[WOF] - Warriors Of Faith
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Call of Duty 1 1.5
Pun Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2022 7:15 pm by Howell

» Hello Old {MsM} Friends!
Pun Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2022 3:20 pm by [WoF]OldMan

» I miss the old days
Pun Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2020 8:16 am by Howell

» (Updates) How is everone?
Pun Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2020 5:56 pm by [WoF]COL.Papi

» Facebook
Pun Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2018 11:35 pm by Musik

» Other Games
Pun Icon_minitimeMon Jun 26, 2017 3:11 pm by Agent K

» COD WWII
Pun Icon_minitimeThu Jun 01, 2017 5:26 pm by Howell

» Checking in
Pun Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2016 7:30 pm by Howell

» Hello Everybody!!!!
Pun Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2016 6:06 pm by Howell

» Shifty aka Old school MsM member!
Pun Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2016 5:29 am by [WoF]James_E

» Hello Everyone
Pun Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2016 10:37 pm by [WoF]James_E

» Agent K is back
Pun Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2016 12:06 pm by Agent K

» Happy Birthday
Pun Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2016 4:34 pm by Pun

» Prayer request
Pun Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2016 4:25 pm by Pun

» Badger
Pun Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2016 4:49 pm by Badger

» Happy New Year!
Pun Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2016 4:48 pm by Badger

» New Job-Prayers Needed
Pun Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2015 2:38 pm by Pun

» Death in family
Pun Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2015 4:13 am by Pun

» Phoenix
Pun Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:11 am by Pun

» Happy 4th
Pun Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2015 2:30 pm by [WoF]James_E

PayPal Donations

Teamspeak Monitor
teamspeak server Hosting by InstantTeamSpeak.comTesting:

Pun

+5
Trooper
UncleFrank
Peasoup
[WoF]BG.Terminator
Pun
9 posters

Go down

Pun Empty Pun

Post by Pun Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:00 pm

Hello MsM, I pray God is Blessing beyond Measure. I want to ask you fellas to lift Your GOA and Brother in Christ (Pun-Don)up to our Lord. he comes on here and asks folks to pray for our situation's and most of the time never giving thought to his own.He is really feeling down right now and needs us. Not only will prayer help,but also we need to let Pun know how much we appreciate him. I have been gone for some time now.On and off for 2 years.Pun has done about 98% of anything that has been done on the forums and servers. The server and forum does not run it's self. It is constantly needing something done in some way.He is like us guys,he likes to know that he is appreciated. he could be spending this time with his family at Home.But he chooses to spend it with his online Family. Pun is as a Wondeful Christian man and friend. he never fells to pick me up when i'm feeling down and I know he has done the same for about all of you. So Please take a lil time out and send Pun a Pm or post it here and let him Know you care and that he is appreciated here at MsM.ya know a thanks is good,but let him know why you appreciate him. Also I think we need to Thank Frank at the same time.You know neither one of these guys ever ask for recognition but deserve it. You wouldn't have this wonderful clan or a good place to play if they wer'nt keeping it up and keeping it clean. They care about all of you.Do you care about them??? God Bless you all

Steve/marn

Pun

Back to top Go down

Pun Empty Re: Pun

Post by [WoF]BG.Terminator Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:33 pm

Pun, I'm praying for you buddy!!!
[WoF]BG.Terminator
[WoF]BG.Terminator

Back to top Go down

Post by Peasoup Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:44 pm

So true Marn. Last monday, when I tried to get on UO and get Punkbuster figured out, Pun spent a great deal of time and effort to guide me through the process wich was frustrating cause we did try to run my game many times, with Pun pulling strings from his side to test the server and PB. He didn't have to do this and yet, he did. He stopped his gaming to see that I could join with the boys.

In the end, it was his council and Frank's that allowed me to get things set up.

Hat's off to you Pun. Thanks a whole lot for everything.

God bless you.
Peasoup
Peasoup

Back to top Go down

Post by UncleFrank Fri Mar 30, 2012 2:27 am

Yes indeed! God bless Pun and God bless Mommabear for letting him spend the time being the Backbone of MsM. I've tried and tried to get ole Pun to delegate some of this stuff, but he's as hard headed as an elephant elephant chasing a peanut. He likes to stay in the trenches and works hard for us to have safe, fun and respected servers and forums. Nothing get's by ole pun. He has the biggest heart and always finds the time to help a fello MsM brother get things working so they can have fun with the rest of us.
Pun....we thank you, uncle frankie thanks you from the bottom of my heart and we thank The Big Guy in the sky for sending us such a wonderful Admin and friend. We also very very much thank Mommabear for letting you run this thing. We all know we're in good hands when your at the helm buddy.
Oh and after 4 years in MsM, you get 2 vacations a year so use em wisely hehehe. 10 years u will get 3. Laughing

Thanks again for all you do and I'm daggum proud to call you my brother and my friend. Love ya buddy!
UncleFrank
UncleFrank
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Trooper Fri Mar 30, 2012 3:04 am

Thanks very much for everything you do and the time you take out of your life at home to spend with us. Very glad to have you really all of you as my online family. I am and will continue to pray for you Pun.
Trooper
Trooper

Back to top Go down

Post by [WoF]GoA.Pun Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:04 am

Thanks for all the PM's and emails fellows and the posts also. You all are way too nice to ole Pun. I thought Marn might give me an "atta boy" but I never thought he would post all that stuff lol, but thanks Marn, it is good to know that there are those who really do appreciate and understand how much time it takes to do this job, but hey, I really enjoy doing it for the Clan, always have.

Also, I will answer the question that several of you asked me in your PM's and I will answer it openly so you all will know that I am being open and honest about it... NO I am not going to start my own Clan, I appreciate you feeling the way you do but MsM is my home as long as MsM wants me to be here. I do appreciate what you all said but this is home for me. I will always do whatever I can to make MsM as strong as it has ever been and thats that. Thanks again for the encouragement fellows and again, I really appreciate those who replied, it shows me an awful lot about who and what people really thing about me.

God bless you all
[WoF]GoA.Pun
[WoF]GoA.Pun
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Musik Fri Mar 30, 2012 2:25 pm

I know that I have been absent for a while but Pun is the whole reason I even joined this clan and stuck with it. That first conversation we had as clan mates not only changed my attitude toward clanning but changed my life. Punishment is not just our GOA he is our guide to playing/living a great life style. He definitely deserves our prayers and thanks!
Musik
Musik

Back to top Go down

Post by UncleFrank Sun Apr 01, 2012 1:26 am

u said a mouthfull on that one muse. u hit the nail on the head. Ole Pun is like Alstate, ur in good hands.
UncleFrank
UncleFrank
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VIA Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:50 am

I THINK ALL YOU GUYS ARE GREAT YOUR THE BEST GUYS IN MY BOOK ANYWAY YOUR ABOVE THE REST NOTHING BUT THE BEST THREE CHEERS TO MsM FOR HAVING THE NICEIST PLAYERS AND ADIM AROUND ANY SERVER cheers cheers cheers
VIA
VIA

http://kiltskilts@yahoo.ca

Back to top Go down

Post by [WoF]BG.Terminator Mon Apr 02, 2012 1:32 pm

Pun, just checking in on you today my brother. How are you?

cheers Cheers!
[WoF]BG.Terminator
[WoF]BG.Terminator

Back to top Go down

Post by [WoF]GoA.Pun Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:59 pm

Doing alright Termi, thanks for asking brother. You guys have kept me going and you have all been instrumental in keeping my attitude in check. Thanks to all of my MsM partners and CoD buddies. You guys are the best.

God bless each of you.
[WoF]GoA.Pun
[WoF]GoA.Pun
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Queb Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:17 pm

PUN!!!!! MsM GOA PUN!!!!! DEAR FRIEND!!!! sunny !!! AND cheers !!!
Queb
Queb

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum