[WOF] - Warriors Of Faith
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Call of Duty 1 1.5
What to DO?!?! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2022 7:15 pm by Howell

» Hello Old {MsM} Friends!
What to DO?!?! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2022 3:20 pm by [WoF]OldMan

» I miss the old days
What to DO?!?! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2020 8:16 am by Howell

» (Updates) How is everone?
What to DO?!?! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2020 5:56 pm by [WoF]COL.Papi

» Facebook
What to DO?!?! Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2018 11:35 pm by Musik

» Other Games
What to DO?!?! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 26, 2017 3:11 pm by Agent K

» COD WWII
What to DO?!?! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 01, 2017 5:26 pm by Howell

» Checking in
What to DO?!?! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2016 7:30 pm by Howell

» Hello Everybody!!!!
What to DO?!?! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2016 6:06 pm by Howell

» Shifty aka Old school MsM member!
What to DO?!?! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2016 5:29 am by [WoF]James_E

» Hello Everyone
What to DO?!?! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2016 10:37 pm by [WoF]James_E

» Agent K is back
What to DO?!?! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2016 12:06 pm by Agent K

» Happy Birthday
What to DO?!?! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2016 4:34 pm by Pun

» Prayer request
What to DO?!?! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2016 4:25 pm by Pun

» Badger
What to DO?!?! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2016 4:49 pm by Badger

» Happy New Year!
What to DO?!?! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2016 4:48 pm by Badger

» New Job-Prayers Needed
What to DO?!?! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2015 2:38 pm by Pun

» Death in family
What to DO?!?! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2015 4:13 am by Pun

» Phoenix
What to DO?!?! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:11 am by Pun

» Happy 4th
What to DO?!?! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2015 2:30 pm by [WoF]James_E

PayPal Donations

Teamspeak Monitor
teamspeak server Hosting by InstantTeamSpeak.comTesting:

What to DO?!?!

+14
Merceri
ChrisKhaos
Romanian
ES45
Swank Hosebucker
VIA
Pun
Raging Raven
Peasoup
Kennison
UncleFrank
Musik
Trooper
Hawk
18 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

What to DO?!?! Empty What to DO?!?!

Post by Hawk Mon May 02, 2011 7:07 pm

I've been asked multiple times since I've started playing CoD online (December 2010, btw) to join a clan. I haven't really considered joining yet because I'm not as good as most people, and didn't want to make a clan look bad LoL. As I got better though (not by much, mind you), I have thought about joining a clan and, until recently, it would have been an easy choice: MsM. However, now I've been asked to join the ownt clan by the Romanian. I don't know which clan to join anymore! The reason I've considered ownt is because I'm Romanian too. Just thought I would let you guys know why you haven't received an application from me yet...
Hawk
Hawk

Back to top Go down

What to DO?!?! Empty Re: What to DO?!?!

Post by Trooper Mon May 02, 2011 7:54 pm

Well I would like to be the first to say I hope you choose MsM. But whichever you choose I nor any of the MsM will look down on you whichever path you choose. I would like to say once more we would love to have you here. Have a good day. Very Happy Cool
Trooper
Trooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Musik Mon May 02, 2011 8:00 pm

Hello, nice to meet you! I would first like to point out that for us it is not about being the best player, it is about being active. Secondly, either one of our clans is a great choice (obviously MsM is the place to be though ... Very Happy) and you can choose either. Good luck in your decision!
Musik
Musik

Back to top Go down

Post by UncleFrank Mon May 02, 2011 10:12 pm

It's all about the fun.....
UncleFrank
UncleFrank
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kennison Mon May 02, 2011 10:37 pm

Yep! Play with who you think will make it the most fun for you.
Kennison
Kennison

Back to top Go down

Post by Peasoup Mon May 02, 2011 10:57 pm

I joined MsM a few weeks ago and I'm hooked. I've been playin COD a long time before joinin a clan. Didnt give it much tought. But I realize now what I missed. Like I said in another post, the inclans are great, members will share tips and information and the TS is fun like you couldnt imagine. Many members here are long time players with challenging skills, but they make everybody feel at ease with their abilities.

I cant say for Ownt, most of the players I fought with/against are allright, but MsM is where you can be all that you can be !

See you on the battlefields!
Peasoup
Peasoup

Back to top Go down

Post by Raging Raven Mon May 02, 2011 11:08 pm

It deff. is not about who's the best player, whether your good or not doesn't matter. I should know because when I first started i didn't know anything at all about the game. As soon as I started to play I requested to be in MsM. I was like 0 and 30 most of the time lol, but MsM still gave me a home and made me feel so welcome. We have a tight group here and if your willing to play by the rules we would love to have you. Good luck on your decision Smoke. Very Happy
Raging Raven
Raging Raven

http:// myspace.com/persephone55

Back to top Go down

Post by Pun Tue May 03, 2011 12:05 am

Hello Smoke,we have played together.I wish you the best on your decision.which ever you choose,Have Fuuuuuun.God Bless Bud.
What is Missing from CH_ _CH.

Marn

Pun

Back to top Go down

Post by Raging Raven Tue May 03, 2011 12:37 am

the U and the R! Smile
Raging Raven
Raging Raven

Back to top Go down

Post by Pun Tue May 03, 2011 8:57 am

very good,but the answer would sound like U R (You Are)

Pun

Back to top Go down

Post by Raging Raven Tue May 03, 2011 3:50 pm

well i was gonna say CHURCH!!!! lol but the question was "what is missing from ch_ _ ch, so the correct way to answer it would have been to say "the U and the R" Very Happy
Raging Raven
Raging Raven

Back to top Go down

Post by VIA Wed May 04, 2011 9:53 am

Peasoup wrote:I joined MsM a few weeks ago and I'm hooked. I've been playin COD a long time before joinin a clan. Didnt give it much tought. But I realize now what I missed. Like I said in another post, the inclans are great, members will share tips and information and the TS is fun like you couldnt imagine. Many members here are long time players with challenging skills, but they make everybody feel at ease with their abilities.

I cant say for Ownt, most of the players I fought with/against are allright, but MsM is where you can be all that you can be !

thats real of you peasoup queb tryed two or three timeto ask you to join im glade he did and you join we like having you here to you have good skill thank for joining up
VIA
VIA

http://kiltskilts@yahoo.ca

Back to top Go down

Post by Swank Hosebucker Wed May 04, 2011 5:44 pm

Could someone give me an idea of what the clans are all about? Is it like a club? or do you play against other clans? or what?

Thank you
Swank Hosebucker
Swank Hosebucker

Back to top Go down

Post by Raging Raven Wed May 04, 2011 6:52 pm

I can't speak for other clans but know that this one is more than just being in a club or even playing against other clans, or even playing period. MsM is a family. We are loving and supporting of each other. when one of us is down, we're all down. when someone needs guidance, the word of God can be found in these pages. It is some place to go where any day of the week you can count on real friends to be there. Aside from all that yes we do play against other clans, or just for some fun and practice we will play against each other in an " in clan" Mostly it is just pure fun and I think it adds to the gaming experience. People tend to grow tired of one game after a while, so i think it's the people here that keep it going.
Raging Raven
Raging Raven

Back to top Go down

Post by ES45 Wed May 04, 2011 6:59 pm

{MsM}1Sg.Raging Raven wrote:I can't speak for other clans but know that this one is more than just being in a club or even playing against other clans, or even playing period. MsM is a family. We are loving and supporting of each other. when one of us is down, we're all down. when someone needs guidance, the word of God can be found in these pages. It is some place to go where any day of the week you can count on real friends to be there. Aside from all that yes we do play against other clans, or just for some fun and practice we will play against each other in an " in clan" Mostly it is just pure fun and I think it adds to the gaming experience. People tend to grow tired of one game after a while, so i think it's the people here that keep it going.

Couldn't have it better than that ^^ Very Happy
ES45
ES45

Back to top Go down

Post by Romanian Wed May 04, 2011 7:18 pm

Smoke, MsM and Ownt aren't about being the best there is, even though they are the best clans in CoD1.3... Very Happy (Ownt's better!!) Wink

I am in the Ownt clan, but that doesn't mean I only play with Ownt members. I play quite a lot on the MsM Autos Server. (Proof: http://owntclan.forumotion.net/t5180-past-few-days)

Whatever you choose is fine with me. (join Ownt!) We'll see each other on the forums and in game.

Your choice! Wink (join Ownt!!)
Romanian
Romanian

http://www.owntclan.com

Back to top Go down

Post by VIA Wed May 04, 2011 8:42 pm

well as far as i know this is home for me it the nicest clan on the server with real nice people that get along with each other
VIA
VIA

http://kiltskilts@yahoo.ca

Back to top Go down

Post by Trooper Wed May 04, 2011 8:54 pm

I agree.
Trooper
Trooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawk Thu May 05, 2011 12:09 am

Thanks for all the feedback guys (and gals). After reading all of your comments, I have decided that there is only one thing to do... join both clans!

Not at the same time, of course Smile I'll play a month or two in one clan, then join the other. In the end I will decide which clan I'll stick with based on my own experiences. I think this is the best outcome.

Please note that the order in which I join the clans has no significant value. LoL Smile I will simply close my eyes and pick one.

Thanks for the comments and God Bless!!!
Hawk
Hawk

Back to top Go down

Post by ChrisKhaos Thu May 05, 2011 8:07 am

{MsM}SSgt.VIA wrote:well as far as i know this is home for me it the nicest clan on the server with real nice people that get along with each other

Amen to that. Smile
ChrisKhaos
ChrisKhaos

Back to top Go down

Post by Merceri Thu May 05, 2011 3:01 pm

Smoke wrote:Thanks for all the feedback guys (and gals). After reading all of your comments, I have decided that there is only one thing to do... join both clans!

Not at the same time, of course Smile I'll play a month or two in one clan, then join the other. In the end I will decide which clan I'll stick with based on my own experiences. I think this is the best outcome.

Please note that the order in which I join the clans has no significant value. LoL Smile I will simply close my eyes and pick one.

Thanks for the comments and God Bless!!!

Though I understand your thought process in trying to decide which clan is best for you I do not believe that is a good decision. Think about it, why would Vixen go through the whole process of you going through the Rct program, set up files on you and whatever else OWNT does for it's members only to know you are going leave to a couple of months later and to join MsM and have us go through the same process. Then after a couple of months decide to go back to OWNT or stick with us.

Clan Leaders like Marn, Pun and Vixen ect have limited time to continously update files and deal with issues for up to 30 Clan members each. This is not our job, we all have careers, Families and other events in our life that take time and often precedence over the Clan. We do this because we love the game and give up personal time to insure the success and future of MsM and OWNT.

If you are unsure just continue to play the game, visit forums and get to know people. Once you have done that for a bit make a decision and stick with it.

Take care
Merceri
Merceri

Back to top Go down

Post by Peasoup Thu May 05, 2011 3:54 pm

{MsM}SSgt.VIA wrote:
Peasoup wrote:I joined MsM a few weeks ago and I'm hooked. I've been playin COD a long time before joinin a clan. Didnt give it much tought. But I realize now what I missed. Like I said in another post, the inclans are great, members will share tips and information and the TS is fun like you couldnt imagine. Many members here are long time players with challenging skills, but they make everybody feel at ease with their abilities.

thats real of you peasoup queb tryed two or three timeto ask you to join im glade he did and you join we like having you here to you have good skill thank for joining up

Thanx for the thoughts Via, I appreciate it. Queb did invite me on a number of occasions and, like I said, I should have listened earlier.
Peasoup
Peasoup

Back to top Go down

Post by Kennison Thu May 05, 2011 4:34 pm

Nice post Raven.

Hello Swank, nice to see you here. I enjoy playing against you on the servers. You are a good player.

And yeah Smoke, I don't think that's the way to go. It would be better not to join a clan than to join and leave shortly after. You get a rep that way that is not always a good one. Merc's advice is good. Just play. You'll find a home eventually.
Kennison
Kennison

Back to top Go down

Post by Queb Thu May 05, 2011 7:46 pm

YEP!! But the peasoup was not ready to be served Razz Razz Razz Razz
Wink
Queb
Queb

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawk Thu May 05, 2011 7:49 pm

Oh... I hadn't realized it was that much work. Neutral

Well, in that case I'll have to take Merc's advice and just play some more. Who knows, I might not even join a clan-I'll be a freelance agent! Just contact me if you need someone taken out! LoL But till then.. see you on the battlefield!
Hawk
Hawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum