[WOF] - Warriors Of Faith
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Call of Duty 1 1.5
News! From Demonfire! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2022 7:15 pm by Howell

» Hello Old {MsM} Friends!
News! From Demonfire! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2022 3:20 pm by [WoF]OldMan

» I miss the old days
News! From Demonfire! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2020 8:16 am by Howell

» (Updates) How is everone?
News! From Demonfire! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2020 5:56 pm by [WoF]COL.Papi

» Facebook
News! From Demonfire! Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2018 11:35 pm by Musik

» Other Games
News! From Demonfire! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 26, 2017 3:11 pm by Agent K

» COD WWII
News! From Demonfire! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 01, 2017 5:26 pm by Howell

» Checking in
News! From Demonfire! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2016 7:30 pm by Howell

» Hello Everybody!!!!
News! From Demonfire! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2016 6:06 pm by Howell

» Shifty aka Old school MsM member!
News! From Demonfire! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2016 5:29 am by [WoF]James_E

» Hello Everyone
News! From Demonfire! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2016 10:37 pm by [WoF]James_E

» Agent K is back
News! From Demonfire! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2016 12:06 pm by Agent K

» Happy Birthday
News! From Demonfire! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2016 4:34 pm by Pun

» Prayer request
News! From Demonfire! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2016 4:25 pm by Pun

» Badger
News! From Demonfire! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2016 4:49 pm by Badger

» Happy New Year!
News! From Demonfire! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2016 4:48 pm by Badger

» New Job-Prayers Needed
News! From Demonfire! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2015 2:38 pm by Pun

» Death in family
News! From Demonfire! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2015 4:13 am by Pun

» Phoenix
News! From Demonfire! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:11 am by Pun

» Happy 4th
News! From Demonfire! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2015 2:30 pm by [WoF]James_E

PayPal Donations

Teamspeak Monitor
teamspeak server Hosting by InstantTeamSpeak.comTesting:

News! From Demonfire!

3 posters

Go down

News! From Demonfire! Empty News! From Demonfire!

Post by Demonfire Fri May 29, 2009 11:27 am

ok with in the last few days allot has happend. 1. I wont be on A whole lot (Call of duty for the Moment is A big no) But i will be checking in with the Forums, given that the Mods and Admins. Permission allows me too.
2. I have no computer now cause my laptop (Vent more Likely is the cause) cause my mom got P.Oed at me talking and being that i had earphones on at the time wouldnt allow me to hear her, woke her up. And as a Result of that Me being Legally Kicked out of my moms house (being Evicted) under the grounds of Destruction of (my) Property (she was given the Laptop for school, she then gave it to me less then 3 weeks ago for my birthday Gift)as a result of her getting very P.Oed and me Smashing my Laptop Computer with my bare hand(hitting the Screen to many times and throwing it on the ground) which leaves me to the next issue...
3. Me not making it to The SGC vs MSM Scrim, WHichi was looking foreward too.
4. I will fight my mom and possibly my whole Blessed (wanting to say much worse) family for the blessed right to stay.
5. If i do have to leave the clan, (possibly) I hope to rejoin at a later date and time, and in the mean time wish a blessing on this clan and pray hopefully you guys are around when i do get back on.
Demonfire
Demonfire

http://didyougo99.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

News! From Demonfire! Empty Re: News! From Demonfire!

Post by [WoF]GoA.Pun Fri May 29, 2009 8:23 pm

Sorry to hear things are not going well for you bud. Just try and control that ole temper lol. I used to have a real problem with that but the Lord delivered me from it and I am a different person now. You will remain in the clan as long as you always abide the the MsM rules and you know what they are. Just jump on the forum ever so often and please keep us posted as to how you are doing. Oh yeah and WE WILL BE HERE FOR SURE LOL. Later and God bless!!
[WoF]GoA.Pun
[WoF]GoA.Pun
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 30, 2009 12:34 am

Bro I am very very sorry to hear that. I hope all goes well and you get your rear-end back here as fast as possible because we all miss ya dude!! Stay calm bud, work it out, I know, parents stink, sorry to all those members and officers with children Razz no offense to you guys Very Happy Ok god bless man and come back ASAP!! peace out!

~Italia

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 30, 2009 4:23 am

Demo i really hate to hear that, i really enjoy gunning it up with you.Hope you get it all worked out and get back in here and release the demon once again lol.

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonfire Sat May 30, 2009 10:15 am

Well thanks everyone, well i might actaually might have caught a break for once. My mom and i Earlier this morning (4:30 am) agreed to Talk about what is going on and hopefully i can get this stupid Eviction Notice off of me (or earn it off during my remaining days left in the house), anyway i just hope we can striaghten out this before something else happens that would make it impossible for me to get heard.
By the Way I am going to help LeeSwagger alittle bit, by Putting a Poll up for the song Video (i havent talked to him just yet but i think this way he can start to visualize how it would turn out when he is done (always helps with me) look for the post and LeeSwagger Look for my PM
and thanks again everyone, Espceially Punishment for allowing me to stay in the Clan, I appreciate it very much. and Mojo i will be back on Soon enough once i get things going for myself. I plan to Release The Demon Again!a (yes i got it from the Godsmack Song "Releasing the Demons" :p
Bye all
Demonfire
Demonfire

Back to top Go down

Post by Radish* Sat May 30, 2009 11:08 am

Wow, you guys seem to have some crazy families. Being beaten by rakes and destroying computers and getting kicked out of the house.
All I'm going to say is, I'm glad I don't live with my parents. Laughing

I haven't been around much either but thats mostly work related and I've been working on creating a Windows partition on my intel Mac.

I feel really bad for those of you who are going through rough times with their families. Even though there wasn't a lot of violence in my family when I was growing up, my parents did divorce and I remember it was difficult to digest.
Hang in there guys!
Radish*
Radish*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 30, 2009 5:11 pm

good to hear man,just hang in there itll work itself out

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 30, 2009 9:04 pm

Yes that is good to hear. stay strong bud, do come back now!! Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 31, 2009 2:02 am

hope you get back soon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 31, 2009 4:17 am

Well man Im sorry to hear that. I can relate to u a little seeing that i have a bit of a bad temper myself. I hope all goes well and that you will be on very soon. Hope the talk with mom straightens things out between you and your mom. CYA SOON $Paradise$

Back to top Go down

Post by [WoF]GoA.Pun Sun May 31, 2009 4:32 am

Well Demonfire, I am glad to hear things are looking up. You can thank Gen.Marn for your staying in the clan. It is his servers and such but of course I want you here also. You stay in touch and let us know how things are going ok. This a song by Lynyrd Skynyrd just for you brother. Later bud. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sHQ_aTjXObs&feature=related

Last edited by {MsM}Gen.Punishment on Sun May 31, 2009 6:57 pm; edited 2 times in total
[WoF]GoA.Pun
[WoF]GoA.Pun
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by [WoF]GoA.Pun Sun May 31, 2009 4:39 am

On that last reply guys let me add something here. This is not my Clan but I am only a part of it just like you. The rank I hold does not make me any different from you other than just that. This is MarnsMaruaders not PunishmentsMaruaders although I do take a great deal of pride in the MsM clan it belongs to Marn. He put me here to HELP oversee things and of course I will do that to the very best of my abilities and please dont start posting any comments to how much you think of me ok because I know how you guys feel and thank you for that but always know that I answer to Marn and that it goes up from me to him and down from him to me. MsM ROCKS THEM ALL!!
[WoF]GoA.Pun
[WoF]GoA.Pun
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonfire Mon Jun 08, 2009 1:52 pm

Update.... I have been looking for a job, and i actually got a hit (with my first try too... )anyway after I repair some damages and get my own house and a job... I should be able to start saving money for a new laptop/deskop computer and will hopefully soon be back on... No Garentees though i still got to go through interviews and ect. before i can do anything of the sort... I plan on keeping you guys updated on the situation and i will not (please refer to <link>https://msmcod.forumotion.net/sitediscussion-f3/i-believe-t92.htm#1275 </link>) use this as a complaining about my personal issues (that is why i have Deviantart.com lol... but seriously i wont do that i respect you guys too much... Hope to see you guys soon on the battlefield.

{MsM}Cpl.Demonfire
Demonfire
Demonfire

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 08, 2009 2:11 pm

Well I haope you find a great job asap brother! Thankyou for having enough respect for MsM to keep us updated with your situation. I understand man, I went through alot of the same things you are, when I was younger. It will all work out for the good as long as you try your best. Keep your chin up man and hope to see you soon though my SCOPE! lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonfire Mon Jun 15, 2009 5:22 pm

UPDATE!
ok the Job interview i had went ok, but i was not acceptable for the job... So the last 2 weeks i was looking in to Job Corps... (here is the site for those interested http://www.jobcorps.gov/home.aspx )(wishing to have more time to get an answer from them) any way this is my second to last chance at getting into something that will help me get some job training, or a job... the last chance is me moving away to the west coast (abbrutly) and looking their. So I am down to 12 days before i have to make my final decision on what to do... i hate this kindof situations Sad. See you Guys Soon!
Demonfire
Demonfire

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:01 pm

Well man im sorry to hear that!!I hope you hit it on the second try. Thanks for keeping us updated.I cant wait until your back on messin around with us guys. I wish the best for you man. Godbless u man Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down