[WOF] - Warriors Of Faith
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Call of Duty 1 1.5
2 New campaigns for call of duty Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2022 7:15 pm by Howell

» Hello Old {MsM} Friends!
2 New campaigns for call of duty Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2022 3:20 pm by [WoF]OldMan

» I miss the old days
2 New campaigns for call of duty Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2020 8:16 am by Howell

» (Updates) How is everone?
2 New campaigns for call of duty Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2020 5:56 pm by [WoF]COL.Papi

» Facebook
2 New campaigns for call of duty Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2018 11:35 pm by Musik

» Other Games
2 New campaigns for call of duty Icon_minitimeMon Jun 26, 2017 3:11 pm by Agent K

» COD WWII
2 New campaigns for call of duty Icon_minitimeThu Jun 01, 2017 5:26 pm by Howell

» Checking in
2 New campaigns for call of duty Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2016 7:30 pm by Howell

» Hello Everybody!!!!
2 New campaigns for call of duty Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2016 6:06 pm by Howell

» Shifty aka Old school MsM member!
2 New campaigns for call of duty Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2016 5:29 am by [WoF]James_E

» Hello Everyone
2 New campaigns for call of duty Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2016 10:37 pm by [WoF]James_E

» Agent K is back
2 New campaigns for call of duty Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2016 12:06 pm by Agent K

» Happy Birthday
2 New campaigns for call of duty Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2016 4:34 pm by Pun

» Prayer request
2 New campaigns for call of duty Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2016 4:25 pm by Pun

» Badger
2 New campaigns for call of duty Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2016 4:49 pm by Badger

» Happy New Year!
2 New campaigns for call of duty Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2016 4:48 pm by Badger

» New Job-Prayers Needed
2 New campaigns for call of duty Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2015 2:38 pm by Pun

» Death in family
2 New campaigns for call of duty Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2015 4:13 am by Pun

» Phoenix
2 New campaigns for call of duty Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:11 am by Pun

» Happy 4th
2 New campaigns for call of duty Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2015 2:30 pm by [WoF]James_E

PayPal Donations

Teamspeak Monitor
teamspeak server Hosting by InstantTeamSpeak.comTesting:

2 New campaigns for call of duty

5 posters

Go down

2 New campaigns for call of duty Empty 2 New campaigns for call of duty

Post by Howell Sun Jan 01, 2012 12:50 pm

First there is call of duty: Operation Market Garden http://callofduty.filefront.com/file/Operation_Market_Garden;68581 This consists of a whole new campaign, desktop Icon, Multiplayer maps, and Part one for americans and part two for the english. The first level though you play as a polish man. Second there is call of duty: United Offensive: Assault http://callofduty.filefront.com/file/Call_of_Duty_Assault_SP_Campaign;98399 , which takes you through the North African campaign as well as some European Countries. And best of all for Assault The New Weapon"Grease Gun" has been added. So check em out I have personally played them and i thought they were just as good or even better than the normal campaign.
Howell
Howell

Back to top Go down

2 New campaigns for call of duty Empty Re: 2 New campaigns for call of duty

Post by Howell Sun Jan 01, 2012 12:55 pm

There is also a East Yorkshire campaign located here http://callofduty.filefront.com/file/East_Yorkshire_SP_Campaign;50503 I have not played this one but it has high reviews. this oned for United offencive.
Howell
Howell

Back to top Go down

Post by Queb Sun Jan 01, 2012 3:07 pm

Are you talking about cod1 or uo?
Queb
Queb

Back to top Go down

Post by Howell Sun Jan 01, 2012 3:17 pm

operation market garden is for cod 1. the other 2 are for united offensive
Howell
Howell

Back to top Go down

Post by [WoF]GoA.Pun Sun Jan 01, 2012 3:23 pm

I have one campaign for CoD 2 SP and I have operation market garden but I DONT have the YorkShire or I dont think I do, is Yorkshire the one that changes all the players avatars to women? Lol if it is then I do have that one also.
[WoF]GoA.Pun
[WoF]GoA.Pun
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by [WoF]GoA.Pun Sun Jan 01, 2012 3:31 pm

I really enjoy playing CoD 2 on SP. The MP mode for me pings so much but I really love SP. Go here to find several different SP campaigns that will blow your mind lol. Very fun. Thanks Howell

http://callofduty.filefront.com/files/Call_of_Duty_2/Maps/Single-Player;7898
[WoF]GoA.Pun
[WoF]GoA.Pun
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Queb Sun Jan 01, 2012 3:31 pm

If we become woman we gonna play with barbie and let the guns down Rolling Eyes
no thanks!
Queb
Queb

Back to top Go down

Post by [WoF]GoA.Pun Sun Jan 01, 2012 3:33 pm

Yeah that one was pretty weird but its a mod file that Vixen sent to me a long time ago or I think it was Vixen. It was very different but check out East Yorks 2. I think you would really like that one.
[WoF]GoA.Pun
[WoF]GoA.Pun
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VIA Sun Jan 01, 2012 3:43 pm

are they a safe site
VIA
VIA

http://kiltskilts@yahoo.ca

Back to top Go down

Post by Queb Sun Jan 01, 2012 3:46 pm

ok. I played cod2 some weeks ago and if it was a new map, it was downloading from the game by itself, no work to do and everyone could play and that's fine.
Now on uo on some servers sometimes (on base assault) they have some new maps and if we don't have them we can't play Crying or Very sad
For our server on uo, if we don't have an auto downloading for a map we gonna loose the few players visitors that we have specially if they are playing sometimes only as a lot here.

It would be the same I think for cod1, remember when we were trying some new maps
I think we must stay a little bit conservative imo Smile
If we got a membership of 100 members, a lot of pleasure for our admins, we will build. I would like to create Quebec city plaines d'abraham' map for base assault look on google map around the B point tag and zoom to see: plaines d'abraham, qc Plaines d'Abraham, Québec, QC G1R 5H8, Canada

For now, for me, when I was young, some years ago only, we were sometimes so few to play baseball or hockey for example 7 players to play baseball on the ground.... pc were not there, that why some were playing inside with small plastic soldiers or lego or barbie ..... lollll
Queb
Queb

Back to top Go down

Post by VIA Sun Jan 01, 2012 3:55 pm

maybe pun could post a safe site to download maps nan i dont like barbie ether hard core cod for me is good queb nothing fancy .coarse i liked cod 2 to but found it offul dark to play
VIA
VIA

http://kiltskilts@yahoo.ca

Back to top Go down

Post by [WoF]GoA.Pun Sun Jan 01, 2012 3:57 pm

Yeah we may set up some map downloads for our MP players for our UO server like we did with our 1.3 server but for now all is good I think. The maps that wG1RM sM12 BAR lol. Hehehehehe.
[WoF]GoA.Pun
[WoF]GoA.Pun
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Howell Sun Jan 01, 2012 4:03 pm

Yes the links do lead to a safe site. It leads to file front i have downloaded many mods and maps from that place and i have never gotten a virus from it.File front is probably the safest place to download game files from. So Yes via the Site is very safe. I have never played CoD 2 is it much different than cod 1 or united offensive?
Howell
Howell

Back to top Go down

Post by Howell Sun Jan 01, 2012 4:20 pm

http://callofduty.filefront.com/file/UO_Extra_Weapons;64192x#921874 I just posted this because i thought it was neat. It allows for each team to chose more than the basic weapons, it adds all new weapons to the selection screen like the scopeless fg42, the grease gun, the flamethrower and more. just a possibility for the server to make it stand out more than the others.
Howell
Howell

Back to top Go down

Post by Queb Sun Jan 01, 2012 4:31 pm

for me cod 2 is not more interesting than cod1; I just played teamdeath on cod2 and sometimes is like now sometimes on cod1 spray and wash... the enemies Smile
I miss the small time that we had some new maps on cod1
It would have been very funny to play them but we were not too many.
As for now on uo, my wish is to be at least 10 on each teams so the game wont be just boom the bunker but defend it and more strategy Smile
So Marn and Frank won't just boom me with their tanks!! (i called it cheap cheap shot and cheap again). Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes

Last edited by {MsM}SGM.Queb on Sun Jan 01, 2012 5:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Queb
Queb

Back to top Go down

Post by Howell Sun Jan 01, 2012 4:40 pm

haha yeah we were playing the other night and there was a fair amount of people playing and it was very fun. its just a good thing i was on Frank and Marns team Very Happy
Howell
Howell

Back to top Go down

Post by Vixen Sun Jan 01, 2012 11:41 pm

{MsM}GOA.Pun wrote:Yeah that one was pretty weird but its a mod file that Vixen sent to me a long time ago or I think it was Vixen. It was very different but check out East Yorks 2. I think you would really like that one.

lol... if that was mine it was a good long time ago... i never even finished that mod... or I don't think I did. It was one of my many mods that where lost when my HD crashed that time : (
On that could you mediafire it to me sometime Pun?

-Vixen

Ps: Did that new file fix that UO issue?
Vixen
Vixen

Back to top Go down

Post by [WoF]GoA.Pun Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:40 am

I am going to PM myself a reminder to get that mod file to you Vix when i get on my other computer brother. Pretty sure its one of yours.. God bless you man.
[WoF]GoA.Pun
[WoF]GoA.Pun
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Queb Mon Jan 02, 2012 1:22 am

Can we talk about a good minimser too for uo that one we have for cod1 do not work Sad
My gmser version is: 1.1.0.5
Thanks.
If it would be better in an other post/forum,please let me know.
Queb
Queb

Back to top Go down

Post by Vixen Mon Jan 02, 2012 3:04 am

{MsM}SGM.Queb wrote:Can we talk about a good minimser too for uo that one we have for cod1 do not work Sad
My gmser version is: 1.1.0.5
Thanks.
If it would be better in an other post/forum,please let me know.

The Q3e minimizer should work. You can find the download in "tech talk" pun posted it. The bright fix is in here somewhere too... I can't find it since it was posted via my old acct. I will try to rember to look it up later and post it here.

*Edit: the white fix is several stikied threads below the minimizer download. It is called "Fix for white screen while minimizing" Merceri posted it. Sorry I can't link it I'm on my tablet.

-Vixen
Vixen
Vixen

Back to top Go down

Post by [WoF]GoA.Pun Mon Jan 02, 2012 3:32 am

Quebbie, if you already have the v1.51 Q3E minimizer for CoD 1.3 then you have what you need for UO also. That same minimizer will work as Vixen said. Maybe the reason it is not working on CoD UO is because you may have it set for CoD1. Just go to the settings on the minimizer and set it to "automatic game detection". Then try it again. Let us know if that fixes it.

Download link for v1.51 Q3E minimizer:

http://www.gamefront.com/files/service/thankyou?id=4393767

2 New campaigns for call of duty Minimi11
[WoF]GoA.Pun
[WoF]GoA.Pun
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 02, 2012 6:15 pm

pun that extra weapons thing looks sweet

Back to top Go down