[WOF] - Warriors Of Faith
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Call of Duty 1 1.5
Merceri- Please pray for my Family and I Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2022 7:15 pm by Howell

» Hello Old {MsM} Friends!
Merceri- Please pray for my Family and I Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2022 3:20 pm by [WoF]OldMan

» I miss the old days
Merceri- Please pray for my Family and I Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2020 8:16 am by Howell

» (Updates) How is everone?
Merceri- Please pray for my Family and I Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2020 5:56 pm by [WoF]COL.Papi

» Facebook
Merceri- Please pray for my Family and I Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2018 11:35 pm by Musik

» Other Games
Merceri- Please pray for my Family and I Icon_minitimeMon Jun 26, 2017 3:11 pm by Agent K

» COD WWII
Merceri- Please pray for my Family and I Icon_minitimeThu Jun 01, 2017 5:26 pm by Howell

» Checking in
Merceri- Please pray for my Family and I Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2016 7:30 pm by Howell

» Hello Everybody!!!!
Merceri- Please pray for my Family and I Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2016 6:06 pm by Howell

» Shifty aka Old school MsM member!
Merceri- Please pray for my Family and I Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2016 5:29 am by [WoF]James_E

» Hello Everyone
Merceri- Please pray for my Family and I Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2016 10:37 pm by [WoF]James_E

» Agent K is back
Merceri- Please pray for my Family and I Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2016 12:06 pm by Agent K

» Happy Birthday
Merceri- Please pray for my Family and I Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2016 4:34 pm by Pun

» Prayer request
Merceri- Please pray for my Family and I Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2016 4:25 pm by Pun

» Badger
Merceri- Please pray for my Family and I Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2016 4:49 pm by Badger

» Happy New Year!
Merceri- Please pray for my Family and I Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2016 4:48 pm by Badger

» New Job-Prayers Needed
Merceri- Please pray for my Family and I Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2015 2:38 pm by Pun

» Death in family
Merceri- Please pray for my Family and I Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2015 4:13 am by Pun

» Phoenix
Merceri- Please pray for my Family and I Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:11 am by Pun

» Happy 4th
Merceri- Please pray for my Family and I Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2015 2:30 pm by [WoF]James_E

PayPal Donations

Teamspeak Monitor
teamspeak server Hosting by InstantTeamSpeak.comTesting:

Merceri- Please pray for my Family and I

+10
Musik
Stopyr
Fiddler
Squid
Pun
Peasoup
[WoF]OldMan
Kennison
Fuzzy
Merceri
14 posters

Go down

Merceri- Please pray for my Family and I Empty Merceri- Please pray for my Family and I

Post by Merceri Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:16 pm

Hello all,

My wife called me today and to let me know me her Father died. He was 73 y.o. and was fully dependant on oxygen use. The power went out last night in the middle of the night and he could not make it to his portable oxygen tanks in the living room in time. His neighbor went over to check on him and found him in his chair.

I am still at Fort Jackson and I will be leaving today to go back to NY which is about an 11 hr straight drive with only stopping for coffee and gas.

It will be a challanging time for us and especially my wife in handing everything that is needed to be accomplished over the next couple of weeks since we are the ONLY people that can take care of everything.

We are very upset that he died alone in his apartment and away from us and everyone else in the Family. He did not deserve to go this way but unsure if there is really a good way to die when it is your time.... Crying or Very sad

Take care.
Merceri
Merceri

Back to top Go down

Merceri- Please pray for my Family and I Empty Re: Merceri- Please pray for my Family and I

Post by Fuzzy Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:32 pm

Im sorry for you and your family's loss. Ill be Praying

Fuzzy

Back to top Go down

Merceri- Please pray for my Family and I Empty Re: Merceri- Please pray for my Family and I

Post by Kennison Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:39 pm

Sorry, Merceri I will be praying.
Kennison
Kennison

Back to top Go down

Post by [WoF]OldMan Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:46 pm

Truly saddened to hear Merc.

I wish I wasn't halfway across the country and I wish there was something I could do to support your family during this difficult time.

My family will have your Father in law and the rest of your family in our thoughts and prayers.

[WoF]OldMan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:09 pm

My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family Merc.

Back to top Go down

Post by Peasoup Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:57 pm

Prayers to you and your family, Merc.
Peasoup
Peasoup

Back to top Go down

Post by Pun Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:02 pm

My Thoughts and prayers go out to the Family Merc.I am so sorry for your loss.The only good thing about Death is knowing that you have the free gift of salvation that promises eternal Life. I pray that none here would go another day without excepting that gift.It's Life changing! May God Bless you with peace and comfort that you need to make it through these trying times.

God Bless

Pun

Back to top Go down

Post by Squid Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:21 pm

Thoughts and prayers are with you and your family Merc.
Squid
Squid

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:28 pm

will pray

Back to top Go down

Post by Fiddler Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:22 pm

I'll be praying too.
Fiddler
Fiddler

Back to top Go down

Post by Stopyr Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:06 pm

sorry to hear that Merc ill pray for your Father in law and your family
Stopyr
Stopyr

Back to top Go down

Post by Musik Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:13 pm

My prayers go out to you and your family
Musik
Musik

Back to top Go down

Post by UncleFrank Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:45 am

God bless ya merc . Been there buddy. Give mommabear a hug and support.
UncleFrank
UncleFrank
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Trooper Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:14 am

Praying for you bud. Sorry to hear this. Drive safely and I hope you make it home ok.
Trooper
Trooper

Back to top Go down

Post by [WoF]GoA.Pun Fri Jul 22, 2011 5:41 pm

So sorry about the loss of your father-in-law. Death is a tough reality to deal with for sure and all the final business for the persons (your wife and you) making the arrangements for the departed loved one is very stressful and sad. My heart goes out to you both. It has been an occurrence in the Kennedy family over the last 3 years way too many times so I feel you brother. Marn is so right, the gift of salvation is the only hope that is worth hoping for. Be safe Merceri and please tell your wife that MsM is thinking of you both during this time. God bless you and your family partner.
[WoF]GoA.Pun
[WoF]GoA.Pun
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Raging Raven Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:46 pm

I am very sorry to hear this Merc. i do have to say that your father in law was not alone. Jesus was with him and took him by the hand. My heart and prayers go out to you and your family. Nothing in this world is more difficult to deal with than the death of a loved one, especially so tragic. We love ya Merc and you know we are always here. Let Peace be with you and your family.
Raging Raven
Raging Raven

http:// myspace.com/persephone55

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down