Teamspeak Monitor
teamspeak server Hosting by InstantTeamSpeak.comTesting:

SGCBigShow

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SGCBigShow

Post by BigShow on Sat Oct 24, 2009 5:48 pm

Just wanted to pop in here and say hi!

Hello Unclefrank!!!

I'm guessin you guys have seen me around. Our servers are empty, really enjoy playing w/ you guys as well.

I live in NWPA, die hard Steelers fan, Harley rider, guitar player. prolly spend way too much time on here but it keeps me outta trouble.

I know Frank knows already but for those of you that dont SGC Stomp is my kid, I'm sure you notice the name changes during the game. Anything else feel free to ask,I'm pretty easy goin, Stomp says I'm just a big kid!

I do like your severs as well most of the same rules, language and conduct and such so its usually an enjoyable time. But for cryin out loud put a trip limit on!!!!(j/k)
BigShow

Back to top Go down

Re: SGCBigShow

Post by Radish* on Sun Oct 25, 2009 12:42 pm

BigShow, hey I've seen you around quite a bit. Along with your kid Stomp. You guys are great players and fun to play with. Hope to see you around more Smile
Radish*

Back to top Go down

Post by [WoF]GoA.Pun on Sun Oct 25, 2009 4:19 pm

Hey BigShow, yeah I have played with you and your son Stomp on the servers and you both are good players. Like Radish said, hope to see you around more. Later bud
[WoF]GoA.Pun
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pun on Sun Oct 25, 2009 9:08 pm

Hey BigShow,Yes I play with ya all the time.Enjoy having ya on da server.I am an Ex harley rider.Rode with a well known club down in Fla though the 80's and early part of da 90's. Havn't riddin in a few years.The Lord came into my Life and I dont have the desire to ride anymore.spend most of my time spreading God' word.Hope to cya on da Battle field.by the way I live in NE Ky.Been to Pa a bunch.But not in a while. God Bless

Da Marn

Pun

Back to top Go down

Post by BigShow on Mon Oct 26, 2009 12:30 am

I appreciate the welcome guys. Like I said just wanted to say hi and get to know you guys a bit since we play together so much.

Marn I was in Cadiz KY last year, a dear friend was killed in Afghanistan and I went to be w/ his wife and girls when he came home to Ft. Campbell. KY was a nice place to visit just wish it was under better circumstances.

See you all around the battlefield!

Blessings
BigShow

Back to top Go down

Post by BigShow on Sat Apr 24, 2010 1:58 am

I figure I'll just bump this post for you new guys that that have come along. I joined the forums a long time ago and posted this intro. Not a lot has changed. Some of you know my boy Stomp, he's 16. He doesnt play as much anymore but if you see my name switching to Stomp in game you know why. I have a daughter(18) in college studying to be an engineer. I'm a newly(almost) single dad and the kids live w/ me full time.

I worked in tool and die for 13 years, construction for 8 and now back to tooling. Served as a volunteer fireman and asst. chief for 10 years, and a former deacon of my church.

Since the last intro I have sold my 1990 harley softail so I dont get to ride anymore but I have a 1960 Harley Panhead that my Dad bought new, I'm gonna restore it sooner or later. I ended up w/ it a couple years back when he passed.

Since my request from ages ago for a trip limit cant be done in 1.3 how about raising the score limit? When you get me, frank and marn in the same game it ends kinda early!!!!

On a funny side note. Not sure where rct Dan has disappeared to but we were chatting in game one day and found out we lived in the same town until recently, he lived about 2 miles from me and went to school w/ Stomp but they didnt know each other. he has since moved to another town where I moved from 30 years ago and he now lives about 5 miles from where I grew up. Small world after all.

Edit: I also play Cod4, MW2 and Left for dead 1 and 2. If Anyone else plays my steam ID is in my sig.
BigShow

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuzzy on Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:12 am

it says ur a steelers fan, well im a HUGE Titans fan. we'll beat u in week 2

Fuzzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:24 am

Hello Bigshow!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexter on Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:27 am

Hey big

Dexter

Back to top Go down

Post by Aegis on Sat Apr 24, 2010 3:35 pm

Welcome to the clan Bigshow. You're quite the autos player. Yea its weird how the world is small. I live one town over from CSM.Mercieri. Glad you joined MsM and looking forward to shooting more with ya.
Aegis

Back to top Go down

Post by UncleFrank on Sat Apr 24, 2010 3:54 pm

Welcome Show! Great to have you buddy
UncleFrank
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pun on Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:32 pm

I have cod4 and mw2.dont play them much.I actually played MW2 yesterday for about 3 hours with my nephew,Thats the most time I have spent on Multuplayer since I bought it sometime back.Maybe I'll see ya on there bud.My name on there is sealdbydablood31. Again nice having ya in the clan.I hope everyone has made ya feel at home.God bless ya Big.

MsM
Marn

BigShow wrote:I figure I'll just bump this post for you new guys that that have come along. I joined the forums a long time ago and posted this intro. Not a lot has changed. Some of you know my boy Stomp, he's 16. He doesnt play as much anymore but if you see my name switching to Stomp in game you know why. I have a daughter(18) in college studying to be an engineer. I'm a newly(almost) single dad and the kids live w/ me full time.

I worked in tool and die for 13 years, construction for 8 and now back to tooling. Served as a volunteer fireman and asst. chief for 10 years, and a former deacon of my church.

Since the last intro I have sold my 1990 harley softail so I dont get to ride anymore but I have a 1960 Harley Panhead that my Dad bought new, I'm gonna restore it sooner or later. I ended up w/ it a couple years back when he passed.

Since my request from ages ago for a trip limit cant be done in 1.3 how about raising the score limit? When you get me, frank and marn in the same game it ends kinda early!!!!

On a funny side note. Not sure where rct Dan has disappeared to but we were chatting in game one day and found out we lived in the same town until recently, he lived about 2 miles from me and went to school w/ Stomp but they didnt know each other. he has since moved to another town where I moved from 30 years ago and he now lives about 5 miles from where I grew up. Small world after all.

Edit: I also play Cod4, MW2 and Left for dead 1 and 2. If Anyone else plays my steam ID is in my sig.

Pun

Back to top Go down

Post by BigShow on Sun Apr 25, 2010 1:35 am

Thanx Marn, every one made me feel at home long before I joined. I have been playing w/ you guys for a long time and w/ the exception of frank whoopin my hind end its been a lot of fun....
BigShow

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum