[WOF] - Warriors Of Faith
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Similar topics
    Latest topics
    » Call of Duty 1 1.5
    Slammed with Tornado - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2022 7:15 pm by Howell

» Hello Old {MsM} Friends!
    Slammed with Tornado - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2022 3:20 pm by [WoF]OldMan

» I miss the old days
    Slammed with Tornado - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2020 8:16 am by Howell

» (Updates) How is everone?
    Slammed with Tornado - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2020 5:56 pm by [WoF]COL.Papi

» Facebook
    Slammed with Tornado - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2018 11:35 pm by Musik

» Other Games
    Slammed with Tornado - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 26, 2017 3:11 pm by Agent K

» COD WWII
    Slammed with Tornado - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 01, 2017 5:26 pm by Howell

» Checking in
    Slammed with Tornado - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2016 7:30 pm by Howell

» Hello Everybody!!!!
    Slammed with Tornado - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2016 6:06 pm by Howell

» Shifty aka Old school MsM member!
    Slammed with Tornado - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2016 5:29 am by [WoF]James_E

» Hello Everyone
    Slammed with Tornado - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2016 10:37 pm by [WoF]James_E

» Agent K is back
    Slammed with Tornado - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2016 12:06 pm by Agent K

» Happy Birthday
    Slammed with Tornado - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2016 4:34 pm by Pun

» Prayer request
    Slammed with Tornado - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2016 4:25 pm by Pun

» Badger
    Slammed with Tornado - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2016 4:49 pm by Badger

» Happy New Year!
    Slammed with Tornado - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2016 4:48 pm by Badger

» New Job-Prayers Needed
    Slammed with Tornado - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2015 2:38 pm by Pun

» Death in family
    Slammed with Tornado - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2015 4:13 am by Pun

» Phoenix
    Slammed with Tornado - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:11 am by Pun

» Happy 4th
    Slammed with Tornado - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2015 2:30 pm by [WoF]James_E

PayPal Donations

Teamspeak Monitor
    teamspeak server Hosting by InstantTeamSpeak.comTesting:

Slammed with Tornado

+13
    Trooper
    Peasoup
    ES45
    Musik
    VIA
    Raging Raven
    [WoF]GoA.Pun
    Fiddler
    Hertz
    Fuzzy
    Lake
    Merceri
    Phoenix
    17 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Slammed with Tornado - Page 2 Empty Re: Slammed with Tornado

Post by Pun Wed May 04, 2011 10:17 pm

So Sad Fellas,Will for sure be lifting you all up to the Lord.all those children and their Family' and the deceased family's. Remember,No one cares how much you know.Until they know how much you care. Go Bless you all.

MsM
    Marn

Pun

Back to top Go down

Post by Raging Raven Wed May 04, 2011 11:27 pm

Wow this all really sounds like something from a movie. I am praying for all of you! I sure hope they find those kids and I really hope they are okay. This is a parents worst nightmare.
    Raging Raven
    Raging Raven

http:// myspace.com/persephone55

Back to top Go down

Post by ColdCoffee Wed May 04, 2011 11:46 pm

{MsM}2LT.Trooper wrote:Thanks we still have 4 elementary school kids missing in our county. Pray for the families. 46 confirmed dead between the two counties.
    wow ... that just kills me to think those kids might not have made it through .. I just can't imagine what the parents are going through. My thoughts and prayers are with them as a father that counts his blessings EACH day to have my little ones running around. Crying or Very sad
    ColdCoffee
    ColdCoffee

http://www.ivfx.com

Back to top Go down

Post by [WoF]GoA.Pun Wed May 04, 2011 11:51 pm

Absolutely Coffee.
    [WoF]GoA.Pun
    [WoF]GoA.Pun
    Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Peasoup Thu May 05, 2011 3:43 pm

I'm kinda speechless in front of these events. Very sad. These communities have lost so much. God be with you all. You're bravery and resilience are most inspiring.
    Peasoup
    Peasoup

Back to top Go down

Post by Trooper Fri May 06, 2011 1:29 am

All the kids are accounted for. Sadly only one of them had survived. He was a john Doe at the hospital from the day the storms hit. He wasn't an elementary school kid but he was only 6 month old. God was looking over him. he was found in a field crying.

Also there are alot of animals turning up. There was a stray dog in Cullman, AL that had one of the chips in it thats home was in Tuscaloosa, AL. Thats like a 2 hour drive... the dog is still alive with a broken leg. Crazy stuff.

One of the churches that was leveled still had services at the church Sunday morning. . They picked up the wooden benches they could find and metal folding chairs they could find and had acoustic music and an old piano brought in. The message was that the Church wasn't destroyed the building was. the "Church" is the people that meet at the building.
    Trooper
    Trooper

Back to top Go down

Post by ColdCoffee Fri May 06, 2011 1:45 am

{MsM}2LT.Trooper wrote:All the kids are accounted for. Sadly only one of them had survived. He was a john Doe at the hospital from the day the storms hit. He wasn't an elementary school kid but he was only 6 month old. God was looking over him. he was found in a field crying. ...

Thanks for the update Troop ... this is just heartbreaking for the kids who didn't make it ... I have difficulty even writing this as tears have been welling up thinking about them and their parents who now must live their days without them.

I'm very happy to hear about the 6 month-old ... I can't imagine the relief of the parents and know they are rejoicing greatly.
    ColdCoffee
    ColdCoffee

http://www.ivfx.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Trooper Fri May 06, 2011 5:28 am

It was a little hispanic boy. I would have took him home with me but his parents were notified and are with him at the hospital in Birmingham.
    Trooper
    Trooper

Back to top Go down

Post by [WoF]GoA.Pun Fri May 06, 2011 8:58 am

Awesome news man. I love how so many people come together during a time like this and make a happy ending for so many. Thank the Lord that some came through all this alright. There are many that wont have a happy ending and that is where we need to be, helping those.
    [WoF]GoA.Pun
    [WoF]GoA.Pun
    Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2