[WOF] - Warriors Of Faith
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Call of Duty 1 1.5
Trimming OFF FAT! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2022 7:15 pm by Howell

» Hello Old {MsM} Friends!
Trimming OFF FAT! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2022 3:20 pm by [WoF]OldMan

» I miss the old days
Trimming OFF FAT! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2020 8:16 am by Howell

» (Updates) How is everone?
Trimming OFF FAT! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2020 5:56 pm by [WoF]COL.Papi

» Facebook
Trimming OFF FAT! Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2018 11:35 pm by Musik

» Other Games
Trimming OFF FAT! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 26, 2017 3:11 pm by Agent K

» COD WWII
Trimming OFF FAT! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 01, 2017 5:26 pm by Howell

» Checking in
Trimming OFF FAT! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2016 7:30 pm by Howell

» Hello Everybody!!!!
Trimming OFF FAT! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2016 6:06 pm by Howell

» Shifty aka Old school MsM member!
Trimming OFF FAT! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2016 5:29 am by [WoF]James_E

» Hello Everyone
Trimming OFF FAT! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2016 10:37 pm by [WoF]James_E

» Agent K is back
Trimming OFF FAT! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2016 12:06 pm by Agent K

» Happy Birthday
Trimming OFF FAT! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2016 4:34 pm by Pun

» Prayer request
Trimming OFF FAT! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2016 4:25 pm by Pun

» Badger
Trimming OFF FAT! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2016 4:49 pm by Badger

» Happy New Year!
Trimming OFF FAT! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2016 4:48 pm by Badger

» New Job-Prayers Needed
Trimming OFF FAT! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2015 2:38 pm by Pun

» Death in family
Trimming OFF FAT! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2015 4:13 am by Pun

» Phoenix
Trimming OFF FAT! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:11 am by Pun

» Happy 4th
Trimming OFF FAT! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2015 2:30 pm by [WoF]James_E

PayPal Donations

Teamspeak Monitor
teamspeak server Hosting by InstantTeamSpeak.comTesting:

Trimming OFF FAT!

3 posters

Go down

Trimming OFF FAT! Empty Trimming OFF FAT!

Post by [WoF]GoA.Pun Sat Jun 14, 2014 6:05 pm

Guys I have really put a lot of work in on the forum over the last couple of days, you will not be able to see it because only Admin groups can see what I have done but, anyway, I have trimmed off all the people who were registered users that have 0 (zero) post plus a lot of other stuff. There were some accounts that were activated back in 2009 and 2010 that did not even have the first post made so... they are GONE along with all the others up to 2014!

No sense in having more to deal with than the Admin can deal with in a very timely manner. That was one of the reasons that I lost so much interest in the game back then guys, it was because I was not ever able to focus on playing the game as I once did as an Admin, because the Admin responsibilities consumed more time than the play time and so it just felt like it was a chore ever time I logged on.

There were times back then when I would just log onto the server and not even log onto the forum in hopes that I would not see everything that needed to be organized and dealt with, it was ALWAYS something... Not that I did not want to help the guys and guest out and especially our members, it is just that the forum got way to large in numbers and it took too much time and effort to keep it all straight.

So, I also plan to go back and look at the registered users accounts that have only a post or two and see how long it has been since they have logged in, they may get the boot too! No point in having folks around if they are not going to do anything but take up a slot somewhere. There are also a lot of files that need attention and weeded through, it will get done over the next couple days.

Anyway, I hope I can assemble a good team of helpers so we can all really keep things organized and running exactly as they should. I am one who does want it orderly, but I know I must let go of some things and let others who are willing to help, help out. Not calling any names but, I tried to have some helpers on the last round with the forum and it just did not pan out very well at all, why, I do not know. It just did not, they are great guys but not very good organizers or maybe they did not want to become like me and just have to focus on the forum and no playing on the server, if that was actually the case, I totally understand that. I really want to get a Clan going again guys and I am certain that we can do it, I want us to keep it structured but simply and I will need some help doing that. It will not have as many ranks such as supers and mods and server admin, basically, it will be 2 TYPES of slots, Mods and Admin and the ranking system will still be in place. There will be some rules to change and several other things that need to be discussed among those that help me kick this thing off. I am going to have a Clan if it is just ME as a member!

Sorry for all of the "I"s in my post here, not being self centered, just trying to get my point across in the best way I know how. I finally figured out that I am NOT burnt out on CoD at all, I was totally burnt out on all the forum duty I was doing.

Please, lets give it another go. Let me hear from ONLY the ones who are sincerely interested in a Clan community again please.

God bless each of you. Don-Pun
[WoF]GoA.Pun
[WoF]GoA.Pun
Admin

Back to top Go down

Trimming OFF FAT! Empty Re: Trimming OFF FAT!

Post by Badger Sat Jun 14, 2014 7:35 pm

{MsM}GOA.Pun wrote: I have trimmed off all the people who were registered users that have 0 (zero) post plus a lot of other stuff. There were some accounts that were activated back in 2009 and 2010 that did not even have the first post made so... they are GONE along with all the others up to 2014!

I also plan to go back and look at the registered users accounts that have only a post or two and see how long it has been since they have logged in, they may get the boot too! No point in having folks around if they are not going to do anything but take up a slot somewhere.

Anyway, I hope I can assemble a good team of helpers so we can all really keep things organized and running exactly as they should. I am one who does want it orderly, but I know I must let go of some things and let others who are willing to help, help out.

I want us to keep it structured but simply and I will need some help doing that. It will not have as many ranks such as supers and mods and server admin, basically, it will be 2 TYPES of slots, Mods and Admin and the ranking system will still be in place.

Great points. Good work Pun. Some major cleanup would really make things easier to track and administrate much more efficiently. If the task is too daunting no one has motivation to do it. A clean slate would go a long way in keeping people motivated in their admin/mod duties. Let me know if you need help with anything.
Badger
Badger

Back to top Go down

Post by [WoF]GoA.Pun Sat Jun 14, 2014 11:23 pm

Thanks Badger and YES, when we get up and running or actually when we see that it will be a go to get ourselves a new Clan server, I will need some help behind the scenes so to speak and you and Termi are my first picks for that. I think a clean slate will as you say, help us a lot with taking care of what we need to with a lot of time in doing so.

Thanks man.
[WoF]GoA.Pun
[WoF]GoA.Pun
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by [WoF]James_E Sat Jun 14, 2014 11:28 pm

If you need help, Pun. I am up for a challenge.

[WoF]James_E

Back to top Go down

Post by [WoF]GoA.Pun Sun Jun 15, 2014 12:29 am

Thanks James_E, we all need to get together as Papi mentioned to me in a PM he sent to me and figure out what our moves are going to be. Hopefully we can all get together on TS by mid-week this week at the latest. I was hoping we would have more people to come aboard in the mean time.

God bless you guys.
[WoF]GoA.Pun
[WoF]GoA.Pun
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by [WoF]James_E Sun Jun 15, 2014 1:06 am

TS is primed and ready for that.

[WoF]James_E

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum