[WOF] - Warriors Of Faith
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Call of Duty 1 1.5
Hello Bonjour :) Queb is on the road Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2022 7:15 pm by Howell

» Hello Old {MsM} Friends!
Hello Bonjour :) Queb is on the road Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2022 3:20 pm by [WoF]OldMan

» I miss the old days
Hello Bonjour :) Queb is on the road Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2020 8:16 am by Howell

» (Updates) How is everone?
Hello Bonjour :) Queb is on the road Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2020 5:56 pm by [WoF]COL.Papi

» Facebook
Hello Bonjour :) Queb is on the road Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2018 11:35 pm by Musik

» Other Games
Hello Bonjour :) Queb is on the road Icon_minitimeMon Jun 26, 2017 3:11 pm by Agent K

» COD WWII
Hello Bonjour :) Queb is on the road Icon_minitimeThu Jun 01, 2017 5:26 pm by Howell

» Checking in
Hello Bonjour :) Queb is on the road Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2016 7:30 pm by Howell

» Hello Everybody!!!!
Hello Bonjour :) Queb is on the road Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2016 6:06 pm by Howell

» Shifty aka Old school MsM member!
Hello Bonjour :) Queb is on the road Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2016 5:29 am by [WoF]James_E

» Hello Everyone
Hello Bonjour :) Queb is on the road Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2016 10:37 pm by [WoF]James_E

» Agent K is back
Hello Bonjour :) Queb is on the road Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2016 12:06 pm by Agent K

» Happy Birthday
Hello Bonjour :) Queb is on the road Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2016 4:34 pm by Pun

» Prayer request
Hello Bonjour :) Queb is on the road Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2016 4:25 pm by Pun

» Badger
Hello Bonjour :) Queb is on the road Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2016 4:49 pm by Badger

» Happy New Year!
Hello Bonjour :) Queb is on the road Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2016 4:48 pm by Badger

» New Job-Prayers Needed
Hello Bonjour :) Queb is on the road Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2015 2:38 pm by Pun

» Death in family
Hello Bonjour :) Queb is on the road Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2015 4:13 am by Pun

» Phoenix
Hello Bonjour :) Queb is on the road Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:11 am by Pun

» Happy 4th
Hello Bonjour :) Queb is on the road Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2015 2:30 pm by [WoF]James_E

PayPal Donations

Teamspeak Monitor
teamspeak server Hosting by InstantTeamSpeak.comTesting:

Hello Bonjour :) Queb is on the road

+11
UncleFrank
Raging Raven
VIA
Stopyr
Fuzzy
Fiddler
Huntdog
Kennison
[WoF]OldMan
ES45
Queb
15 posters

Go down

Hello Bonjour :) Queb is on the road Empty Hello Bonjour :) Queb is on the road

Post by Queb Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:55 am

Hello Guys, I go see my neighbors the Americans Suspect south of me for some days, right now this morning friday 10.00 am. Very Happy. I should be around the WFD place hehe.
Looking for peoples, sea, woods, antiques ( our money is good in these days cheers ).
So have fun all!!! bounce bounce bounce

See you soon!
Take care all of you!

Queb the Quebar Very Happy

P.S. Frank, you should have some rest on the fiels for the next days Wink hehehe

Bye Bye I left cheers
Queb
Queb

Back to top Go down

Hello Bonjour :) Queb is on the road Empty Re: Hello Bonjour :) Queb is on the road

Post by ES45 Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:21 am

Quebbie enjoy your trip ^_^, bring me back something ^_^.
ES45
ES45

Back to top Go down

Hello Bonjour :) Queb is on the road Empty Re: Hello Bonjour :) Queb is on the road

Post by [WoF]OldMan Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:36 am

Have a wonderful time my Canadian Friend. If you feel like driving a little further west, you are always welcome at Oldman's House. There are all kinds of old antique things to be found here. LOL

Have a safe trip Quebbie.

[WoF]OldMan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kennison Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:45 pm

Avoir un bon voyage mon ami! Smile

old antique things to be found here.
Including one Oldman. Best offer. Wink
Kennison
Kennison

Back to top Go down

Post by Huntdog Fri Aug 19, 2011 1:18 pm

I will miss you playing queb
Huntdog
Huntdog

Back to top Go down

Post by Fiddler Fri Aug 19, 2011 2:07 pm

Beat me to the punch Kenni Wink Have a good trip (not the grenade kind Twisted Evil).
Fiddler
Fiddler

Back to top Go down

Post by [WoF]OldMan Fri Aug 19, 2011 2:38 pm

I may be a little rusty around the edges...but I am not quite an antique yet. LOL

Although that best offer thing may interest my wife. Shocked

[WoF]OldMan

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuzzy Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:29 pm

Hope you have fun queb and come back soon

Fuzzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Stopyr Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:08 pm

yeah Queb you should try sell Oldman on ebay. hes like the oldes antique i know of.
Stopyr
Stopyr

Back to top Go down

Post by Kennison Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:50 pm

lol!
Kennison
Kennison

Back to top Go down

Post by VIA Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:11 am

at lest his teeth you know those wooden ones lol
VIA
VIA

http://kiltskilts@yahoo.ca

Back to top Go down

Post by Raging Raven Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:44 am

Queb have fun on your trip! Make sure you hit up some clubs while your here! Very Happy
Raging Raven
Raging Raven

http:// myspace.com/persephone55

Back to top Go down

Post by UncleFrank Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:00 am

Have a good time queb. I'll be waiting for your return buddy.

Old man is not an antique, he is just a classic for now. lol!
UncleFrank
UncleFrank
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pun Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:59 am

Oh No!!!Queby In the USA????? Close the stores,hide the gun's.Clear the streets.Mad canadian loose in da USA.Hope you enjoy ur stay buddy. God Bless

Marn

Pun

Back to top Go down

Post by Swank Hosebucker Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:26 pm

Safe Travels Queb ,... coming down my way? I will alert the authorities to be on the lookout for smiters,...
Swank Hosebucker
Swank Hosebucker

Back to top Go down

Post by Stopyr Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:28 pm

whats worse than a Canadian in USA???

French-Canadian in USA
Stopyr
Stopyr

Back to top Go down

Post by Kennison Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:50 pm

Do you really want a answer? Wink
Kennison
Kennison

Back to top Go down

Post by Peasoup Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:49 pm

Bon voyage Queb!

Hope you get a load of those nice american roads. It'll change you from our pottholes ridden urban trails. I hope you take some pictures of overpasses and bridges, you can sell them to our provincial government and Montreal's mayor, they need some tips in engineering! Wink
Peasoup
Peasoup

Back to top Go down

Post by UncleFrank Sun Aug 21, 2011 2:12 am

Where is my quebbie scratch oh where is my quebar scratch i miss him so Sad
UncleFrank
UncleFrank
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SurkuS Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:12 pm

{MsM} 1LT. Kennison wrote:Avoir un bon voyage mon ami! Smile

old antique things to be found here.
Including one Oldman. Best offer. Wink

And/Or his underwear

That's not exactly an "exciting" antique though..
SurkuS
SurkuS

Back to top Go down

Post by Queb Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:28 pm

Yep Oldman going to Montana would be interesting but a little far riding the car under the hot weather it begins to be rough sometimes... That's why I decided to come back sooner than expected.

They are not fine Oldman saying to sell you as an antique; you are old but not antique, not a good deal hehe

The deal would be to set you with old Grand'ma Kenni on a picture showing you rocking on a chair and shewing tobacco spitting in the spittoon, a brass spittoon, an old brass spittoon who is valued, that will give good money for hehehe

Yep Peasoup, their roads are good, they ride fast on the highway, they don't respect the gentle french canadian respecting the speed limit, they have BIG CARS, they cry because the gas is high$ but they still drive fast Rolling Eyes ; the troppers have very no problems with me I'm so gentle Very Happy But for sure in the New England States, 99.9% of the drivers are gentle, pedestrians are respected overthere beside here who is: let's go crash a pedestrian it gives points Embarassed But I am not sure if they are also gentle in the south Suspect

My trip has been short but I am looking to go back next week maybe to visit the... wait a minute, the.... Ticonderoga Fort along the Champlain Lake in the NY State, a part of your and our history. It should be interesting study

Hoping I won't see too much moto riders who are crasy on the roads hehehe Rolling Eyes

P.S. I've try to buy a nice souvenir to bring back here.... Embarassed were made in China oops..... euh Embarassed it's he same here lolllll

Queb
Queb

Back to top Go down

Post by [WoF]OldMan Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:35 pm

hahhahahahaa. Love your story of your travels Quebbie. Very Happy

[WoF]OldMan

Back to top Go down

Post by VIA Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:22 pm

everything made in china now even copy's of this game what a racket Laughing
VIA
VIA

http://kiltskilts@yahoo.ca

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down