[WOF] - Warriors Of Faith
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Call of Duty 1 1.5
Marines have me buisy.....and TS IS STILL LAME!!! haha Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2022 7:15 pm by Howell

» Hello Old {MsM} Friends!
Marines have me buisy.....and TS IS STILL LAME!!! haha Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2022 3:20 pm by [WoF]OldMan

» I miss the old days
Marines have me buisy.....and TS IS STILL LAME!!! haha Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2020 8:16 am by Howell

» (Updates) How is everone?
Marines have me buisy.....and TS IS STILL LAME!!! haha Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2020 5:56 pm by [WoF]COL.Papi

» Facebook
Marines have me buisy.....and TS IS STILL LAME!!! haha Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2018 11:35 pm by Musik

» Other Games
Marines have me buisy.....and TS IS STILL LAME!!! haha Icon_minitimeMon Jun 26, 2017 3:11 pm by Agent K

» COD WWII
Marines have me buisy.....and TS IS STILL LAME!!! haha Icon_minitimeThu Jun 01, 2017 5:26 pm by Howell

» Checking in
Marines have me buisy.....and TS IS STILL LAME!!! haha Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2016 7:30 pm by Howell

» Hello Everybody!!!!
Marines have me buisy.....and TS IS STILL LAME!!! haha Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2016 6:06 pm by Howell

» Shifty aka Old school MsM member!
Marines have me buisy.....and TS IS STILL LAME!!! haha Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2016 5:29 am by [WoF]James_E

» Hello Everyone
Marines have me buisy.....and TS IS STILL LAME!!! haha Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2016 10:37 pm by [WoF]James_E

» Agent K is back
Marines have me buisy.....and TS IS STILL LAME!!! haha Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2016 12:06 pm by Agent K

» Happy Birthday
Marines have me buisy.....and TS IS STILL LAME!!! haha Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2016 4:34 pm by Pun

» Prayer request
Marines have me buisy.....and TS IS STILL LAME!!! haha Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2016 4:25 pm by Pun

» Badger
Marines have me buisy.....and TS IS STILL LAME!!! haha Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2016 4:49 pm by Badger

» Happy New Year!
Marines have me buisy.....and TS IS STILL LAME!!! haha Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2016 4:48 pm by Badger

» New Job-Prayers Needed
Marines have me buisy.....and TS IS STILL LAME!!! haha Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2015 2:38 pm by Pun

» Death in family
Marines have me buisy.....and TS IS STILL LAME!!! haha Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2015 4:13 am by Pun

» Phoenix
Marines have me buisy.....and TS IS STILL LAME!!! haha Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:11 am by Pun

» Happy 4th
Marines have me buisy.....and TS IS STILL LAME!!! haha Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2015 2:30 pm by [WoF]James_E

PayPal Donations

Teamspeak Monitor
teamspeak server Hosting by InstantTeamSpeak.comTesting:

Marines have me buisy.....and TS IS STILL LAME!!! haha

5 posters

Go down

Marines have me buisy.....and TS IS STILL LAME!!! haha Empty Marines have me buisy.....and TS IS STILL LAME!!! haha

Post by Shifty Wed Oct 13, 2010 12:31 pm

Hey everyone its shifty here,

I miss all of you so flippin much, but I havnt been able to get on because 1. my ts is wigged out and 2. My Staff Sargent has me way busy. I feel like im letting you guys down by not being on and im sorry. But I hope to figure out a way to be able to get on some times. I basically have a hour to my self a day and that is spent working out, haha. That darn PT test is a comin and I gotta be ready. As of right now I am running 3 miles in 18 min, and doing all sorts of lifting and junk. But thats were your shifty has been and i hope to be on more this weekend.

Thanks

Shifty
Shifty
Shifty

Back to top Go down

Marines have me buisy.....and TS IS STILL LAME!!! haha Empty Re: Marines have me buisy.....and TS IS STILL LAME!!! haha

Post by OccSnipes Wed Oct 13, 2010 2:09 pm

Hey Shifty!! Great to hear from you!! Yeah, those PT tests can be, what's the nicest way to put this....."challenging"!!! lol

I'm pretty sure that everyone here understands and is in no way feeling let down, as you say. You are doing a great thing and I (and pretty sure all the MsM family) applaud you!!!!

Thanks for stopping in and letting us know how your doing....please keep doing so as you get the chance.

As far as the TS, there seem to have been a few with TS issues here lately. You might have to uninstall and re-install. Have you put in the new password? If not, try that first.

Keep in touch bud....we're proud of ya and miss ya!!!

Stay safe and God bless!!
Snipes
OccSnipes
OccSnipes

Back to top Go down

Marines have me buisy.....and TS IS STILL LAME!!! haha Empty Re: Marines have me buisy.....and TS IS STILL LAME!!! haha

Post by Fuzzy Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:19 pm

That is really cool shifty. We GREATLY appreciate your work for the U.S. Thats great work your doing there. I just say Have fun and God Bless.

Fuzzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Shifty Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:05 pm

Thanks snipes and fuzzy. It really means alot.
Shifty
Shifty

Back to top Go down

Post by Treason Thu Oct 14, 2010 3:24 am

Yep bud you definately got more important things going on and the admins I'm sure understand your not being on and support you as the rest of us do.... besides you really irritate me on Hurtgen with that sniper rifle anyway Suspect hahaha hope you can get back on soon and if I have any ideas for your t.s. I'll let you know bud, take care and try to get that 3 miles down to 17 mins, I drove a 6 minute mile once ...
Treason
Treason

Back to top Go down

Post by Trooper Fri Oct 15, 2010 2:53 am

The pt test are rough at times. We just have to do the 1.5 miles in 12 min for my age group. Hurry back and good luck.
Trooper
Trooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Shifty Fri Oct 15, 2010 6:23 pm

haha nothin like good ol steamers. ( for those of you who dont know what those are) You do push ups untill steam starts rising off of your fore head. haha love it!!! We had to do those today, my arms feel like rubber..........
Shifty
Shifty

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down