[WOF] - Warriors Of Faith
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Call of Duty 1 1.5
Drexson's journey into the blue with the Marines!  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2022 7:15 pm by Howell

» Hello Old {MsM} Friends!
Drexson's journey into the blue with the Marines!  Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2022 3:20 pm by [WoF]OldMan

» I miss the old days
Drexson's journey into the blue with the Marines!  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2020 8:16 am by Howell

» (Updates) How is everone?
Drexson's journey into the blue with the Marines!  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2020 5:56 pm by [WoF]COL.Papi

» Facebook
Drexson's journey into the blue with the Marines!  Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2018 11:35 pm by Musik

» Other Games
Drexson's journey into the blue with the Marines!  Icon_minitimeMon Jun 26, 2017 3:11 pm by Agent K

» COD WWII
Drexson's journey into the blue with the Marines!  Icon_minitimeThu Jun 01, 2017 5:26 pm by Howell

» Checking in
Drexson's journey into the blue with the Marines!  Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2016 7:30 pm by Howell

» Hello Everybody!!!!
Drexson's journey into the blue with the Marines!  Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2016 6:06 pm by Howell

» Shifty aka Old school MsM member!
Drexson's journey into the blue with the Marines!  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2016 5:29 am by [WoF]James_E

» Hello Everyone
Drexson's journey into the blue with the Marines!  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2016 10:37 pm by [WoF]James_E

» Agent K is back
Drexson's journey into the blue with the Marines!  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2016 12:06 pm by Agent K

» Happy Birthday
Drexson's journey into the blue with the Marines!  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2016 4:34 pm by Pun

» Prayer request
Drexson's journey into the blue with the Marines!  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2016 4:25 pm by Pun

» Badger
Drexson's journey into the blue with the Marines!  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2016 4:49 pm by Badger

» Happy New Year!
Drexson's journey into the blue with the Marines!  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2016 4:48 pm by Badger

» New Job-Prayers Needed
Drexson's journey into the blue with the Marines!  Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2015 2:38 pm by Pun

» Death in family
Drexson's journey into the blue with the Marines!  Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2015 4:13 am by Pun

» Phoenix
Drexson's journey into the blue with the Marines!  Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:11 am by Pun

» Happy 4th
Drexson's journey into the blue with the Marines!  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2015 2:30 pm by [WoF]James_E

PayPal Donations

Teamspeak Monitor
teamspeak server Hosting by InstantTeamSpeak.comTesting:

Drexson's journey into the blue with the Marines!

+10
Jersey
Badger
[WoF]GoA.Pun
Musik
Kennison
Pun
SurkuS
Phoenix
[WoF]OldMan
Shifty
14 posters

Go down

Drexson's journey into the blue with the Marines!  Empty Drexson's journey into the blue with the Marines!

Post by Shifty Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:25 pm

Half a league, half a league,Half a league onward.
All in the valley of Death Rode the six hundred.
"Forward, the Light Brigade!"Charge for the guns!" he said.
Into the valley of Death Rode the six hundred.
"Forward, the Light Brigade!
"Was there a man dismay'd?
Not tho' the soldier knew Someone had blunder'd.
Their's not to make reply,Their's not to reason why,Their's but to do and die.
Into the valley of Death Rode the six hundred.
Cannon to right of them,Cannon to left of them,Cannon in front of them Volley'd and thunder'd; Storm'd at with shot and shell, Boldly they rode and well, Into the jaws of Death,Into the mouth of Hell Rode the six hundred.
Flash'd all their sabres bare, Flash'd as they turn'd in air, Sabring the gunners there, Charging an army, while All the world wonder'd.
Plunged in the battery-smoke Right thro' the line they broke;Cossack and Russian Reel'd from the sabre stroke Shatter'd and sunder'd.
Then they rode back, but not, Not the six hundred.
Cannon to right of them,Cannon to left of them,Cannon behind them Volley'd and thunder'd;Storm'd at with shot and shell,While horse and hero fell,They that had fought so wellCame thro' the jaws of DeathBack from the mouth of Hell.
All that was left of them,Left of six hundred.
When can their glory fade?
O the wild charge they made!
All the world wondered.
Honor the charge they made,Honor the Light Brigade,Noble six hundred.

Hey everyone,

I know I havnt been around much so here is an update about me! I get sworn in on may 15th, into the United States Marine Corps. To tell you the truth im pretty scared. For all of you who know what I am talking about, my MOS looks like its going to be infantry until I get my Bachelors degree to become and officer. While in the infantry I might be going Force Recon, cuz sniping is mah thing Wink. But just wanted to know I think of you guys daily, and the influence you have had on my life.
I wanted to thank Pun and Marn for being my second Dads, some of you know my father almost died and those two old farts really helped me out. Its kind of retarded how a dumb ol game can really bring someone together and create a life long friendship. Marn you really are making a difference in us young kids lives. So your money isnt just going to waste and I hope you know that. Pun that day when you burned your hands all up, was probably the saddest day I have had while in MsM. But your one tough cookie and I want to have the strength and endurance you had during that while on the Battle Field.

We have had some great times and im looking forward to the next long time I will be here. Wink (Just gotta get thru all of this PT) But just wanted to let ya know where ever I will go, I will never forget you guys. I plan on being on and off for the next year so I cant really tell you when I will be on but I will try to atleast once a week.

you guys are awesome,

Your friend, your partner, your lil buddy, your killer from the bushes, and your next good lookin fella in dress blues,

Shifty (Head Sniper)

Drexson Philip Simmons
Shifty
Shifty

Back to top Go down

Drexson's journey into the blue with the Marines!  Empty Re: Drexson's journey into the blue with the Marines!

Post by [WoF]OldMan Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:39 pm

Godspeed Shifty/Drexson.

Like I have mentioned before, I have the utmost admiration and respect for you and all the other young men and women willing to serve this country. I wish you the very best and I pray that you keep yourself safe during your time as a Marine.

My son who is Army would probably be frowning at me right now with my fraternizing with a Marine...hahahahaha.

Take care of yourself Drexson, look forward to having you keep us abreast of what you are up to as a Marine.

[WoF]OldMan

Back to top Go down

Drexson's journey into the blue with the Marines!  Empty Re: Drexson's journey into the blue with the Marines!

Post by Phoenix Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:10 pm

Sounds like fun Shifty, I am planning on joining the Air Force myself. Alot of good buddies are joining the Marines, but my dad was Air Force and thus I will be.

Thank you for your service to our country.
Phoenix
Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:21 pm

hey shifty sounds dangerous be careful

Back to top Go down

Post by SurkuS Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:23 pm

Bro, U take care. GL out there man and come back safe. Ill be praying.

SurkuS
SurkuS

Back to top Go down

Post by Pun Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:31 pm

Been a privledge having ya around shifty.I was also in the infantry,But army.God' speed brother.Keep your head up and remember.You were MsM first.Love ya Buddy God Bless

marn

Pun

Back to top Go down

Post by Kennison Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:10 pm

God Bless Shifty and Thank you for your service.
Kennison
Kennison

Back to top Go down

Post by Musik Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:24 pm

Thanks for the info Shifty and I am glad you are serving our country and me personally in this way. I hope you succeed in all of your training. Good luck and God speed !
Musik
Musik

Back to top Go down

Post by [WoF]GoA.Pun Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:01 pm

Good luck and God bless you shifty. Hope all works out well for you partner on the real battle front. We will see you around. Let us know how things are going from time to time ok. Your in my prayers. Later on.
[WoF]GoA.Pun
[WoF]GoA.Pun
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Badger Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:26 am

Sounds like you have quite the future ahead of you!

Good luck man, I hope only the best for you. God bless, and stay safe. Thanks you for your service to our nation.

Prayers,
Eric
Badger
Badger

Back to top Go down

Post by Jersey Thu Jan 20, 2011 2:37 pm

Wow. Good for you, and my best wishes go with you.
Stay safe and do your best.

Jersey

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuzzy Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:13 pm

Good luck shifty and ill be praying for you. Have fun out there and God Bless you

Fuzzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Hertz Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:46 am

God bless you for serving Very Happy please stay safe i dont want to lose a member of the clan when i just got here Sad
Hertz
Hertz

Back to top Go down

Post by Shifty Fri Jan 21, 2011 6:55 pm

Thanks everyone! I should be leaving for basic at the end of this year.
Shifty
Shifty

Back to top Go down

Post by Queb Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:33 am

Drexson, you seem happy; that's the most important!!
take care and have fun guy!
Queb
Queb

Back to top Go down

Post by VIA Mon Jan 24, 2011 1:46 am

sniping is like playing chicken with bullets see who gets hit first your sniping while someone is sniping you see you find him first right Cool
VIA
VIA

http://kiltskilts@yahoo.ca

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down