[WOF] - Warriors Of Faith
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Call of Duty 1 1.5
Bye Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2022 7:15 pm by Howell

» Hello Old {MsM} Friends!
Bye Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2022 3:20 pm by [WoF]OldMan

» I miss the old days
Bye Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2020 8:16 am by Howell

» (Updates) How is everone?
Bye Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2020 5:56 pm by [WoF]COL.Papi

» Facebook
Bye Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2018 11:35 pm by Musik

» Other Games
Bye Icon_minitimeMon Jun 26, 2017 3:11 pm by Agent K

» COD WWII
Bye Icon_minitimeThu Jun 01, 2017 5:26 pm by Howell

» Checking in
Bye Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2016 7:30 pm by Howell

» Hello Everybody!!!!
Bye Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2016 6:06 pm by Howell

» Shifty aka Old school MsM member!
Bye Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2016 5:29 am by [WoF]James_E

» Hello Everyone
Bye Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2016 10:37 pm by [WoF]James_E

» Agent K is back
Bye Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2016 12:06 pm by Agent K

» Happy Birthday
Bye Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2016 4:34 pm by Pun

» Prayer request
Bye Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2016 4:25 pm by Pun

» Badger
Bye Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2016 4:49 pm by Badger

» Happy New Year!
Bye Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2016 4:48 pm by Badger

» New Job-Prayers Needed
Bye Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2015 2:38 pm by Pun

» Death in family
Bye Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2015 4:13 am by Pun

» Phoenix
Bye Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:11 am by Pun

» Happy 4th
Bye Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2015 2:30 pm by [WoF]James_E

PayPal Donations

Teamspeak Monitor
teamspeak server Hosting by InstantTeamSpeak.comTesting:

Bye

+10
VIA
Pun
Demonslyer
Trooper
Queb
Fuzzy
[WoF]OldMan
[WoF]GoA.Pun
UncleFrank
Kennison
14 posters

Go down

Bye Empty Bye

Post by Kennison Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:49 pm

I will be resigning from the clan. I don't use aliases so when you see me around say, "Hi."
Kennison
Kennison

Back to top Go down

Bye Empty Re: Bye

Post by Guest Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:06 pm

Crying or Very sad

Back to top Go down

Post by UncleFrank Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:23 pm

We'll miss u Kenni. Was always a pleasure, especially when Mr. Queb was on TS with you. You two always cracked me up. You are a very talented COD player. Hate to see u go, but I'm sure you'll come on and play with us whenever u get a free moment. Appreciate the time u spent making our servers safe and respectable. God bless.
UncleFrank
UncleFrank
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by [WoF]GoA.Pun Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:30 pm

Take care Kennison, hope to see you on sometimes. Thanks for your time here. God bless you.
[WoF]GoA.Pun
[WoF]GoA.Pun
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by [WoF]OldMan Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:05 pm

Bye Kenni. Sorry to see you leave. I have always enjoyed your friendship and the time spent playing COD with you. I wish the best for you and just want to say also, the kids you are teaching are very lucky young people to have such a caring person in their classroom. Take care Kenni. Sad

bob

[WoF]OldMan

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuzzy Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:28 pm

Ill miss you Kenni. It is always so fun to get on CoD with you. you are a great battlefield leader and a great person. I will miss your leadership. Your voice always cheered me up when i talked to you. I hope I see you around because you are a great friend. Ill miss you.

Fuzzy a.k.a Fuzzball, a name you gave me.

Fuzzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kennison Mon Nov 28, 2011 12:20 am

Thanks all! Very Happy

Awe Fuzzball, that’s sweet. I believe I have said this to you in person and I hope I don’t embarrass you by posting it but your parents are doing a great job raising you. I don’t know your parents but you reflect what a good job they are doing in raising a young Christian man.

And Old, your parents did a good job raising you too. The depression was a hard time for teenagers but you got through it. Wink Sorry, I had to get one more dig in. Seriously, I have always enjoyed talking and joking with you. You are a gentleman, Bob, and I pray the best for you and your family.

Sergeant Smoker, that is truly a compliment coming from you. All the best to you and your family. Be safe out on the roads. People don’t watch out for the iron horse so you got to watch out for yourself.
Kennison
Kennison

Back to top Go down

Post by Queb Mon Nov 28, 2011 12:30 am

Hey Kenni!
Don't forget! i got 7 bashes on your charming head cheers ... Wink and after I cried, cried, cried Sad Sad Sad
He he Very Happy Razz Razz Razz
See you Miss Kennison!
Au Plaisir! With pleasure! Here or elsewhere.
Queb
Queb

Back to top Go down

Post by Trooper Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:32 am

Miss you Kenni,. Don't be a stranger.
Trooper
Trooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonslyer Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:37 am

aw ken I'm gonna miss you, known you for some although lately I haven't been on much so haven't got to play with you. You will be missed by all in the clan, like everyone has said you were a great at what you did and you are diffidently one who can't get replaced.

Come and visit still we would all love to hear from you and see how things are going =) take care ken

Demonslyer

Back to top Go down

Post by Pun Mon Nov 28, 2011 1:19 pm

Oh! I hate to sse you go too. Been fun shooting with ya. we will be here for ya if ya need us.i think of you and your parents when I watch the news and they mention Marshall U. God Bless you.

Marn

Pun

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 28, 2011 2:41 pm

Sorry to see you go Kenni.
Thanks for all the help and good times!

God Bless!!

Back to top Go down

Post by VIA Mon Nov 28, 2011 4:20 pm

parting is such sweet sorrow ill miss you kennison you allways say Via!!!! those darn trips or wow Via nice shot you allways had a good thought for someone take care live well . Via
VIA
VIA

http://kiltskilts@yahoo.ca

Back to top Go down

Post by Peasoup Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:55 pm

Take care Kenni, you are a challenging player to play against and a great teammate to follow. We had fine discussions. The best to you. Hope we'll see you around sometimes.

Peasoup
Peasoup
Peasoup

Back to top Go down

Post by UEP Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:16 pm

Kennison, I remember playing with you back in the old days (LOL) when you were just starting out and watched you grow into quite a lethal rifleman.....riflewoman...rifleperson! Through it all you were always a joy to listen to on TS. We'll miss you but I won't miss being in your sights! Take care and I'll always remember the way you said "great shot UEP" and "awwww UEP you bashed me again" and "UEP you are my idol" LOL! All the best.

UEP

Back to top Go down

Post by Musik Tue Nov 29, 2011 1:14 am

You will be missed Kenni. I remember when I first came into the clan. You were the first mod to correct me. It was during a game of no run gun and I ran you down. It was nice to have someone care enough to not yell and simply explain the rules to me. You are a great person and a great player. I hope to see you again on the battlefield. Live long and prosper my friend!
Musik
Musik

Back to top Go down

Post by Kennison Tue Nov 29, 2011 4:33 pm

Thanks for all the nice things you all have said.

lethal rifleman.....riflewoman...rifleperson!

LoL! How about good shooter?

I think I've mentioned this before but when I first started playing I used to get so frustrated at how fast you all shot. I couldn't figure out how you all could get the sites up on your rifle and still get the shot off before me and I was hip shooting. So, I used to watch you and WFD, Zin, Smiles and Mac and try to pick up pointers. I tried to imitate the way you all played. I think it helped.

Just like when I started playing run and gun I couldn't figure out why Uncle Frank was killing me all the time when we would go head to head. So, I watched him. Ol'Frank runs and guns but he doesn't spray and pray. Very steady muzzle. I still don't have the steadiness like Frank but I'm working on it.

God Bless you all!
Kennison
Kennison

Back to top Go down

Post by [WoF]OldMan Tue Nov 29, 2011 4:46 pm

I am a little saddened by the lack of my name in the list of shooters who you learned from.... Sad . Surely there is something you learned from my awesome skills didn't you Kenni? How about the ole "type chatting" trick? Get everyone yacking and they soon forget what they are doing and stand out in the middle of map and get their head shot off. Ok, that happens mostly to me, but still, there has to be something useful I have passed on? I know Merc has certainly borrowed from my bag of tricks. And I believe Queb has gotten better by specing me over the last 3 years. I can't even begin to imagine all the screen captures and videos of my game play that are floating around out there. See, Kenni, there is so much more to learn from me, you can't leave yet. hehehehehehehe

[WoF]OldMan

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuzzy Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:01 pm

haha oldman.

Thanks kenni, hope i see you around

Fuzzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kennison Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:10 pm

LoL! Now Old you know back when I was in SoC and you were in The Clan That shall not be Named Wink we yucked it up quite a bit on Team chat. That’s when your prowess at type kills became well known. I would join a game and you were so cheery, “Well Hi Kenni, How are you?”

“Hello, Otis, I’m” Bam" affraid

Oh, sorry Kenni you were typing.” “Well anyway we have gotten a lot of snow up here in the Great White North. What’s it like down there?”

“Well, we got a little bit of snow, school is” Bam. affraid

“Oh sorry Kenni you were typing.” And on it went.

Of course, you are a excellent player and always a pleasure to play with and against. You have a great attitude and realize it is a game. I don’t think I’ve ever seen you get upset and are always quick with a “good game” and “nice shot.” Just like mon ami Queb. Don’t tell him I said this but he is a delight to play with as well because he is such a good sport and good competitor.

Unfortunately, with age my friend has trouble separating reality from fiction. Crying or Very sad He tells the same old fairy tale. I can see him gathering all the little Canadian children in his village around his rocking chair to tell the story of the great Canadian Mountie Dudley Queb-right. Who on one glorious day bashed the evil Snidley Kenlash not one, not two, but seven times. Rolling Eyes

I was raised to respect my elders and not contradict them but my guess is as he gets older so will the tail on that story. I’m thinking a year from now it will be fifteen bashes. Razz
Kennison
Kennison

Back to top Go down

Post by Queb Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:06 pm

AAAAHHHH Kenni! You are so funny to me Wink Wink Wink
Yep, Oldman was so bla bla Sleep at the beginning I played with him. It was its strategy but it's nothing beside tongue My Miss Friend sneakering Kenni queen trying to bash me... Rolling Eyes you know like a frog waiting, innocently, than a poor little fly pass in front of him and blurp... poor little fly Sad .... But Queb was always fighting, defending, shooting the ennemies even you were using suspect strategy! Suspect
But Queb cheers has learned to play and having fun in a friendship like you talked before and I appreciated and still appreciate again, THANKS!
Queb
Queb

Back to top Go down

Post by UncleFrank Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:22 pm

I think u have mastered the steadiness kenni. for sure!
UncleFrank
UncleFrank
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fiddler Wed Nov 30, 2011 8:38 pm

Hope to see you around if I can get on myself O.o... Been busy lately.
Fiddler
Fiddler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum