, 2009 4:43 am

hey one of my members metiond this tread to me so i tought i should check it out. anyways if you guys are implying taht one of 82nd, my clan mates, hacked or cheated some how i would like to talk to you about it. I dont want this to get personal or anything and i dont plan on defending anyone, i would just like to kno who you are talking about so i can keep an eye on them.

my xfire is deathcon50 and my email is kingsrule23@gmail.com , i have vent too if you want to talk there.

Thanks for listening.

Ps: Good Game guys (even if you do think one of my members hacked)
    DeathCon5

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Sep 27, 2009 2:10 pm

I am not going to say for sure that the clan was hacking but one thing i will say is the reg there was aweful and one person in particular made me very suspicious of walls...i really do not like to accuse one of hacking, but scrims is where u most likely do find em, unfortunately. I thouhgt for the most part it was a good game, but like I said, I didn't feel like it was an honest fight...maybe we can scrim them again, but like marn and pun said, only on our server.

Back to top Go down

Post by [WoF]GoA.Pun on Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:58 pm

Hey guys, listen up please, I understand how you feel but the one thing that I do think is this.. Megs and Rigs at 82nd are good people along with most of all their members however I think that they have a couple or three shady members but that is not for me or us to worry about. Only when a scrim such as this one takes place and we KNOW that hacks were used is where Marn Frank and I get concerned. We want ALL scrims to be CLEAN!! We dont want you fellows going over to 82nd and stirring up problems ok. We are here for you and if there are issues bring them to us first ok. Again I do think Rigs and Megs do their best to run a straight and clean outfit there on 82nd it is just that I dont think they really know who may be hacking because they put trust in their guys and leave it at that. Deathcon5 said that he wanted names well I can respect that but I or Marn will only discuss this with Rigs and Megs or their upper admin. Lets all just try to learn from this one.
    [WoF]GoA.Pun
    Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pun on Sun Sep 27, 2009 9:21 pm

well said Gen.Pun.

Pun

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony on Mon Sep 28, 2009 12:41 am

Hey,
    If someone can send me punishment xfire, would be much appreciated.

Tony

Back to top Go down

Post by DeathCon5 on Mon Sep 28, 2009 12:55 am

well pun i guess u dident kno that i am an admin of the 82nd clan, but if u feel you should talk to a different one feel free. however i felt i should be the one talking to you guys because i know all of our rifles players really well and i would be one of the more qualified admin to take on the subject. i talked to hanibal on xfire, and i have a copy of what was said, if you want i can send it to you. plz feel free to mssg me

as for posting about this on the forums i think it should end becuase i dont want any type of a rivalry to start, keep this with in the admins weather it b tony tom megs rigs or I, let admins sort it out so nothing gets personal

as always
    see you on the battle field
    ~DeathCon5~
    DeathCon5

Back to top Go down

Post by [WoF]GoA.Pun on Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:32 am

Deathcon5, I did not know that you were an Admin with 82nd. That was my fault and sorry that I did not know. I will be happy to discuss this with you on xfire if you like. I totally agree with what you have said here, we should keep this situation under control and not get all our members twisted up with each other. Marn Frank and I appreciate your tactfulness concerning the situation and I think we can get this thing ironed out with no lasting issues. That is our hope on this end. I think Tony ask for my xfire name and it is {MsM}Gen.Punishment

Please feel free to contact me there. I am not on xfire much but if you see me on the servers just let me know and I will get on xfire with you and whom ever. Also, I am under an alias most all time on our servers so just ask one of our members that are on and they will get with me ok. Thanks
    [WoF]GoA.Pun
    Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top