[WOF] - Warriors Of Faith
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Call of Duty 1 1.5
Hey guys im back Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2022 7:15 pm by Howell

» Hello Old {MsM} Friends!
Hey guys im back Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2022 3:20 pm by [WoF]OldMan

» I miss the old days
Hey guys im back Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2020 8:16 am by Howell

» (Updates) How is everone?
Hey guys im back Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2020 5:56 pm by [WoF]COL.Papi

» Facebook
Hey guys im back Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2018 11:35 pm by Musik

» Other Games
Hey guys im back Icon_minitimeMon Jun 26, 2017 3:11 pm by Agent K

» COD WWII
Hey guys im back Icon_minitimeThu Jun 01, 2017 5:26 pm by Howell

» Checking in
Hey guys im back Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2016 7:30 pm by Howell

» Hello Everybody!!!!
Hey guys im back Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2016 6:06 pm by Howell

» Shifty aka Old school MsM member!
Hey guys im back Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2016 5:29 am by [WoF]James_E

» Hello Everyone
Hey guys im back Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2016 10:37 pm by [WoF]James_E

» Agent K is back
Hey guys im back Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2016 12:06 pm by Agent K

» Happy Birthday
Hey guys im back Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2016 4:34 pm by Pun

» Prayer request
Hey guys im back Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2016 4:25 pm by Pun

» Badger
Hey guys im back Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2016 4:49 pm by Badger

» Happy New Year!
Hey guys im back Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2016 4:48 pm by Badger

» New Job-Prayers Needed
Hey guys im back Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2015 2:38 pm by Pun

» Death in family
Hey guys im back Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2015 4:13 am by Pun

» Phoenix
Hey guys im back Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:11 am by Pun

» Happy 4th
Hey guys im back Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2015 2:30 pm by [WoF]James_E

PayPal Donations

Teamspeak Monitor
teamspeak server Hosting by InstantTeamSpeak.comTesting:

Hey guys im back

+6
UncleFrank
Pun
Queb
[WoF]OldMan
Fiddler
ES45
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Hey guys im back Empty Hey guys im back

Post by ES45 Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:48 am

Hey guys, been gone for a while because of family issues, im glad to be back, i missed you guys, what did i miss? Very Happy
ES45
ES45

Back to top Go down

Hey guys im back Empty Re: Hey guys im back

Post by Fiddler Fri Oct 28, 2011 12:13 pm

Not much. I actually got on yesterday for the first time in a month or two. We should really get some inclans going. There's a UO MsM server now, I don't have UO yet...
Fiddler
Fiddler

Back to top Go down

Post by [WoF]OldMan Fri Oct 28, 2011 12:38 pm

Oh man Es, where ya been? Nice to have ya back and YES, you did miss alot.

First of all, Marn put up a server for Battlefield 3 that the clan played and dominated for a month or two until all the other clans and players left because of our dominance. Frank and Queb were animals. Via did ok also. Trooper just made fun of all the old people on the server and got temp banned. Fuzzy was also banned for a couple of days for driving a tank into one of the tunnels and refusing to move. Pun had a good time flying the helicopters. Fiddler and Merceri refused to play cause they didn't allow trips and mosins.

After that Marn got us on Happy Farm. That was a blast too. Marn had the best tator crop. He ended up trading them for a couple of cows, a pumpkin and some okra that Kenni had grown and raised. Hertz just raised dairy cows and turned his farm into a Ben and Jerrys with all the ice cream he made. His grandma made him quit. Happy Farm burned down a couple of weeks later. We still don't know if Hertzy had anything to do with it. Hmmmmm.

I thought I had a couple of new hairs on my head, but it turned out to be my wifes that had fallen on my pillow and stuck to my head in the morning. Dang.

Uncle Frank traded in his Harley for one of those mini choppers. He got a tattoo too.

Finder moved to North Dakota cause he got tired of all those hills around his place.

Queb, Via and Peasoup are thinking about moving here too. Just to get away from their terrible winter weather they have in Canada. Shocked

Oh, and my window in my truck quit going up and down so I had to replace the window assembly. Now I can yell at the clouds as I am driving.

So, yes, ES, you have missed a lot. hehehehehe, Nice to have ya back. See ya later.

[WoF]OldMan

Back to top Go down

Post by Fiddler Fri Oct 28, 2011 2:06 pm

hahahahaha! I was like battlefield 3? then I kept on reading Very Happy
Fiddler
Fiddler

Back to top Go down

Post by Queb Fri Oct 28, 2011 8:50 pm

Oldie!!! Razz Razz Razz Razz
Wink

I think Oldman that you forgot that Marn, Pun and Frank are named now: the 3 stooges on the UO field rendeer jocolor king
Queb
Queb

Back to top Go down

Post by Pun Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:48 pm

were waiting on the 4th and 5th to get their UO. And Old Man has to much time to think.he is putting his collage education to work here.he didnt want to waist it.But i'm buying his first book on OLD FARTS GONE WILD, when he finishes it.I like your pic there Queby.I see you wishing you were on the other side of that border again.hehehe Swim fer it Buddy.Just dont grab a hold of anything Old Man may throw to pull you under,I mean In. Hurry up and get them games. Grab a tank and Blow sumpin up.Grab a jeep and drive it into a mine field,or ya could grab a flame thrower and taze trooper with it. He likes it.look at the pic. Looks good flame broiled doesnt he?LOL Missin da fuuuun fellas. hope to cay all der soon. God bless fellas

Marn

Pun

Back to top Go down

Post by UncleFrank Sat Oct 29, 2011 1:29 am

Marn maybe we shld re-consider recruiting all these old farts, their all too busy runnin to the drugstore for depends and prune juice to play COD anymore. Laughing

Old farts gone wild! that funny right der...dont care who u r!!!
UncleFrank
UncleFrank
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Trooper Sat Oct 29, 2011 3:31 am

Lol Ben and Jerry's haha
Trooper
Trooper

Back to top Go down

Post by [WoF]GoA.Pun Sat Oct 29, 2011 4:09 pm

Oh my OldNMan...... lol funny stuff.... Hey ES, we do have a United Offensive server now though. Just got it up and running and I suppose you have already figured that out from all the other post and screenshots. Get the UO cd and lets get to shooting partner.....
[WoF]GoA.Pun
[WoF]GoA.Pun
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VIA Sat Oct 29, 2011 4:36 pm

WELCOME BACK C L P ES45 GOOD TO HAVE YOU BACK
VIA
VIA

http://kiltskilts@yahoo.ca

Back to top Go down

Post by [WoF]GoA.Pun Sat Oct 29, 2011 8:01 pm

Hey Es, did you move or something? Just wondering..... Your IP address for the last 3 post that you have made come through a proxy or from an unknown area but all of your other post (all 521 of them) came from Ontario.

Anyway, just PM the Admin group if you would and let us know whats up with your account ok. Thanks
[WoF]GoA.Pun
[WoF]GoA.Pun
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuzzy Mon Oct 31, 2011 6:05 pm

Hey ES45!!!! Glad to have you back.

Oldman, you know that battlefield 3 has only been out for a week? Man, You must be losing your mind because of the less hair=less mind. funny joke though

Fuzzy

Back to top Go down

Post by ES45 Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:48 pm

{MsM}GOA.Pun wrote:Hey Es, did you move or something? Just wondering..... Your IP address for the last 3 post that you have made come through a proxy or from an unknown area but all of your other post (all 521 of them) came from Ontario.

Anyway, just PM the Admin group if you would and let us know whats up with your account ok. Thanks

I post from library, home, and i used my laptop to post from public network? i think if i remember properly xD.

Didn't have time to go on for a while.... struggling with alot of emotional problems atm.... :/
ES45
ES45

Back to top Go down

Post by Pun Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:21 am

Bless your heart bro.I will for sure lift you up to the Lord.God is good all the time.

Pun

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuzzy Mon Nov 07, 2011 6:50 pm

Were here for you ES45 and ill pray

Fuzzy

Back to top Go down

Post by ES45 Thu Nov 10, 2011 10:55 pm

I don't know guys... i think im suffering from depression... Sad
ES45
ES45

Back to top Go down

Post by UncleFrank Fri Nov 11, 2011 3:48 am

Hang in there ES. Talk to someone, it will help. If you dont have someone to listen to you, talk to the Big Guy, He listens well. Your too upbeat of a guy to be depressed buddy, hang in there, it'l get better.
UncleFrank
UncleFrank
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ES45 Sun Nov 13, 2011 1:19 pm

I hope i can frankie................. i just hope i can (
ES45
ES45

Back to top Go down

Post by Fiddler Sun Nov 13, 2011 1:32 pm

{MsM}UncleFrank wrote:it'l get better.

For sure. I'll be prayin for ya!
Fiddler
Fiddler

Back to top Go down

Post by [WoF]GoA.Pun Sun Nov 13, 2011 7:02 pm

ES, I am not attempting to give you medical advice however, maybe you might want to consider seeing a medical doctor. I am not ashamed to tell anyone that at one point in my life I suffered terribly from deep depression.

I went through a very difficult and extremely sad time when I lost my mother a couple of years ago and I just truly felt that life was so empty and without purpose for me. I had and do have so very much to be thankful for in my life but I just could not shake the deep depression. I also had/have all the right stuff as far as my faith and spirituality went and I certainly believe that the Lord lead me though it. I also believe that the Lord allows modern medicine to assist us when needed. Some Christians will disagree with me on that however, they have not ever suffered from severe depression like I did either. The Bible says that only the un-whole need a physician and I struggled with that scripture horribly until the Holy Spirit and my family helped me through it. I did not need a physician, I needed some medication, there really is a difference you know.

Anyway, I did not have to see any type of psychiatrist or anything but if a person needs to do that then of course that is fine also. What I had to do was take a medication called welbutrin SR for about 4 months. I took it each day, 150 mg tablets x twice daily.

The welbutrin really helped me to get through the depression and I was able to start tapering off of it after around 3-1/2 months and I am completely off of it now. During the time I was taking the medication I was able to search through my feelings and arrive at a point in my thinking where I understood exactly why I felt as I did and I also learned that it was totally normal in how I was feeling. My Mother and I were so very close and it absolutely crushed me when she passed away. I still have days that are not so good but I am able to manage them fine now with the help of the Lord. I am not saying that God was not enough for me during that time when I was struggling, he is more than enough, I just could not come to grips with everything all at once.

Again, I have no shame in the fact that I had to use modern medication for awhile to get through the depression and if you have to get the same type of help then hey, do it for yourself and those who love you big guy.

I sincerely hope that you get yourself some help with it ES before it takes complete control of your mentality and emotions.

Severe depression is NOT something to play with. It can be devastating.

Good luck to you and may God bless you and help you partner.

I certainly have been praying for you.
[WoF]GoA.Pun
[WoF]GoA.Pun
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ES45 Mon Nov 14, 2011 8:28 am

Thanks guys..... im considering going to doctor and getting some medicine to help with my depression.............
ES45
ES45

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 14, 2011 5:51 pm

hey es if you are able to use xfire you can hit me up on there or in forum pm
ive been there, recently too, i am actually just coming out of a very deep depression, i can help you through it cause it is a battle that i surely know cause ive been there

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuzzy Mon Nov 14, 2011 6:07 pm

Hope you get better ES45. Just hang in there and it will be over. Just think of the time with you and me on Pavlov and you got that 360 off the roof. Think of the good times. You can watch our montage on youtube if it would cheer you up. best of luck, ill be praying
fuzzy

Fuzzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 14, 2011 6:43 pm

if ya want im learning how to edit and make vids at school so you fuzzy and i could make that montage and your video idea if you want

Back to top Go down

Post by UncleFrank Tue Nov 15, 2011 1:05 am

Hang in there ES! We love ya buddy! Ole Unc has always had a soft spot for ole ES. Liked u from the "get go" buddy.
UncleFrank
UncleFrank
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next