[WOF] - Warriors Of Faith
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Call of Duty 1 1.5
asking others to play on another server Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2022 7:15 pm by Howell

» Hello Old {MsM} Friends!
asking others to play on another server Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2022 3:20 pm by [WoF]OldMan

» I miss the old days
asking others to play on another server Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2020 8:16 am by Howell

» (Updates) How is everone?
asking others to play on another server Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2020 5:56 pm by [WoF]COL.Papi

» Facebook
asking others to play on another server Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2018 11:35 pm by Musik

» Other Games
asking others to play on another server Icon_minitimeMon Jun 26, 2017 3:11 pm by Agent K

» COD WWII
asking others to play on another server Icon_minitimeThu Jun 01, 2017 5:26 pm by Howell

» Checking in
asking others to play on another server Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2016 7:30 pm by Howell

» Hello Everybody!!!!
asking others to play on another server Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2016 6:06 pm by Howell

» Shifty aka Old school MsM member!
asking others to play on another server Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2016 5:29 am by [WoF]James_E

» Hello Everyone
asking others to play on another server Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2016 10:37 pm by [WoF]James_E

» Agent K is back
asking others to play on another server Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2016 12:06 pm by Agent K

» Happy Birthday
asking others to play on another server Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2016 4:34 pm by Pun

» Prayer request
asking others to play on another server Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2016 4:25 pm by Pun

» Badger
asking others to play on another server Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2016 4:49 pm by Badger

» Happy New Year!
asking others to play on another server Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2016 4:48 pm by Badger

» New Job-Prayers Needed
asking others to play on another server Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2015 2:38 pm by Pun

» Death in family
asking others to play on another server Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2015 4:13 am by Pun

» Phoenix
asking others to play on another server Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:11 am by Pun

» Happy 4th
asking others to play on another server Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2015 2:30 pm by [WoF]James_E

PayPal Donations

Teamspeak Monitor
teamspeak server Hosting by InstantTeamSpeak.comTesting:

asking others to play on another server

4 posters

Go down

asking others to play on another server Empty asking others to play on another server

Post by Pun Wed Sep 09, 2009 4:25 pm

Hey MsM,clan members are asking others to leave autos to go to rifles.I even seen phoenix ask others to go to SGC rifles.Guys I dont want anyone asking someone to leave the server.You can say:I'm going to MsM rifles cya later guys.Then if someone wants to follow,thats ok.I want you to do the same on other servers also.People with servers have a lot of money and time invested in them.it isnt right for anyone to drag people off the servers to go to another,when they have worked so hard to get people to them.respect guys!Thats what we are about. MsM Rocks Grab a weapon and hold on.Da MsM owning Train is comin thru God Bless guys
Marn

Pun

Back to top Go down

asking others to play on another server Empty Re: asking others to play on another server

Post by [WoF]GoA.Pun Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:48 pm

Second that............For SURE!!
[WoF]GoA.Pun
[WoF]GoA.Pun
Admin

Back to top Go down

asking others to play on another server Empty Re: asking others to play on another server

Post by UncleFrank Fri Sep 11, 2009 12:38 am

amen brother! Dr. Frank Concurs
UncleFrank
UncleFrank
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UncleFrank Sat Sep 12, 2009 4:43 pm

fellas, i've seen this again the last 2 nights. One a MsM member and the other was from another clan. Needs to stop guys.
UncleFrank
UncleFrank
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by [WoF]GoA.Pun Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:17 pm

That is right fellows. We have been very patient with this thing but that is no more period..... The next time ANY MsM member starts trying to drag players or a player off of a server to go elsewhere will be dealing with MsM Admin on a very personal basis. Come on guys, just simply knock it off ok.
[WoF]GoA.Pun
[WoF]GoA.Pun
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pun Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:56 pm

I havnt spoken to either Frank or Pun about it,but here it is.The next MsM player to ask someone to leave the server to go to another.I dont care if it is asking them to go to ours!It's a 3 day ban from both servers.If Mods see them doing it,please get a screenshot of them.Then ban them and post it.Admins Just post it.If a member of another clan asks,tell them we dont like people dragging others off our server or any other server.warn them and if they do it again Temp ban,then ban if done again.I know others do not visit our forums and may not know.So we will give them that extra chance.Sorry guys to have to be pushing rules on ya.I dont like a lot of rules in a game like this.But some things should be common since.And folks arnt using that part of da Brain LoL I guess. God Bless

Marn

Pun

Back to top Go down

Post by Shifty Sun Sep 13, 2009 3:07 pm

I totally agree with ya marn. If they are on our severs lets get em to stay, not go off somewhere else.
Shifty
Shifty

Back to top Go down

Post by UncleFrank Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:07 pm

fellas......this includes asking others to goto our own rifle server. let's be careful....shall we.
UncleFrank
UncleFrank
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down