[WOF] - Warriors Of Faith
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Call of Duty 1 1.5
PVT.HERSHY ASKED ME TO POST THIS RECRUIT APPLICATION FOR HER DUE TO FORUM ISSUES Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2022 7:15 pm by Howell

» Hello Old {MsM} Friends!
PVT.HERSHY ASKED ME TO POST THIS RECRUIT APPLICATION FOR HER DUE TO FORUM ISSUES Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2022 3:20 pm by [WoF]OldMan

» I miss the old days
PVT.HERSHY ASKED ME TO POST THIS RECRUIT APPLICATION FOR HER DUE TO FORUM ISSUES Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2020 8:16 am by Howell

» (Updates) How is everone?
PVT.HERSHY ASKED ME TO POST THIS RECRUIT APPLICATION FOR HER DUE TO FORUM ISSUES Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2020 5:56 pm by [WoF]COL.Papi

» Facebook
PVT.HERSHY ASKED ME TO POST THIS RECRUIT APPLICATION FOR HER DUE TO FORUM ISSUES Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2018 11:35 pm by Musik

» Other Games
PVT.HERSHY ASKED ME TO POST THIS RECRUIT APPLICATION FOR HER DUE TO FORUM ISSUES Icon_minitimeMon Jun 26, 2017 3:11 pm by Agent K

» COD WWII
PVT.HERSHY ASKED ME TO POST THIS RECRUIT APPLICATION FOR HER DUE TO FORUM ISSUES Icon_minitimeThu Jun 01, 2017 5:26 pm by Howell

» Checking in
PVT.HERSHY ASKED ME TO POST THIS RECRUIT APPLICATION FOR HER DUE TO FORUM ISSUES Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2016 7:30 pm by Howell

» Hello Everybody!!!!
PVT.HERSHY ASKED ME TO POST THIS RECRUIT APPLICATION FOR HER DUE TO FORUM ISSUES Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2016 6:06 pm by Howell

» Shifty aka Old school MsM member!
PVT.HERSHY ASKED ME TO POST THIS RECRUIT APPLICATION FOR HER DUE TO FORUM ISSUES Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2016 5:29 am by [WoF]James_E

» Hello Everyone
PVT.HERSHY ASKED ME TO POST THIS RECRUIT APPLICATION FOR HER DUE TO FORUM ISSUES Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2016 10:37 pm by [WoF]James_E

» Agent K is back
PVT.HERSHY ASKED ME TO POST THIS RECRUIT APPLICATION FOR HER DUE TO FORUM ISSUES Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2016 12:06 pm by Agent K

» Happy Birthday
PVT.HERSHY ASKED ME TO POST THIS RECRUIT APPLICATION FOR HER DUE TO FORUM ISSUES Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2016 4:34 pm by Pun

» Prayer request
PVT.HERSHY ASKED ME TO POST THIS RECRUIT APPLICATION FOR HER DUE TO FORUM ISSUES Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2016 4:25 pm by Pun

» Badger
PVT.HERSHY ASKED ME TO POST THIS RECRUIT APPLICATION FOR HER DUE TO FORUM ISSUES Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2016 4:49 pm by Badger

» Happy New Year!
PVT.HERSHY ASKED ME TO POST THIS RECRUIT APPLICATION FOR HER DUE TO FORUM ISSUES Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2016 4:48 pm by Badger

» New Job-Prayers Needed
PVT.HERSHY ASKED ME TO POST THIS RECRUIT APPLICATION FOR HER DUE TO FORUM ISSUES Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2015 2:38 pm by Pun

» Death in family
PVT.HERSHY ASKED ME TO POST THIS RECRUIT APPLICATION FOR HER DUE TO FORUM ISSUES Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2015 4:13 am by Pun

» Phoenix
PVT.HERSHY ASKED ME TO POST THIS RECRUIT APPLICATION FOR HER DUE TO FORUM ISSUES Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:11 am by Pun

» Happy 4th
PVT.HERSHY ASKED ME TO POST THIS RECRUIT APPLICATION FOR HER DUE TO FORUM ISSUES Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2015 2:30 pm by [WoF]James_E

PayPal Donations

Teamspeak Monitor
teamspeak server Hosting by InstantTeamSpeak.comTesting:

PVT.HERSHY ASKED ME TO POST THIS RECRUIT APPLICATION FOR HER DUE TO FORUM ISSUES

+8
Fuzzy
[WoF]OldMan
Sudzee
Raging Raven
Trooper
Radish*
Pvt.Hershey
Jordan
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

PVT.HERSHY ASKED ME TO POST THIS RECRUIT APPLICATION FOR HER DUE TO FORUM ISSUES Empty PVT.HERSHY ASKED ME TO POST THIS RECRUIT APPLICATION FOR HER DUE TO FORUM ISSUES

Post by Guest Sat Jun 05, 2010 1:41 pm

for some reason she cant post it [forum issues] she says that when she tries to post it that it says "only users granted special access can post here" or somthing like that

(1) Are you a member of ANY CoD 1.3 or 1.5 Clan(s) at this time?
If YES, you must resign from any other Clan before applying to MsM.
no
(2) Have you ever been a member of ANY CoD 1.3 or CoD 1.5 Clans?
If YES, which one(s).
nope
(3) Are you banned from ANY of the MsM servers at this time?
nah
(4) Have you EVER applied for the MsM Recruit Program before?
no
(5) Do you have a functioning mic and speakers or headset?
not yet idk when ill get them
(6) What is your AGE and GENDER?
female 19
(7) Do you have an active Xfire account?
If YES, what is your Xfire name?
no

Back to top Go down

PVT.HERSHY ASKED ME TO POST THIS RECRUIT APPLICATION FOR HER DUE TO FORUM ISSUES Empty Re: PVT.HERSHY ASKED ME TO POST THIS RECRUIT APPLICATION FOR HER DUE TO FORUM ISSUES

Post by Jordan Sat Jun 05, 2010 5:33 pm

it looks good hershey an admin will be on to look at it and confirm it.
Jordan
Jordan

Back to top Go down

PVT.HERSHY ASKED ME TO POST THIS RECRUIT APPLICATION FOR HER DUE TO FORUM ISSUES Empty Re: PVT.HERSHY ASKED ME TO POST THIS RECRUIT APPLICATION FOR HER DUE TO FORUM ISSUES

Post by Pvt.Hershey Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:49 pm

Hi Jordan, glad you think so, so excited to maybe be in MsM! Very Happy [b]
Pvt.Hershey
Pvt.Hershey

Back to top Go down

Post by Radish* Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:43 pm

Hey Hershey, sorry for the delay on getting you into the registered users group. Thats why you could not post this application yourself. Thank you to Agent K for acting on your behalf.
At this time we are going to go ahead and approve your application. Please read over the rules and guidelines for recruits and make another post here confirming that you understand and will abide by them. At that time you will be added to the recruit program and you will need to add the MsM tag to your name as well as the rank of Rct.
Good luck Hershey, hope to see you soon. Very Happy
Radish*
Radish*

Back to top Go down

Post by Pvt.Hershey Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:37 pm

Okay, read it, Thanks so much Radish.
I hope to see you to soon.
I'm glad you fixed the problem!
Thanks! Very Happy
Pvt.Hershey
Pvt.Hershey

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:16 pm

Welcome to the greatest clan on all of Cod.
Jordan
Jordan

Back to top Go down

Post by Pvt.Hershey Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:50 pm

Lol, I know this is a great clan!
I've watched Zoltar look here, but he got mad at me for looking lol Rolling Eyes
So now I get to see what you guys are up to!
WITHOUT ME?!
lol
Pvt.Hershey
Pvt.Hershey

Back to top Go down

Post by Trooper Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:37 am

Welcome aboard
Trooper
Trooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Raging Raven Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:12 am

welcome hershey! Good to have ya. This really is a great Clan and I know your gonna love it here. If ya need any help just holler Very Happy
Raging Raven
Raging Raven

http:// myspace.com/persephone55

Back to top Go down

Post by Pvt.Hershey Sun Jun 06, 2010 10:41 am

Thanks, I know I'll like this clan!
I'm glad I have such good friends in MsM to cheer me on lol Laughing
Pvt.Hershey
Pvt.Hershey

Back to top Go down

Post by Sudzee Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:36 pm

Sup Hershey, long time no see lol. glad you joined our little(haha, not so much anymore) clan. hope to shoot you...uh i mean shooting WITH you hehe lol. see ya around Razz

Sudzee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:27 pm

welcome to MsM glad u joined Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by [WoF]OldMan Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:30 pm

Welcome Hershey! Nice to see you joining. You will be a nice addition.

[WoF]OldMan

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuzzy Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:56 pm

welcome. my favorite thing about first recruits is to show them how fuzzy i am. so be ready, cause my fuzzy mosin is zeroed in on ur head. lol. welcome and have fun

Fuzzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kennison Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:12 pm

A fuzzy mosin sounds like it needs to be cleaned. Get on that Sergent.
Kennison
Kennison

Back to top Go down

Post by Pvt.Hershey Sun Jun 06, 2010 5:01 pm

Hi, Fuzzy, Kennison, and all my good friends on COD!
Nice Teddy bear Fuzzy lol,
And nice to see you OldMan!
[Glad you joined MsM too] Laughing
Pvt.Hershey
Pvt.Hershey

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuzzy Sun Jun 06, 2010 9:29 pm

yep, did u see my theme song above my sig, fuzzy fuzzy cute cute fuzzy fuzzy cute cute and on and on. lol

Fuzzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Pvt.Hershey Sun Jun 06, 2010 9:36 pm

I've seen it before, lol it's cute, but kinda pointless.
Just a Fuzzy and a Cute song, lol. Smile
Pvt.Hershey
Pvt.Hershey

Back to top Go down

Post by Cpt. Obvious Sun Jun 06, 2010 9:54 pm

Oh no, another person that'll pop my head off....I thought I had enough of those people...Rolling Eyes

lol, jk, good luck to you getting into the clan! Very Happy
Cpt. Obvious
Cpt. Obvious

Back to top Go down

Post by Pvt.Hershey Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:45 am

Thanks obvious, never knew you were MsM..
But oh well, more friends in MsM lol. Cool
Pvt.Hershey
Pvt.Hershey

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Mon Jun 07, 2010 1:10 am

Hey hope u have a great time in msm just be careful i am silent but deadly in the game when needed i am the ultimate predator. Hope to see u on the servers. Cool
Jordan
Jordan

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenix Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:31 am

Remember to change your name to {MsM}Rct.Hershey on the forums
Phoenix
Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Pvt.Hershey Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:56 am

How can I change my username?
I forgot to do that.
Pvt.Hershey
Pvt.Hershey

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuzzy Mon Jun 07, 2010 1:20 pm

click on profile at the top then change your user name to
{MsM}Rct.Hershey. then go to the bottom of the page and hit save. then you should be good

Fuzzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Pvt.Hershey Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:33 pm

Thanks, How does this look?
I did what you said, not sure if it worked yet.
Pvt.Hershey
Pvt.Hershey

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next