[WOF] - Warriors Of Faith
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Call of Duty 1 1.5
'In God I trust' Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2022 7:15 pm by Howell

» Hello Old {MsM} Friends!
'In God I trust' Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2022 3:20 pm by [WoF]OldMan

» I miss the old days
'In God I trust' Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2020 8:16 am by Howell

» (Updates) How is everone?
'In God I trust' Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2020 5:56 pm by [WoF]COL.Papi

» Facebook
'In God I trust' Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2018 11:35 pm by Musik

» Other Games
'In God I trust' Icon_minitimeMon Jun 26, 2017 3:11 pm by Agent K

» COD WWII
'In God I trust' Icon_minitimeThu Jun 01, 2017 5:26 pm by Howell

» Checking in
'In God I trust' Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2016 7:30 pm by Howell

» Hello Everybody!!!!
'In God I trust' Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2016 6:06 pm by Howell

» Shifty aka Old school MsM member!
'In God I trust' Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2016 5:29 am by [WoF]James_E

» Hello Everyone
'In God I trust' Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2016 10:37 pm by [WoF]James_E

» Agent K is back
'In God I trust' Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2016 12:06 pm by Agent K

» Happy Birthday
'In God I trust' Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2016 4:34 pm by Pun

» Prayer request
'In God I trust' Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2016 4:25 pm by Pun

» Badger
'In God I trust' Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2016 4:49 pm by Badger

» Happy New Year!
'In God I trust' Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2016 4:48 pm by Badger

» New Job-Prayers Needed
'In God I trust' Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2015 2:38 pm by Pun

» Death in family
'In God I trust' Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2015 4:13 am by Pun

» Phoenix
'In God I trust' Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:11 am by Pun

» Happy 4th
'In God I trust' Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2015 2:30 pm by [WoF]James_E

PayPal Donations

Teamspeak Monitor
teamspeak server Hosting by InstantTeamSpeak.comTesting:

'In God I trust'

3 posters

Go down

'In God I trust' Empty 'In God I trust'

Post by [WoF]GoA.Pun Thu Jul 02, 2009 12:52 am

NBC POLL

I was asked to send this on if I agreed or delete if I didn't ...
By me posting it, you know how I feel.

I'll bet this was a surprise to NBC.

NBC this morning had a poll on this question. They had the highest Number of responses that they have ever had for one of their polls, and the Percentage this:

86% to keep the words, IN 'God We Trust' and to keep God in the Pledge of Allegiance

14% against

That is a pretty 'commanding' public response.....

Therefore, I have a very hard time understanding why there is such a mess about having 'In God We Trust' on our money and having God in the Pledge of Allegiance.

Why is the world catering to this 14%?

AMEN!

In God We Trust
[WoF]GoA.Pun
[WoF]GoA.Pun
Admin

Back to top Go down

'In God I trust' Empty Re: 'In God I trust'

Post by Pun Thu Jul 02, 2009 9:50 pm

Because of the Muslim population.I bet if it said in Mohamid we trust,Obama and all his cousins would fight to keep it in and on whatever it would be in or on.Obama said this is not a christian nation any more.Does he mean he is trying to push his beliefs instead of america's beliefs in which this country was founded.The founding fathers came from that side of the world to keep from being pursacuted for their beliefs.Now it seems like the very ones they were getting away from is trying to push their bull crap beliefs down our throats.their god says to kill,My God says to Love.Their God says if they cant cheat someone outside the family,that it's Ok to cheat their Brother.My God says Love thy Brother and thy enemy.I believe their God could possibly be satan.He is the only one that came to kill,steal and destroy.My God gave his one and only Son.He was nailed to a tree for my sins.He was placed in a borrowed tomb.And was raised from the dead three days later and now sits at the right hand of God.I vote 100% for My God to be kept on our money and in our pledge of allegiance.Are these the same ones that are rewriting bibles and taking satan out of them.will they soon rewrite one that takes God and The name of Jesus out of them????where do you stand guys??will you be in the % that takes the Mark.It's not long off.God said we wouldnt know the day or the hour of Christs return.He did say though to look for certain signs that will lead to his coming.They are all here.Are you ready??? I am!I know how to keep from going through the tribulation period.Do you??? It's so easy.Blessed are they that have not seen but believe.We have redemption through His Blood the forgiveness of Sins.For God so loved the world,That he gave his only begotten Son:That WHOSOEVER believes on his Name shall have eternal Life.The Key word is WHOSOEVER.Guys I get fired up when it comes to Jesus.It's not a fairy Tale.There is a Heaven and a Hell.It's really easy to go to either place.Which do you Choose????

Pun

Back to top Go down

Post by [WoF]GoA.Pun Fri Jul 03, 2009 12:58 am

OH brother my brother, you put it out there and yes sir you told it like God said it and meant it ... AMEN and I am heading to the promise land one fine day guys and I pray that you make the decision to let Jesus put you on the bus with us. It is very easy indeed but you have to repent and accept Christ as your savior and confess before men that he is and was put on the cross for the remission of all man's sins and he was risen on the 3rd day praise the Lord and then your name will be written in the 'Book of Life' and yes you will spend eternity with the great one Jehovah and his son Jesus...Praise the Lord how grateful I am to have salvation and NO man can take it away though man may judge me wrongfully he still can NOT take what the Lord gives us... holy Lord thank you for giving me peace, Joy and love and the certainty of eternal salvation... Goose bumps everywhere yes sir Thank you thank you Praise God...
[WoF]GoA.Pun
[WoF]GoA.Pun
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UncleFrank Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:25 am

Amen brothers.
UncleFrank
UncleFrank
Admin

Back to top Go down