[WOF] - Warriors Of Faith
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Call of Duty 1 1.5
New year now - may be moving on guys Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2022 7:15 pm by Howell

» Hello Old {MsM} Friends!
New year now - may be moving on guys Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2022 3:20 pm by [WoF]OldMan

» I miss the old days
New year now - may be moving on guys Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2020 8:16 am by Howell

» (Updates) How is everone?
New year now - may be moving on guys Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2020 5:56 pm by [WoF]COL.Papi

» Facebook
New year now - may be moving on guys Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2018 11:35 pm by Musik

» Other Games
New year now - may be moving on guys Icon_minitimeMon Jun 26, 2017 3:11 pm by Agent K

» COD WWII
New year now - may be moving on guys Icon_minitimeThu Jun 01, 2017 5:26 pm by Howell

» Checking in
New year now - may be moving on guys Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2016 7:30 pm by Howell

» Hello Everybody!!!!
New year now - may be moving on guys Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2016 6:06 pm by Howell

» Shifty aka Old school MsM member!
New year now - may be moving on guys Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2016 5:29 am by [WoF]James_E

» Hello Everyone
New year now - may be moving on guys Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2016 10:37 pm by [WoF]James_E

» Agent K is back
New year now - may be moving on guys Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2016 12:06 pm by Agent K

» Happy Birthday
New year now - may be moving on guys Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2016 4:34 pm by Pun

» Prayer request
New year now - may be moving on guys Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2016 4:25 pm by Pun

» Badger
New year now - may be moving on guys Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2016 4:49 pm by Badger

» Happy New Year!
New year now - may be moving on guys Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2016 4:48 pm by Badger

» New Job-Prayers Needed
New year now - may be moving on guys Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2015 2:38 pm by Pun

» Death in family
New year now - may be moving on guys Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2015 4:13 am by Pun

» Phoenix
New year now - may be moving on guys Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:11 am by Pun

» Happy 4th
New year now - may be moving on guys Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2015 2:30 pm by [WoF]James_E

PayPal Donations

Teamspeak Monitor
teamspeak server Hosting by InstantTeamSpeak.comTesting:

New year now - may be moving on guys

4 posters

Go down

New year now - may be moving on guys Empty New year now - may be moving on guys

Post by [WoF]GoA.Pun Thu Jan 09, 2014 10:50 am

Really been giving it a lot of thought and I may be moving on guys. Just not into the whole CoD thing like I used to be and every time I sit down to play some, I just dont even feel up to it. I dont know if it is because I am very tired or just burnt out. Anyway, I am thinking about letting it go. Maybe just keep the forum up to par but turn the rest over to Termi and Badger. I have not spoken with them yet about it so Badger and Termi, after reading this post, please message me and let me know what you think about taking over MsM.

I will get back with you all shortly. Very best regards to each of you and God bless you all.

Pun
[WoF]GoA.Pun
[WoF]GoA.Pun
Admin

Back to top Go down

New year now - may be moving on guys Empty Re: New year now - may be moving on guys

Post by [WoF]BG.Terminator Thu Jan 09, 2014 9:50 pm

Sent ya a PM Pun.
[WoF]BG.Terminator
[WoF]BG.Terminator

Back to top Go down

New year now - may be moving on guys Empty Re: New year now - may be moving on guys

Post by [WoF]GoA.Pun Fri Jan 10, 2014 1:54 pm

Replied. Thanks
[WoF]GoA.Pun
[WoF]GoA.Pun
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BigShow Tue Jan 14, 2014 4:33 pm

Understand. Im havin a hard time gettin into the new game. Been on the server several times. Rarely anyone there. Its tough when we have 4000+ servers to compete with.

New year now - may be moving on guys 15517110
BigShow
BigShow

Back to top Go down

Post by Known Soldier Tue Jan 14, 2014 7:59 pm

I kind know how it can be, things just get sooo busy. Heck I havent even had the time to get the new game. Seems life gets really busy just before the Holidays and doesent seem to slow down until well its summer again and Its starting all over again.
Hope you all stay around and hold down the fort, play when you can and when you cant you come back around when you can!!!!!

Known Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by [WoF]GoA.Pun Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:46 pm

Thanks for understand the situation guys and I hope also that the rest of you can hang in there. I sort of feel like a hypocrite though, me leaving and asking everyone else to hang on.. Its just been a long several years and to be totally honest, I don't really like the CoD4 stuff.. Like the singly player but not really the multi.

The bills are paid up until March and I am not in any real big hurry to rush away, seems sort of like a divorce or something lol, I really love the MsM members and have made some really wonderful acquaintances here on the forum and our servers over the last few years too.

Anyway, I will hang around until either I see that I am totally finished or will start playing and get into the game and stay on, just kind of teetering right now I suppose. Don't mean to be "wishy washy" either.

Well, I will see you guys around. God bless each of you.

Your friend forever..
[WoF]GoA.Pun
[WoF]GoA.Pun
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down