[WOF] - Warriors Of Faith
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Call of Duty 1 1.5
If you find yourself only being able to see 3 servers  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2022 7:15 pm by Howell

» Hello Old {MsM} Friends!
If you find yourself only being able to see 3 servers  Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2022 3:20 pm by [WoF]OldMan

» I miss the old days
If you find yourself only being able to see 3 servers  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2020 8:16 am by Howell

» (Updates) How is everone?
If you find yourself only being able to see 3 servers  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2020 5:56 pm by [WoF]COL.Papi

» Facebook
If you find yourself only being able to see 3 servers  Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2018 11:35 pm by Musik

» Other Games
If you find yourself only being able to see 3 servers  Icon_minitimeMon Jun 26, 2017 3:11 pm by Agent K

» COD WWII
If you find yourself only being able to see 3 servers  Icon_minitimeThu Jun 01, 2017 5:26 pm by Howell

» Checking in
If you find yourself only being able to see 3 servers  Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2016 7:30 pm by Howell

» Hello Everybody!!!!
If you find yourself only being able to see 3 servers  Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2016 6:06 pm by Howell

» Shifty aka Old school MsM member!
If you find yourself only being able to see 3 servers  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2016 5:29 am by [WoF]James_E

» Hello Everyone
If you find yourself only being able to see 3 servers  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2016 10:37 pm by [WoF]James_E

» Agent K is back
If you find yourself only being able to see 3 servers  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2016 12:06 pm by Agent K

» Happy Birthday
If you find yourself only being able to see 3 servers  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2016 4:34 pm by Pun

» Prayer request
If you find yourself only being able to see 3 servers  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2016 4:25 pm by Pun

» Badger
If you find yourself only being able to see 3 servers  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2016 4:49 pm by Badger

» Happy New Year!
If you find yourself only being able to see 3 servers  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2016 4:48 pm by Badger

» New Job-Prayers Needed
If you find yourself only being able to see 3 servers  Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2015 2:38 pm by Pun

» Death in family
If you find yourself only being able to see 3 servers  Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2015 4:13 am by Pun

» Phoenix
If you find yourself only being able to see 3 servers  Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:11 am by Pun

» Happy 4th
If you find yourself only being able to see 3 servers  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2015 2:30 pm by [WoF]James_E

PayPal Donations

Teamspeak Monitor
teamspeak server Hosting by InstantTeamSpeak.comTesting:

If you find yourself only being able to see 3 servers

+2
[WoF]GoA.Pun
Pun
6 posters

Go down

If you find yourself only being able to see 3 servers  Empty If you find yourself only being able to see 3 servers

Post by Pun Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:22 am

If you have issues with the servers not showing up as in only 3 of them and there not ours. follow these directions.

Vixen wrote:
Recently log into VCoD 1.3 and you can only see 1 or 2 servers?
All of the MsM and Ownt Servers MIA?

You most likly have been caught in a VCoD Ban, The VCoD bans are primary used in 1.1 where you can only ban via IP not guid. This being the case occasional it affects are little realm too!

On the other hand the fix is easy enough! Smile

You will need your IP..

1. Go to What's my IP? and obtain your IP, You can't miss it trust me Smile

2. Now Copy down your IP your going to need it :p

3. Now PM (PUN) with that IP your ingame name and He shall send the information down the pipeline.

4. Now just.... Sit back enjoy a cold Coke and wait.

Note: You will usually find yourself unbanned within 32hrs of me sending them the information!

Happy gaming everyone!!

Last edited by Marn on Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:58 pm; edited 2 times in total

Pun

Back to top Go down

If you find yourself only being able to see 3 servers  Empty Re: If you find yourself only being able to see 3 servers

Post by [WoF]GoA.Pun Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:06 am

Or Pun will do it either way lol.
[WoF]GoA.Pun
[WoF]GoA.Pun
Admin

Back to top Go down

If you find yourself only being able to see 3 servers  Empty Re: If you find yourself only being able to see 3 servers

Post by Pun Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:31 pm

Hey!I am having the same problem.I have been banned again.I have paid for servers for 5 years or so,never have I been banned from or had my members banned from my servers from the server provider..I Posted on VCOD.If we can't get this fixed.We may be looking for another server provider. In which I believe I may have found one. We will just have to wait and see if VCOD does something about the Problem.But it will be time to pay for the servers soon.If they havn't gotten fixed by then I will Fix the problem myself.

Marn

Pun

Back to top Go down

Post by Kennison Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:48 pm

Good for you Marn. I guess I better check because I may have gotten banned again.
Kennison
Kennison

Back to top Go down

Post by Kennison Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:52 pm

Yep I just checked I'm banned again. Only the three servers showing. This is annoying.
Kennison
Kennison

Back to top Go down

Post by Pun Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:48 pm

I told vcod that it was getting annoying,That it is bad enough that 1.3 is dwendaling away anyway,that they are banning me and my members and other clans members from paid for servers.They need to get it fixed quickly.

Marn

Pun

Back to top Go down

Post by Musik Fri Jul 22, 2011 5:09 pm

It is not right that this keeps happening ...
Musik
Musik

Back to top Go down

Post by [WoF]GoA.Pun Fri Jul 22, 2011 5:31 pm

I just sent you a PM Kennison so please reply with the info and yes Marn is right, this is getting very annoying to say the least. We may have to find another place to rent our servers and sometimes I even wonder if......well just read my PM and it will explain some things for you. Sorry about this again Kennison but we will get it fixed. God bless you all.
[WoF]GoA.Pun
[WoF]GoA.Pun
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pun Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:38 pm

I contacted wahoo yesterday and also left a post on vcod telling them they need to get this fixed,that if they can't to let me know so I can start setting up some other servesr from some other providers.But wahoo got me squared away a few minutes after I emailed him.

Marn

Pun

Back to top Go down

Post by Stopyr Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:18 pm

i got 3 servers on my list last week . so i played on MoC rifles llike 30 min then i got back to server list hit refresh and bum i got all servers back. i wanted to play again i hit refresh and boom i got only 3 servers again.
im gonna send the pun info but idk where i can find my guid number and what is it anyways?
Stopyr
Stopyr

Back to top Go down

Post by Musik Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:21 pm

you need your ip address ... go to http://www.whatismyip.com
Musik
Musik

Back to top Go down

Post by Stopyr Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:24 pm

yeah i know that but what about guid? where to find it?
Stopyr
Stopyr

Back to top Go down

Post by Vixen Sun Jul 24, 2011 12:44 am

{MsM}1SG.Stopyr wrote:yeah i know that but what about guid? where to find it?

Hook up with a admin of a server sometime, they can tell you what it is Smile
Vixen
Vixen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down