[WOF] - Warriors Of Faith
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Call of Duty 1 1.5
I play for one reason and that is because I  am OUT FOR BLOOD!  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2022 7:15 pm by Howell

» Hello Old {MsM} Friends!
I play for one reason and that is because I  am OUT FOR BLOOD!  Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2022 3:20 pm by [WoF]OldMan

» I miss the old days
I play for one reason and that is because I  am OUT FOR BLOOD!  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2020 8:16 am by Howell

» (Updates) How is everone?
I play for one reason and that is because I  am OUT FOR BLOOD!  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2020 5:56 pm by [WoF]COL.Papi

» Facebook
I play for one reason and that is because I  am OUT FOR BLOOD!  Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2018 11:35 pm by Musik

» Other Games
I play for one reason and that is because I  am OUT FOR BLOOD!  Icon_minitimeMon Jun 26, 2017 3:11 pm by Agent K

» COD WWII
I play for one reason and that is because I  am OUT FOR BLOOD!  Icon_minitimeThu Jun 01, 2017 5:26 pm by Howell

» Checking in
I play for one reason and that is because I  am OUT FOR BLOOD!  Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2016 7:30 pm by Howell

» Hello Everybody!!!!
I play for one reason and that is because I  am OUT FOR BLOOD!  Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2016 6:06 pm by Howell

» Shifty aka Old school MsM member!
I play for one reason and that is because I  am OUT FOR BLOOD!  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2016 5:29 am by [WoF]James_E

» Hello Everyone
I play for one reason and that is because I  am OUT FOR BLOOD!  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2016 10:37 pm by [WoF]James_E

» Agent K is back
I play for one reason and that is because I  am OUT FOR BLOOD!  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2016 12:06 pm by Agent K

» Happy Birthday
I play for one reason and that is because I  am OUT FOR BLOOD!  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2016 4:34 pm by Pun

» Prayer request
I play for one reason and that is because I  am OUT FOR BLOOD!  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2016 4:25 pm by Pun

» Badger
I play for one reason and that is because I  am OUT FOR BLOOD!  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2016 4:49 pm by Badger

» Happy New Year!
I play for one reason and that is because I  am OUT FOR BLOOD!  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2016 4:48 pm by Badger

» New Job-Prayers Needed
I play for one reason and that is because I  am OUT FOR BLOOD!  Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2015 2:38 pm by Pun

» Death in family
I play for one reason and that is because I  am OUT FOR BLOOD!  Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2015 4:13 am by Pun

» Phoenix
I play for one reason and that is because I  am OUT FOR BLOOD!  Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:11 am by Pun

» Happy 4th
I play for one reason and that is because I  am OUT FOR BLOOD!  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2015 2:30 pm by [WoF]James_E

PayPal Donations

Teamspeak Monitor
teamspeak server Hosting by InstantTeamSpeak.comTesting:

I play for one reason and that is because I am OUT FOR BLOOD!

+13
UncleFrank
kevin
VIA
Pun
Lake
Trooper
Fuzzy
Demonslyer
Kennison
[WoF]GoA.Pun
Merceri
Fiddler
Out For Blood
17 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

I play for one reason and that is because I  am OUT FOR BLOOD!  Empty I play for one reason and that is because I am OUT FOR BLOOD!

Post by Out For Blood Sun May 08, 2011 1:14 pm

Hey all, nice to finally be a part of this group that I have enjoyed playing with for quite some time now. I live near Atlanta, Georgia and have two girls, rather make that three (can't forget Momma Smile ) and an African Grey parrot. He and I are the only guys in the house. I don't game much, but when I do it is almost always COD. My kids love it too but if my wife had her way we wouldn't do it at all, so we have to limit our addiction.

I have to appoligize for not posting this thread a little sooner. My pc's internal harddrive went out either the night that I signed on here or the night after (I can't remember which now). When I get around to it I will put a new one in and give it to my children. For me, I am building a new one for myself. I finally finished yesterday (so I thought) and everything appeared to be fine but last night after I loaded up COD, the wireless logitech keyboard that had been working fine all day would not respond correctly in the game. I get out of the game and it works perfectly fine again. Now I am at a loss. Don't worry though I'll be back in there in no time to whooop allll over you or with you, however we team up because I AM ... OUT FOR BLOOD!!!!!

Last edited by Out For Blood on Sun May 08, 2011 2:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Out For Blood
Out For Blood

Back to top Go down

I play for one reason and that is because I  am OUT FOR BLOOD!  Empty Re: I play for one reason and that is because I am OUT FOR BLOOD!

Post by Fiddler Sun May 08, 2011 1:46 pm

Nice to meet you. I think I've seen you on before. MsM rocks!
Fiddler
Fiddler

Back to top Go down

I play for one reason and that is because I  am OUT FOR BLOOD!  Empty Re: I play for one reason and that is because I am OUT FOR BLOOD!

Post by Out For Blood Sun May 08, 2011 2:24 pm

Thanks Fid nice to meet you too. And yes, we have been on together, several times. "MsM rocks" goes without saying or else I wouldn't be here. Razz Stay cool and great work getting into some college courses so early, that is awesome, keep it up.
Out For Blood
Out For Blood

Back to top Go down

Post by Merceri Sun May 08, 2011 2:58 pm

Nice for you to post a little about yourself. Hopefuly you can get your issues fixed soon so you can enjoy a good MsM butt whoopin without an excuse Twisted Evil

Take care
Merceri
Merceri

Back to top Go down

Post by [WoF]GoA.Pun Sun May 08, 2011 5:54 pm

Ouch Merceri, take it easy on the guy ok lol. Merceri is our pitt bull around here OFB so just dont get in his way and you will be fine....na really, he is a great guy. Anyway, glad to read some about you OFB and hope to see you around on the servers. God bless you.
[WoF]GoA.Pun
[WoF]GoA.Pun
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kennison Sun May 08, 2011 5:58 pm

{MsM}BG.Merceri wrote:Nice for you to post a little about yourself. Hopefuly you can get your issues fixed soon so you can enjoy a good MsM butt whoopin without an excuse Twisted Evil

Take care
lol! And then he signs it, "Take care."

Last edited by {MsM} 1LT. Kennison on Sun May 08, 2011 5:58 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added)
Kennison
Kennison

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonslyer Sun May 08, 2011 7:03 pm

Out For Blood wrote: I'll be back in there in no time to whooop allll over you OUT FOR BLOOD!!!!!

Sounds like a pretty nice dream to have ^.^

btw Nice to meet you Out For Blood

Demonslyer

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuzzy Sun May 08, 2011 7:54 pm

haha nice to meet you out for blood. Ive seen you around cheers

Fuzzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Out For Blood Sun May 08, 2011 8:00 pm

Thank you guys for the welcome aboards. And BrigGen sir I think you have done just that already but it has been a very long time, I may need another sir.

{MsM} 1LT. Kennison wrote:
{MsM}BG.Merceri wrote:Nice for you to post a little about yourself. Hopefuly you can get your issues fixed soon so you can enjoy a good MsM butt whoopin without an excuse Twisted Evil

Take care
lol! And then he signs it, "Take care."

I know right, he tries to come off all tough but signing off like that makes it seem like (and don't tell him I said this but) he has a little woman in him! Wink

Well I messed with the computer for a little while today but with no avail. scratch I think I have narrowed it down though to the security that I installed onto it combined possibly with the GuardedID app.. I use to have Norton 360 on my last machine and this time I changed it up. Unfortunately I have no more time to tinker today and probably the rest of the week. It's time to spend time with Momma now that the little monsters *affectionately said* are going to bed and being Mother's Day and all. The church thing is done, we went out and played for awhile and now it's time for a movie, just the wife and me. Do you have any children Lt. Kennison? If so - Happy Mother's day to you and all the moms out here. Very Happy
Out For Blood
Out For Blood

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuzzy Sun May 08, 2011 9:46 pm

hahaha we got another jokester! WATCH OUT geek

Fuzzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Fiddler Sun May 08, 2011 9:54 pm

He says "take care" because if you don't, he won't be able to give you a whoopin' Razz
Fiddler
Fiddler

Back to top Go down

Post by Kennison Sun May 08, 2011 10:43 pm

I know right, he tries to come off all tough but signing off like that makes it seem like (and don't tell him I said this but) he has a little woman in him! Wink
Oh my!

And no I do not have children.
Kennison
Kennison

Back to top Go down

Post by Trooper Mon May 09, 2011 3:03 am

{MsM}{SN}MSG.Fuzzy wrote:hahaha we got another jokester! WATCH OUT geek

Lol yeah we joke about all the old folks here. lol Wink

And about the woman thing I think all men who have been maried over 5 years will have a little woman in them. It becomes more and more aparent.

I'm up to the holding the purse while she shops stage. lol affraid lol!
Trooper
Trooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Lake Mon May 09, 2011 3:19 am

Nice to finally meet you, OFB!! My name is Brandon, you can call me that or Lake. Very Happy
Oh, BTW...Why dont you fill out a recruit app and join us??
Lake
Lake

Back to top Go down

Post by Pun Mon May 09, 2011 9:12 am

Where are you at around Atlanta??I am visiting a friend in carrollton around douglasville area in about a week.Glad to have ya on the forums.

MsM Marn

Out For Blood wrote:Hey all, nice to finally be a part of this group that I have enjoyed playing with for quite some time now. I live near Atlanta, Georgia and have two girls, rather make that three (can't forget Momma Smile ) and an African Grey parrot. He and I are the only guys in the house. I don't game much, but when I do it is almost always COD. My kids love it too but if my wife had her way we wouldn't do it at all, so we have to limit our addiction.

I have to appoligize for not posting this thread a little sooner. My pc's internal harddrive went out either the night that I signed on here or the night after (I can't remember which now). When I get around to it I will put a new one in and give it to my children. For me, I am building a new one for myself. I finally finished yesterday (so I thought) and everything appeared to be fine but last night after I loaded up COD, the wireless logitech keyboard that had been working fine all day would not respond correctly in the game. I get out of the game and it works perfectly fine again. Now I am at a loss. Don't worry though I'll be back in there in no time to whooop allll over you or with you, however we team up because I AM ... OUT FOR BLOOD!!!!!

Pun

Back to top Go down

Post by VIA Mon May 09, 2011 4:10 pm

Even two or three Canadains here to out of blood we sure like to shoot you to. Join up and shoot us to lol oh this is Via like to see you on MsM .
VIA
VIA

http://kiltskilts@yahoo.ca

Back to top Go down

Post by Out For Blood Mon May 09, 2011 6:30 pm

{MsM}2LT.Trooper wrote:
Lol yeah we joke about all the old folks here. lol Wink

And about the woman thing I think all men who have been maried over 5 years will have a little woman in them. It becomes more and more aparent.

I'm up to the holding the purse while she shops stage. lol affraid lol!

Well, we have been married now for around a decade and together for a good while longer than that. However when it comes to the whole purse thing, Shocked I wouldn't get caught dead toting it around in public. I'd just assume walk all the way to the other side of the store and back to get a cart or a basket or something, anything rather than carry that thing. Now I have taken it out of the house to put it in the car, but only under the cover of darkness and as quickly as I possibly could. Laughing

{MsM}CPL.Lake wrote:Nice to finally meet you, OFB!! My name is Brandon, you can call me that or Lake. Very Happy
Oh, BTW...Why dont you fill out a recruit app and join us??

Thanks and same to you Lake. I have followed this clan for awhile and I have liked the way that you all conduct yourselves. I have considered joining, but with my sporadic gaming habits and long leave of absences (and I can't always guarantee that I will report into the officers before-hand or even know when I will be back) I don't believe that I would be a match for your criteria; actually I have no problem filling the shoes of everything except for this one criterion: *(7) If you are going to be away from the MsM servers for several days or longer for vacation or if you just need a break from CoD, please PM the Admin group, Admin moderator group and also post it on the forum with the expected date of return. Only active and / or accounted for Clan members will remain in the MsM Clan members group. You must stay active to stay in the Clan. We do this because we have had many people join the Clan and then we never see them for months. Please stay active or let us know something.*

Thank you for the offer though, I appreciate it.

Marn wrote:Where are you at around Atlanta??I am visiting a friend in carrollton around douglasville area in about a week.Glad to have ya on the forums.

MsM Marn

I live about 30 minutes northeast of Douglasville and roughly 15 minutes north of Atlanta. Thank you for the greeting, I'm glad to be here as well Marn.

{MsM}SSgt.VIA wrote:Even two or three Canadains here to out of blood we sure like to shoot you to. Join up and shoot us to lol oh this is Via like to see you on MsM .

Thanks Staff Sgt. VIA. I can't wait to get my computer fixed so I can get back in there also. By-the-way, I am a full blooded Yooper, so I'm more kin to you Canucks cheers than I am to my own fellow Americans. Shocked Wink ROFL!
Out For Blood
Out For Blood

Back to top Go down

Post by kevin Sun May 29, 2011 8:45 am

glad to meet you ofb cheers
kevin
kevin

Back to top Go down

Post by UncleFrank Mon May 30, 2011 3:03 am

Nice to meet u OFB. I've always wanted an African Gray parrot. You need to teach him how to say "Enemy down!" in German....or with a british accent. Smile

he probably already can say "come on baby....please let me play a couple rounds of COD!" lol!
UncleFrank
UncleFrank
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ES45 Tue May 31, 2011 12:29 am

Out for blood my friend how you been? Wink
ES45
ES45

Back to top Go down

Post by Out For Blood Tue May 31, 2011 9:35 pm

Thank you Kevin and same to you.

Yeah UncleFrank, Embarassed I do get a little carried-away with that phase (enemy down) from time to time. Wink Fortunately for Momma, she requires me to wear headphones while I play, so JoJo hasn't had the pleasure of learning all these great sayings yet. And yes, he loves cod; he get's so excited when I start playing that he starts pulling the keys off my keyboard and throws them at the enemy. Laughing

Hey there Private ES45, I was wondering when you would show up. Smile Me and mine are doing quite well, thank you for asking. We just got back from a five day camping trip up in the "hills" of north Georgia (even the parrot). We love to go rustic camping, where there are no special amenities. I get out my topographical map of that region and we hike back to a secluded creek and setup our own site. Just the five of us and not another human soul to be heard or seen.

Take care all.
Out For Blood
Out For Blood

Back to top Go down

Post by ES45 Wed Jun 01, 2011 5:30 pm

Hiking and Camping i need to do that stuff again LOL
ES45
ES45

Back to top Go down

Post by ocelot Sun Jan 05, 2014 12:58 am

am new, want to say hope to play sometime when you have time Smile
ocelot
ocelot

Back to top Go down

Post by [WoF]BG.Terminator Tue Jan 07, 2014 10:55 am

I have family near Dalton, GA. Are you close to there?
[WoF]BG.Terminator
[WoF]BG.Terminator

Back to top Go down

Post by [WoF]GoA.Pun Wed Jan 08, 2014 8:53 pm

I fought the AKA world title fights in Dalton Ga with Ben Kyker's organization in Full Contact Karate. I fought Jerry Sosbe for the world title there. At the end of 7 rounds it went to the judges which everyone thought was ridiculous even him, I beat him so very bad lol. Anyway, it was in front of his home town crowd and he was favored by the judges so... I got a draw! Believe it or not, a draw.. What a fluke that was. Anyway, next time you talk to some of your folks Termi over in Dalton, tell em "Deadly Don" (Heavy weight division) says hello lol.

God bless you folks.
[WoF]GoA.Pun
[WoF]GoA.Pun
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next