[WOF] - Warriors Of Faith
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Call of Duty 1 1.5
scrim? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2022 7:15 pm by Howell

» Hello Old {MsM} Friends!
scrim? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2022 3:20 pm by [WoF]OldMan

» I miss the old days
scrim? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2020 8:16 am by Howell

» (Updates) How is everone?
scrim? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2020 5:56 pm by [WoF]COL.Papi

» Facebook
scrim? Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2018 11:35 pm by Musik

» Other Games
scrim? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 26, 2017 3:11 pm by Agent K

» COD WWII
scrim? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 01, 2017 5:26 pm by Howell

» Checking in
scrim? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2016 7:30 pm by Howell

» Hello Everybody!!!!
scrim? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2016 6:06 pm by Howell

» Shifty aka Old school MsM member!
scrim? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2016 5:29 am by [WoF]James_E

» Hello Everyone
scrim? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2016 10:37 pm by [WoF]James_E

» Agent K is back
scrim? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2016 12:06 pm by Agent K

» Happy Birthday
scrim? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2016 4:34 pm by Pun

» Prayer request
scrim? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2016 4:25 pm by Pun

» Badger
scrim? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2016 4:49 pm by Badger

» Happy New Year!
scrim? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2016 4:48 pm by Badger

» New Job-Prayers Needed
scrim? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2015 2:38 pm by Pun

» Death in family
scrim? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2015 4:13 am by Pun

» Phoenix
scrim? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:11 am by Pun

» Happy 4th
scrim? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2015 2:30 pm by [WoF]James_E

PayPal Donations

Teamspeak Monitor
teamspeak server Hosting by InstantTeamSpeak.comTesting:

scrim?

+5
Satrose
Default_33
Sudzee
Raging Raven
Pun
9 posters

Go down

scrim? Empty scrim?

Post by Guest Tue May 11, 2010 11:52 am

Hello MsM...KoS is a big scrim team ...we love our scrims so i was wondering if u guys would like to have a scrim with us. I know some ppl think that some ppl may hack er glitch , but for ur comfort and to gain trust we, the KoS, would all take demos of ourselves and will send them to you as assurance no one in KoS cheats. Its all fun and games and i think scrims are a fun competition in 1.3 clans. So what do u say?

Back to top Go down

scrim? Empty Re: scrim?

Post by Guest Tue May 11, 2010 11:56 am

Thanks for coming on the forums LazyEye, I didnt realize that Insane is in your clan. He and I go back to 1.1, one of the scrim leaders or the admin will come and comment on your post soon.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pun Tue May 11, 2010 6:10 pm

LOL,That's funny!!If ya did hack?You wouldn't send us a video of you hacking.You and Deadly been smokin together and thought that up???LOLAnd you are right.Some do think some of you hack!

Lazyeye wrote:Hello MsM...KoS is a big scrim team ...we love our scrims so i was wondering if u guys would like to have a scrim with us. I know some ppl think that some ppl may hack er glitch , but for ur comfort and to gain trust we, the KoS, would all take demos of ourselves and will send them to you as assurance no one in KoS cheats. Its all fun and games and i think scrims are a fun competition in 1.3 clans. So what do u say?

Pun

Back to top Go down

Post by Raging Raven Tue May 11, 2010 6:27 pm

Hey Lazy eye, unfortunately we have some other things going on at the moment so maybe later on down the road. Thank you for you interest tho and we will keep you in mind.
Raging Raven
Raging Raven

http:// myspace.com/persephone55

Back to top Go down

Post by Sudzee Tue May 11, 2010 6:56 pm

hi lazyeye!! =D

Sudzee

Back to top Go down

Post by Default_33 Tue May 11, 2010 7:25 pm

lol lazy, u need to give me some of that weed u and deadly r smoking
Default_33
Default_33

Back to top Go down

Post by Satrose Tue May 11, 2010 9:27 pm

Default, that kind of stuff you need to keep to yourself, this is a drug free forum. so please, keep your comments to yourself.
Satrose
Satrose

Back to top Go down

Post by BigShow Tue May 11, 2010 10:10 pm

Sorry Sat but in defaults defense, Marn started the smokin comments.
BigShow
BigShow

Back to top Go down

Post by Raging Raven Tue May 11, 2010 10:16 pm

And in sats defense Marn didn't use a descriptive word. And in any case Do as Marn says and not as Marn does.
Raging Raven
Raging Raven

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenix Wed May 12, 2010 12:12 am

Sounds to me like everyone needs to step back and count to ten...we don't need any division in MsM. I'm not calling anyone out just tryin to stop something that is unhealthy to MsM.

MsM Pho
Phoenix
Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by BigShow Wed May 12, 2010 12:17 am

We're not arguin.
BigShow
BigShow

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenix Wed May 12, 2010 12:20 am

ok lol just makin sure...that kinda stuff is bad news
Phoenix
Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Raging Raven Wed May 12, 2010 2:54 am

Nope everything's cool, Pho. Very Happy just a small diffference of opinion, no biggie.
Raging Raven
Raging Raven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 12, 2010 9:13 am

[quote="Marn"]LOL,That's funny!!If ya did hack?You wouldn't send us a video of you hacking.You and Deadly been smokin together and thought that up???LOLAnd you are right.Some do think some of you hack!

I dont really know how to take that comment from ya Marn. Kinda like a slap in the face. Lifes are different and who's to judge. All i was asking for was a scrim and the reason why we would record ourselves is to show u we dont hack. Like u said we wouldnt send u a video of us hacking. A lot of us are pro with rifles and some ppls reactions when getting killed is "THEY'RE HACKING!". Rifles are different than autos cuz u dont just run and spray...it takes pure skill and attention to detail. Its just a scrim.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sudzee Wed May 12, 2010 10:00 am

{MsM} Cpl. Raging Raven wrote:And in sats defense Marn didn't use a descriptive word. And in any case Do as Marn says and not as Marn does.
hey thats what my dad tells me when im driving lol

Sudzee

Back to top Go down

Post by Radish* Wed May 12, 2010 11:37 am

I think that what Marn was getting at Lazy is that sending us a video of you not hacking DOES NOT PROVE ANYTHING. You know as well as we do that hacks can be turned on or off. One would argue that being that preemptive in providing proof of not hacking is a cover up for someone who does.
Radish*
Radish*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 12, 2010 11:51 am

is everyone just hell bent on calling ppl hackers. Can anyone just admit when someone has skill. The only reason i said we would record us is that ppl have called me a hacker and other ppl in my clan a hacker. If its going to create drama forget it. I'm not one to start drama or feed into it. Besides, 1.3 is going to get shut down in june. Point is, i had skill with a rifle even as a noob and only got better i wish ppl could just admit it rather than say i'm a hacker. its sad and how can ppl call others a hacker from a 5sec kc and then say well an entire demo of someone is iffy cuz u can turn it off and on. Even if its someone toggles u can still see it when watching them. Like i said before, i have a demo of myself when i was banned for "wh". U can see the ppl in spec feeding off eachother cuz their so excited to "get" someone and all 3 of em said i was hacking but when the demo was reviewed they apologized for it. U can truly see how i play and the bs i put up with from noobs or ppl who cant handled getting owned. Some ppl can be good without hacks ...lol believe me. But as far as the scrim goes forget it its not a big deal i just thought it would b fun but obviously there is no chance it hell for that cuz of the issues of just asking for a scrim caused. I already know the outcome and that would just lead to more bad tempers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kennison Wed May 12, 2010 12:12 pm

I can understand being bothered by being accused of hacking but IMO the best way to defuse it is not protest it. You've heard the saying, "Thou dost protest too much."

I was in a clan with ZinTin. He got accused all the time of hacking. His response to the accussors was, "Thank you." He took the accusation as a compliment. Anyone who played regularly with him knew he didn't hack. It was the noobs who accussed him so he just kept playing. They would spec and record never getting proof.

By the way, Zin was a remarkable rifle man with a high ping and old computer. He had a great attitude about it all and never bragged or felt the need to prove himself. He just played quietly and would let his rifle do the talking. I would spec him to learn how to play better and realized I could never play like him.
Kennison
Kennison

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 12, 2010 12:28 pm

I would have to agree with Kennison, Especially in 1.1, I was accused numerous times of wall hacking. I was a quiet player, usually didnt talk that much other than being joking with some friends. Sometimes I would laugh at the remark, other times being confident that I didnt hack, I would simply be quiet.

The response toward that remark of hacking reveals one, your maturity. Sometimes I reacted immaturely; which could shows my character to then lead to the reality that maybe I could of hacked due to my maturity. A mature outlook on his reaction reveals the character and probable outcome of the hacking.

Obviously it is not reliant upon it. I knew a lot of good players that would jump into hacks simply to mess with people. Were they good players? Absolutely, did they use hacks? Yes rarely. Even some of my best friends in my clan, jumped into hacking from time to time. Wallhacking usually. This referring back to the clans I have been involved with in 1.1. Does that mean that all good players use hacks? of course not. A good playing individual should be tested to see whether or not they are playing legitimately or not. Most of the time it is easy to tell. Other times, not. Every time I have played with you Lazy I havent seen any obvious hacks and therefore I can say that in my mind you are not a hacker, but we as a clan stand by the decisions our Admins make on others clans. Because we love and respect them. I hope you can understand.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pun Wed May 12, 2010 1:53 pm

I was making joke of all of it.As most know,which i didn't until after we got rid of Deadly the second time.He had told most folks in MsM that he was a pot head.I didn't know anything about him telling that until i banned him this last time.All I was saying is that what Lazy was saying was funny.I could send in a resume to the white house that would make me look more educated than anyone there,But it would be a false document.Anyone can video there self to make them look good,when in reality they are not.Sending us a video was like,Saying here look at this Stupid.See we don't hack.Listen.I didn't give them the name of a hacker.Maybe they need to back up and see how it came about,that they got that name.lazy,wall hacked on my servers and did it in a scrim.I had many of good folks tell me that he was wallin on there servers.That's why he is trying to defend his self.he want's folks to think he has changed.Maybe he has??I don't care.Our folks deserve a lot better than that.hacking is no fuun for the player that doesn't.

[quote="Lazyeye"]
Marn wrote:LOL,That's funny!!If ya did hack?You wouldn't send us a video of you hacking.You and Deadly been smokin together and thought that up???LOLAnd you are right.Some do think some of you hack!

I dont really know how to take that comment from ya Marn. Kinda like a slap in the face. Lifes are different and who's to judge. All i was asking for was a scrim and the reason why we would record ourselves is to show u we dont hack. Like u said we wouldnt send u a video of us hacking. A lot of us are pro with rifles and some ppls reactions when getting killed is "THEY'RE HACKING!". Rifles are different than autos cuz u dont just run and spray...it takes pure skill and attention to detail. Its just a scrim.

Pun

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 25, 2010 12:00 am

First i want to apologize to you Marn for using foul language on your forums and then second i would like to apologize to everyone else if i offended em. I just was a lil bit worked up from everyone's statements. I'm just going to let this topic go cuz there is really no way of proving innocence -.-

Back to top Go down

Post by Raging Raven Tue May 25, 2010 12:55 am

Lazy eye maybe sometime in the future. For right now lets try to just have fun on the servers and its not about proving innocence its about being trustworthy. Give it sometime and we will see what happens. I appreciate your apologies and your interest in a scrim, just now is not really the time.
Raging Raven
Raging Raven

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down