[WOF] - Warriors Of Faith
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Call of Duty 1 1.5
Cant Get TS Hope I Dont Have To Resign. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2022 7:15 pm by Howell

» Hello Old {MsM} Friends!
Cant Get TS Hope I Dont Have To Resign. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2022 3:20 pm by [WoF]OldMan

» I miss the old days
Cant Get TS Hope I Dont Have To Resign. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2020 8:16 am by Howell

» (Updates) How is everone?
Cant Get TS Hope I Dont Have To Resign. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2020 5:56 pm by [WoF]COL.Papi

» Facebook
Cant Get TS Hope I Dont Have To Resign. Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2018 11:35 pm by Musik

» Other Games
Cant Get TS Hope I Dont Have To Resign. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 26, 2017 3:11 pm by Agent K

» COD WWII
Cant Get TS Hope I Dont Have To Resign. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 01, 2017 5:26 pm by Howell

» Checking in
Cant Get TS Hope I Dont Have To Resign. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2016 7:30 pm by Howell

» Hello Everybody!!!!
Cant Get TS Hope I Dont Have To Resign. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2016 6:06 pm by Howell

» Shifty aka Old school MsM member!
Cant Get TS Hope I Dont Have To Resign. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2016 5:29 am by [WoF]James_E

» Hello Everyone
Cant Get TS Hope I Dont Have To Resign. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2016 10:37 pm by [WoF]James_E

» Agent K is back
Cant Get TS Hope I Dont Have To Resign. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2016 12:06 pm by Agent K

» Happy Birthday
Cant Get TS Hope I Dont Have To Resign. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2016 4:34 pm by Pun

» Prayer request
Cant Get TS Hope I Dont Have To Resign. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2016 4:25 pm by Pun

» Badger
Cant Get TS Hope I Dont Have To Resign. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2016 4:49 pm by Badger

» Happy New Year!
Cant Get TS Hope I Dont Have To Resign. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2016 4:48 pm by Badger

» New Job-Prayers Needed
Cant Get TS Hope I Dont Have To Resign. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2015 2:38 pm by Pun

» Death in family
Cant Get TS Hope I Dont Have To Resign. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2015 4:13 am by Pun

» Phoenix
Cant Get TS Hope I Dont Have To Resign. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:11 am by Pun

» Happy 4th
Cant Get TS Hope I Dont Have To Resign. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2015 2:30 pm by [WoF]James_E

PayPal Donations

Teamspeak Monitor
teamspeak server Hosting by InstantTeamSpeak.comTesting:

Cant Get TS Hope I Dont Have To Resign.

3 posters

Go down

Cant Get TS Hope I Dont Have To Resign. Empty Cant Get TS Hope I Dont Have To Resign.

Post by Jordan Sat Jul 10, 2010 4:30 pm

My other computer cant be fixed the motherboard fried i hope i dony have to resign because of this but i am prepared for whatever happens. Sad
Jordan
Jordan

Back to top Go down

Cant Get TS Hope I Dont Have To Resign. Empty Re: Cant Get TS Hope I Dont Have To Resign.

Post by Tesla Sat Jul 10, 2010 6:39 pm

Well, I'm sure you won't have to necessarily resign, I've been gone for extended periods of time 2 or 3 times, the last time was for a faulty Motherboard (I still have that computer, It's still the one I always use, I got it to work COD though. Saving for a new computer, though). You can still go on the forum, but, of course, you wouldn't be able to play until you find a way to play COD.

EDIT: Unless it's just TS, there's a few people I've seen that still don't use TS, but I'm sure we can find a way to make sure it's really you.

Tesla

Back to top Go down

Cant Get TS Hope I Dont Have To Resign. Empty Re: Cant Get TS Hope I Dont Have To Resign.

Post by [WoF]GoA.Pun Sat Jul 10, 2010 8:03 pm

Dont worry about it Jordan just get it fixed when you can. We have ways of knowing what is and isnt so no biggie for now. Just keep us posted as to what is going on partner. God bless ya.
[WoF]GoA.Pun
[WoF]GoA.Pun
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:58 am

No the motherboard is fried and the computer wont turn on and i dont expect to get a compiter anytime soon. I will keep yall posted on the computer ok i can still play cod just that i was hoping to get that computer fixed my current 1 wont download stuff.
Jordan
Jordan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 11, 2010 1:59 pm

Hope you can get it all settled in the long run. My laptop has impressed me with it being alive and well for three years now. And its a Dell Latitude D600. But I hope you will be able to fix that up or get a new one.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:52 pm

The new one is the only one i can get and i might not get a new one for a while so cant get custom maps and ts ill tell yall when i get a new one.
Jordan
Jordan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down