[WOF] - Warriors Of Faith
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Call of Duty 1 1.5
Huntdog: The Story of His Recruit -> Privite Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2022 7:15 pm by Howell

» Hello Old {MsM} Friends!
Huntdog: The Story of His Recruit -> Privite Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2022 3:20 pm by [WoF]OldMan

» I miss the old days
Huntdog: The Story of His Recruit -> Privite Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2020 8:16 am by Howell

» (Updates) How is everone?
Huntdog: The Story of His Recruit -> Privite Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2020 5:56 pm by [WoF]COL.Papi

» Facebook
Huntdog: The Story of His Recruit -> Privite Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2018 11:35 pm by Musik

» Other Games
Huntdog: The Story of His Recruit -> Privite Icon_minitimeMon Jun 26, 2017 3:11 pm by Agent K

» COD WWII
Huntdog: The Story of His Recruit -> Privite Icon_minitimeThu Jun 01, 2017 5:26 pm by Howell

» Checking in
Huntdog: The Story of His Recruit -> Privite Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2016 7:30 pm by Howell

» Hello Everybody!!!!
Huntdog: The Story of His Recruit -> Privite Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2016 6:06 pm by Howell

» Shifty aka Old school MsM member!
Huntdog: The Story of His Recruit -> Privite Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2016 5:29 am by [WoF]James_E

» Hello Everyone
Huntdog: The Story of His Recruit -> Privite Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2016 10:37 pm by [WoF]James_E

» Agent K is back
Huntdog: The Story of His Recruit -> Privite Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2016 12:06 pm by Agent K

» Happy Birthday
Huntdog: The Story of His Recruit -> Privite Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2016 4:34 pm by Pun

» Prayer request
Huntdog: The Story of His Recruit -> Privite Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2016 4:25 pm by Pun

» Badger
Huntdog: The Story of His Recruit -> Privite Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2016 4:49 pm by Badger

» Happy New Year!
Huntdog: The Story of His Recruit -> Privite Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2016 4:48 pm by Badger

» New Job-Prayers Needed
Huntdog: The Story of His Recruit -> Privite Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2015 2:38 pm by Pun

» Death in family
Huntdog: The Story of His Recruit -> Privite Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2015 4:13 am by Pun

» Phoenix
Huntdog: The Story of His Recruit -> Privite Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:11 am by Pun

» Happy 4th
Huntdog: The Story of His Recruit -> Privite Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2015 2:30 pm by [WoF]James_E

PayPal Donations

Teamspeak Monitor
teamspeak server Hosting by InstantTeamSpeak.comTesting:

Huntdog: The Story of His Recruit -> Privite

4 posters

Go down

Huntdog: The Story of His Recruit -> Privite Empty Huntdog: The Story of His Recruit -> Privite

Post by Huntdog Sun Aug 21, 2011 2:01 pm

I understand but as of the 29th i will only be able to play on the weekends which is after my Rct. phase and I hope I can get a promotion.
Huntdog
Huntdog

Back to top Go down

Huntdog: The Story of His Recruit -> Privite Empty Re: Huntdog: The Story of His Recruit -> Privite

Post by Pun Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:47 pm

I wouldn't worry about the promotion there little buddy.That was me (John3:16)you was telling that you knew the rule about not asking others to leave the server,but you wasn't forcing them to leave,that it was on their own free will. the recruit program is set up just for this.I Think maybe you can come back and reapply for MsM in the future.When you think you can follow MsM guide lines. You are more than welcome to play on our server's.But if we catch you asking others to leave,we will do what we have to do. Please remove your MsM tags. God Bless

Marn

Pun

Back to top Go down

Huntdog: The Story of His Recruit -> Privite Empty Re: Huntdog: The Story of His Recruit -> Privite

Post by [WoF]GoA.Pun Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:15 am

Huntdog has been REMOVED from the Recruit program.
[WoF]GoA.Pun
[WoF]GoA.Pun
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Trooper Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:46 am

It was a short story... That's a real shame
Trooper
Trooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Huntdog Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:38 pm

Ok Thanks... man Marn your really know how to go undercover and is it possible to be unbanned from the allweps server
Huntdog
Huntdog

Back to top Go down

Post by [WoF]GoA.Pun Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:36 pm

You were asking others to leave our servers so we dont know what your intentions are at this time and we are not interested in discussing it with you either. Wait a month or so and then post an unban request and we will go from there. Marn may not want you on the servers period so the unban request may be a waste of time for you. Thats Marn's decision. Your lucky, if I had of caught you doing that, I would have banned you from ALL of our servers.
[WoF]GoA.Pun
[WoF]GoA.Pun
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pun Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:03 pm

we are a very forgiving bunch here at MsM.But sometimes we must let those whom messed up, stew in their own mess for a while,so they wont make the same mistake twice.As Pun has said: come back later and file another unban request.And I will tell ya.Most clans will not tolerate that kinda of behavior. So I would be sure to learn from my mistakes if i were you. God Bless ya lil buddy

marn

Pun

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down