Thu Dec 25, 2014 4:46 am by Howell

PayPal Donations

Teamspeak Monitor
teamspeak server Hosting by InstantTeamSpeak.comTesting:

Me hardy crew

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Me hardy crew

Post by StumpyThePirate on Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:09 am

Hello Gents, I am StumpyThePirate, or FuzzyCow, or Josh. I came across your COD server yesterday and thought it was right cool. I played with Terminator and he directed me here. I recently re-installed my COD onto my laptop because I was getting too annoyed with the newer Call of duties, which i think is going downhill now. Common, COD 2 and COD 4 were Golden! Anyways, I used to be called FuzzyCow! but I have changed my name since to StumpyThePirate. I don't know why, i guess cus' i've had FuzzyCow as my GT since COD 1 came out, hahah! I also play PS3 and Xbox, but not too much Xbox cus' that's at my parents house, i'll put my GTs for those below. I play 3rd person shooters often along with FPS and The mass effect trilogy is my favorite game series ever. I also do some racing and of course Rock band Or guitar hero. I am in the top 1 percent for half the songs on RB and the top 10 Percent for DLC. Hardcore. i do have a mic for Comp, xbox, and ps3. On computer I tend to play more of the Star wars battlefront games with my friend, i love those games. I also really enjoy AudioSurf on Steam, quite a cool game. I do not have UO installed, and i may not get around to it but i'll see what i can do. I also have RollerCOaster tycoon, and that game is fun anyday! I do NOT have halo installed on my laptop or COD4.

A little about me personally, I am 19 and my birthday is April 1st. I currently live on my own and attend College. I am from OH and enjoy playing Guitar, drums, bass guitar, and keys. I have a band named "The Kitchens" and we are about to have our first gig next week. I play drums in the band but I also go around to open mic nights at coffee houses ect, playing guitar and singing my own or cover songs. If i'm not playing an instrument or gaming i'm at work. I work at a retirement home taking out trash and fixing up vacant rooms, I also serve food to people. If i'm not doing any of that I am hanging out with my girl. we have been dating for 5 weeks now and are going to cedar point (Amusment park) next month. Things are getting pretty serious, but we'll see where that goes, def. not planning on getting married till after college hah! Also, i like talking to people, be over game chat or voice chat, i find myself not playing the game and trying to make conversation with people, just trying to be friendly, if it gets annoying tell me to stop and i will.

I thought I would make a whole new section for Music, I listen to rock, metal, 90's rap, and a little bit of country. bands i listen to most are Foo Fighters, Mnemic, Foster the People, Rage against the machine, Blues traveler, Tom Petty, incubus, and The Hive. I can talk forever about music.

Well that's me, any questions i'll be happy to answer for you. I've been in a few clans, the first one being BFW, i'm not sure what happened to it, but i think it dispanded. I am currently apart of a Halo clan that is non-active called =AT=, we all still talk. And i would be interested in joining this clan if the people prove to be nice and respectful!
Ok, well that's it. Hit me up on one of these.....

Xfire: Fuzzycow1
Xbox: FuzzyLegion
PS3: xXPrO_ _ _FuRhErXx or Fuzzasourusrex
Steam: FuzzyLegion
YOUTUBE: Jarshsopinion
StumpyThePirate

Back to top Go down

Re: Me hardy crew

Post by Pun on Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:38 am

Thats a mouth full there bud.Glad to have ya on the forums. kick around a lil on the servers and the forums and I think you'll like what ya find bud. grab a weapon and hold on.MsM rocks da battle fields. God Bless

Pun

Back to top Go down

Post by Trooper on Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:38 pm

Nice to meet you stumpy. I am looking forward to shootin ya. Twisted Evil
Trooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Badger on Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:57 pm

Nice to meet ya! I'll add you on xfire and ps3 soon
Badger

Back to top Go down

Post by [WoF]GoA.Pun on Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:11 am

Good hearing from you STP, hang out on the MsM servers for sure. I think as Marn said, you will find pretty much everything your looking for there. Hope to see you around sometime. God bless you.
[WoF]GoA.Pun
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by [WoF]BG.Terminator on Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:19 pm

Stump was good to shoot with. Once he gets used to our rules he'll do real good.

T.
[WoF]BG.Terminator

Back to top Go down

Post by UncleFrank on Thu Jul 05, 2012 10:55 pm

hey stump, had fun shootin atcha the other night.
UncleFrank
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VIA on Fri Jul 06, 2012 2:38 pm

Hi Stumpy this is Via havn't met you yet but Im sure i will soon I LOOK FORWARD TO TRIPPING YOU UP Laughing
VIA

http://kiltskilts@yahoo.ca

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuzzy on Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:22 pm

Hey stump, I am a fuzzy too Cool Hope to play with you soon.

Fuzzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Howell on Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:09 pm

Hoorah another person who plays starwars battlefront , look forward to talkin to you, welcome to msm
Howell

Back to top Go down

Post by Peasoup on Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:50 pm

Hello Stumpy. Glad to see you filed for membership. Hope to meet you soon on the servers.
Peasoup

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top