[WOF] - Warriors Of Faith
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Similar topics
    Latest topics
    » Call of Duty 1 1.5
    My absence... and continuous absence.... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2022 7:15 pm by Howell

» Hello Old {MsM} Friends!
    My absence... and continuous absence.... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2022 3:20 pm by [WoF]OldMan

» I miss the old days
    My absence... and continuous absence.... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2020 8:16 am by Howell

» (Updates) How is everone?
    My absence... and continuous absence.... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2020 5:56 pm by [WoF]COL.Papi

» Facebook
    My absence... and continuous absence.... Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2018 11:35 pm by Musik

» Other Games
    My absence... and continuous absence.... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 26, 2017 3:11 pm by Agent K

» COD WWII
    My absence... and continuous absence.... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 01, 2017 5:26 pm by Howell

» Checking in
    My absence... and continuous absence.... Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2016 7:30 pm by Howell

» Hello Everybody!!!!
    My absence... and continuous absence.... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2016 6:06 pm by Howell

» Shifty aka Old school MsM member!
    My absence... and continuous absence.... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2016 5:29 am by [WoF]James_E

» Hello Everyone
    My absence... and continuous absence.... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2016 10:37 pm by [WoF]James_E

» Agent K is back
    My absence... and continuous absence.... Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2016 12:06 pm by Agent K

» Happy Birthday
    My absence... and continuous absence.... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2016 4:34 pm by Pun

» Prayer request
    My absence... and continuous absence.... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2016 4:25 pm by Pun

» Badger
    My absence... and continuous absence.... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2016 4:49 pm by Badger

» Happy New Year!
    My absence... and continuous absence.... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2016 4:48 pm by Badger

» New Job-Prayers Needed
    My absence... and continuous absence.... Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2015 2:38 pm by Pun

» Death in family
    My absence... and continuous absence.... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2015 4:13 am by Pun

» Phoenix
    My absence... and continuous absence.... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:11 am by Pun

» Happy 4th
    My absence... and continuous absence.... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2015 2:30 pm by [WoF]James_E

PayPal Donations

Teamspeak Monitor
    teamspeak server Hosting by InstantTeamSpeak.comTesting:

My absence... and continuous absence....

+3
    Sudzee
    Aegis
    Raging Raven
    7 posters

Go down

My absence... and continuous absence.... Empty My absence... and continuous absence....

Post by Guest Sun May 02, 2010 5:23 pm

Hey there, Papi here... Wanted to apologize for being absent for quite a while now... we are currently trying to find a new internet provider... our old provider was kind of expensive... we were paying $115 a month... that was with the phone line... but we didnt use the phone... it was kind of pointless to be paying that much for just the internet.... yet again sorry... ill be gone for a while longer... were still looking... but i hope to see all of ya soon... take care... papi.....

Back to top Go down

My absence... and continuous absence.... Empty Re: My absence... and continuous absence....

Post by Raging Raven Sun May 02, 2010 5:30 pm

PAPI COME BACK!!! YOU CAN BLAME IT ALL ON EXPENSIVE NET!!! lol hurry back papi
    Raging Raven
    Raging Raven

http:// myspace.com/persephone55

Back to top Go down

My absence... and continuous absence.... Empty Re: My absence... and continuous absence....

Post by Aegis Sun May 02, 2010 6:58 pm

we miss ya papi.
    Aegis
    Aegis

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 02, 2010 7:07 pm

I'll miss shooting at you Papi Sad . Hope you get the problem fixed soon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sudzee Sun May 02, 2010 8:12 pm

Papi! get back here, i miss ya ='(

Sudzee

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuzzy Sun May 02, 2010 8:33 pm

we miss ya

Fuzzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kennison Sun May 02, 2010 10:45 pm

When you return Papi it will be on! Twisted Evil
    Kennison
    Kennison

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenix Mon May 03, 2010 12:17 am

hurry Sad
    Phoenix
    Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by UncleFrank Mon May 03, 2010 2:35 am

yea yea........ your just afraid Unc will smite u again....and um again

Hey...AT&T has internet DSL without a phone line/charge, check it out buddy
    UncleFrank
    UncleFrank
    Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 03, 2010 7:07 pm

we miss u friend Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 03, 2010 9:38 pm

Yea, I have AT&T DS line..It's only 15$ a month pretty good too ^.^

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 03, 2010 11:41 pm

I gotcha mister Papa, get back to us when you can man.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down