[WOF] - Warriors Of Faith
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Call of Duty 1 1.5
Please Vote / Right to bear arms Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2022 7:15 pm by Howell

» Hello Old {MsM} Friends!
Please Vote / Right to bear arms Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2022 3:20 pm by [WoF]OldMan

» I miss the old days
Please Vote / Right to bear arms Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2020 8:16 am by Howell

» (Updates) How is everone?
Please Vote / Right to bear arms Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2020 5:56 pm by [WoF]COL.Papi

» Facebook
Please Vote / Right to bear arms Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2018 11:35 pm by Musik

» Other Games
Please Vote / Right to bear arms Icon_minitimeMon Jun 26, 2017 3:11 pm by Agent K

» COD WWII
Please Vote / Right to bear arms Icon_minitimeThu Jun 01, 2017 5:26 pm by Howell

» Checking in
Please Vote / Right to bear arms Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2016 7:30 pm by Howell

» Hello Everybody!!!!
Please Vote / Right to bear arms Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2016 6:06 pm by Howell

» Shifty aka Old school MsM member!
Please Vote / Right to bear arms Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2016 5:29 am by [WoF]James_E

» Hello Everyone
Please Vote / Right to bear arms Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2016 10:37 pm by [WoF]James_E

» Agent K is back
Please Vote / Right to bear arms Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2016 12:06 pm by Agent K

» Happy Birthday
Please Vote / Right to bear arms Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2016 4:34 pm by Pun

» Prayer request
Please Vote / Right to bear arms Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2016 4:25 pm by Pun

» Badger
Please Vote / Right to bear arms Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2016 4:49 pm by Badger

» Happy New Year!
Please Vote / Right to bear arms Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2016 4:48 pm by Badger

» New Job-Prayers Needed
Please Vote / Right to bear arms Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2015 2:38 pm by Pun

» Death in family
Please Vote / Right to bear arms Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2015 4:13 am by Pun

» Phoenix
Please Vote / Right to bear arms Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:11 am by Pun

» Happy 4th
Please Vote / Right to bear arms Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2015 2:30 pm by [WoF]James_E

PayPal Donations

Teamspeak Monitor
teamspeak server Hosting by InstantTeamSpeak.comTesting:

Please Vote / Right to bear arms

4 posters

Go down

Please Vote / Right to bear arms Empty Please Vote / Right to bear arms

Post by [WoF]GoA.Pun Fri Dec 04, 2009 2:30 am

Obama's new Attorney General, Eric Holder, has already
said this is one of his major issues.
This takes literally 2 clicks to complete. Please vote on
this gun issue question with USA Today. It will only take
a few seconds of your time. Then pass the link on to all
the pro gun folks you know. Hopefully these results will
be published later this month. This upcoming year will
become critical for gun owners with the Supreme Court's
accepting the District of Columbia case against the right
for individuals to bear arms.

Here's what you need to do:

First - vote on this one.

Second - launch it to other folks and have THEM vote -
then we will see if the results get published..

The Question is:
"Does the Second Amendment give individuals the right
to bear arms?"

Click on the link below and PLEASE vote Yes!
http://www.usatoday.com/news/quickquestion/2007/november/popup5895.htm
[WoF]GoA.Pun
[WoF]GoA.Pun
Admin

Back to top Go down

Please Vote / Right to bear arms Empty Re: Please Vote / Right to bear arms

Post by .JoJo Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:21 am

I voted yes!!!!!
.JoJo
.JoJo

Back to top Go down

Post by Radish* Fri Dec 04, 2009 1:53 pm

Now I don't want everyone to start throwing stones at me for what I'm about to say but technically it doesn't. I believe we should have the right to have a fire arm but what the 2nd amendment in the constitution actually says is:
A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
Which translated means if you are involved in a Militia then you do have the right. Now there are arguments about what makes up a Militia but it should consist of an organized group of some kind.

There are several definitions of what a Militia is:
–noun
1. a body of citizens enrolled for military service, and called out periodically for drill but serving full time only in emergencies.
2. a body of citizen soldiers as distinguished from professional soldiers.
3. all able-bodied males considered by law eligible for military service.
4. a body of citizens organized in a paramilitary group and typically regarding themselves as defenders of individual rights against the presumed interference of the federal government.

For the record I have a Glock 23 (.40 Cal) and I would never want to part with it. If anyone wants to talk to me about forming a Militia, just let me know Very Happy
Radish*
Radish*

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenix Fri Dec 04, 2009 8:34 pm

"the right of the people to keep and bear Arms"

yes we do!
Phoenix
Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by [WoF]GoA.Pun Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:40 pm

I own many firearms, as I told another member from a different Clan, I do not want to disclose all the different firearms that I own simply because I would not want any Government or group to somehow obtain my writings or statement / admission to such things. With that said, it would be a terrible thing for any group, organization or Government to come to the area in which I live and attempt to order me and or my very close friends and neighbors to give over their firearms, the only thing I would give them would be a copy of the constitution of the United States and if they demanded more then I would be obliged to offer them something they would realize quickly they do not want. I am a Christian, I strive daily to live a life of helpfulness and compassion for my fellow Christians and others. YES I believe in Almighty God. I also believe that he is NOT pleased with the way our Government is operating and handling the affairs of our country and other countries. I still feel however that I am a citizen of the best country in the world and I am prepared to defend my family and friends to the up most of my very best abilities. If I am in error for my feeling this way may God himself chastise me an show me my wrongfulness but so far he has only blessed me with the means of defending against those that pervert our constitution. I will turn the other cheek as the Bible has taught but dont strike twice because it wont be pretty when I get back on my feet. I WILL NOT willing stand by and allow the U.S. Government or anyone tell me or my family how to live our lives as long as we are doing our very best to honor God and live according to his word. Or how I can worship the one and only God that allowed the very United States to be established. Our forefathers of this great country would roll over in their graves if they could only see this mess that our leaders have allowed to entangle the rights of the American citizens. May God still bless this great nation the United States of America. Prayers, great prayers are needed for our leaders and our nation.
[WoF]GoA.Pun
[WoF]GoA.Pun
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 05, 2009 2:38 am

Yes guns are great. Got an .45, AR-15, .22, Mosin, and an Ak-74. Good times

Back to top Go down

Post by Radish* Sat Dec 05, 2009 3:04 am

My Dad is the gun man in the family. He has what most would describe as an arsenal much like what it sounds like Pun has in his attic. Surprised
Radish*
Radish*

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down