[WOF] - Warriors Of Faith
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Similar topics
    Latest topics
    » Call of Duty 1 1.5
    Apologies Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2022 7:15 pm by Howell

» Hello Old {MsM} Friends!
    Apologies Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2022 3:20 pm by [WoF]OldMan

» I miss the old days
    Apologies Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2020 8:16 am by Howell

» (Updates) How is everone?
    Apologies Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2020 5:56 pm by [WoF]COL.Papi

» Facebook
    Apologies Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2018 11:35 pm by Musik

» Other Games
    Apologies Icon_minitimeMon Jun 26, 2017 3:11 pm by Agent K

» COD WWII
    Apologies Icon_minitimeThu Jun 01, 2017 5:26 pm by Howell

» Checking in
    Apologies Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2016 7:30 pm by Howell

» Hello Everybody!!!!
    Apologies Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2016 6:06 pm by Howell

» Shifty aka Old school MsM member!
    Apologies Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2016 5:29 am by [WoF]James_E

» Hello Everyone
    Apologies Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2016 10:37 pm by [WoF]James_E

» Agent K is back
    Apologies Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2016 12:06 pm by Agent K

» Happy Birthday
    Apologies Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2016 4:34 pm by Pun

» Prayer request
    Apologies Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2016 4:25 pm by Pun

» Badger
    Apologies Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2016 4:49 pm by Badger

» Happy New Year!
    Apologies Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2016 4:48 pm by Badger

» New Job-Prayers Needed
    Apologies Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2015 2:38 pm by Pun

» Death in family
    Apologies Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2015 4:13 am by Pun

» Phoenix
    Apologies Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:11 am by Pun

» Happy 4th
    Apologies Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2015 2:30 pm by [WoF]James_E

PayPal Donations

Teamspeak Monitor
    teamspeak server Hosting by InstantTeamSpeak.comTesting:

Apologies

5 posters

Go down

Apologies Empty Apologies

Post by TheItalian Sat May 29, 2010 12:13 am

I'm writing this to express my apologies about an incident that occured on the MsM Rifle Server earlier today. I was temp. banned from the server for the use of foul language (Acronyms). My problem is is that I'm growing up in a pure Italian community therefore the language you see as foul is more than likely my daily language which I don't find offensive. I also attend an all guys school therefore foul language is pretty much said throughout the day, in general though not particularly through me. I have also had msn for around seven years now therefore the foul acronyms have become a habit for me to say. I never say LOL over msn, it has always been the foul acronyms instead. So in general my point is that I have been using language that is fine with me but foul towards this clan all my life. I have been trying my best to switch to the language of this clan because I know some of you have seen me say LOL before, which i never say outside of this clan. On occasion words may slip such as early today but because I am only human. I have been using my type of language for the past seven years so it is difficult for me to switch to the language of this clans in a matter of days and also to know what you find offensive. I found out only through experience the words/ sentences that are offensive such as "D*mn" which I also said earlier today which in my eyes would be fine to say. All in all in the end of the day I deserve what I get as it is the clans rules/ guidelines not to use foul language therefore I truly apologize for my wrong doing but I just wanted to express my side of the story.

Thank you.

TheItalian

Back to top Go down

Apologies Empty Re: Apologies

Post by Phoenix Sat May 29, 2010 12:23 am

I have no say here...but I respect you for facing your faults rather than just making excuses

Hang in there bud I'll try and help you out w/ the lang prob...however if it continues you wont be welcome here...

Last edited by {MsM}{SN}SFC.Phoenix on Sat May 29, 2010 12:42 am; edited 1 time in total
    Phoenix
    Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 29, 2010 12:32 am

If you are sorry about this may i suggest you also put an apology on the Ownt forums,because believe me your language and conduct has been reported to the appropriate Admins,and as soon as the server logs are reviewed this matter will be dealt with. And a message to all MsM members if any conduct like this happens with members of Ownt please contact myself or Vixen so that the matter can be dealt with. Thank you

Back to top Go down

Post by UncleFrank Sat May 29, 2010 1:58 am

italian, just stay off the keyboard buddy. u have to think it then type it? stay off the keyboard, we want u to stay in the clan, but bad language on our servers is bad, on someone elses server...withMsM tags on is terrible, you're representing all of us, get it together soldier
    UncleFrank
    UncleFrank
    Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by [WoF]OldMan Sat May 29, 2010 9:47 am

What Uncle Frank said x2.

Or make some binds with clean clever responses or sayings. And use those during the game. Because like Frank said it reflects badly on the MsM clan and honestly, you, to be breaking the very rules you agreed not to break when you joined this clan.

I am also in agreement with Frank in saying we would like you to remain a member but it is up to you to abide by the rules.

[WoF]OldMan

Back to top Go down

Post by TheItalian Sat May 29, 2010 12:04 pm

Yea thats the approach im deciding to take from now on about the keyboard, I've already made binds for myself. As for Gen.Cap'n may I see the server logs myself because I dont recall doing anything on a Ownt server. I've been on the rifles server once and don't recall doing anything harmful, but I may be wrong. However there is a player with a similar name to mine known as "Italia" somehting. I've been constantly asked if I was that player which I obviously wasn't but I would question why. The answer would range from hacking and the way he treats other players so it might've been him you are mistaking me for. If it was me in my MsM tags I apologize but I would like to see what I did wrong then I will apologize.

TheItalian

Back to top Go down

Post by BigShow Sat May 29, 2010 12:21 pm

Italia has been around for a long time but rarely plays CoD1 anymore.
    BigShow
    BigShow

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down