[WOF] - Warriors Of Faith
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Call of Duty 1 1.5
Cod is completeley and totally crashed lol Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2022 7:15 pm by Howell

» Hello Old {MsM} Friends!
Cod is completeley and totally crashed lol Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2022 3:20 pm by [WoF]OldMan

» I miss the old days
Cod is completeley and totally crashed lol Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2020 8:16 am by Howell

» (Updates) How is everone?
Cod is completeley and totally crashed lol Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2020 5:56 pm by [WoF]COL.Papi

» Facebook
Cod is completeley and totally crashed lol Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2018 11:35 pm by Musik

» Other Games
Cod is completeley and totally crashed lol Icon_minitimeMon Jun 26, 2017 3:11 pm by Agent K

» COD WWII
Cod is completeley and totally crashed lol Icon_minitimeThu Jun 01, 2017 5:26 pm by Howell

» Checking in
Cod is completeley and totally crashed lol Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2016 7:30 pm by Howell

» Hello Everybody!!!!
Cod is completeley and totally crashed lol Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2016 6:06 pm by Howell

» Shifty aka Old school MsM member!
Cod is completeley and totally crashed lol Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2016 5:29 am by [WoF]James_E

» Hello Everyone
Cod is completeley and totally crashed lol Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2016 10:37 pm by [WoF]James_E

» Agent K is back
Cod is completeley and totally crashed lol Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2016 12:06 pm by Agent K

» Happy Birthday
Cod is completeley and totally crashed lol Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2016 4:34 pm by Pun

» Prayer request
Cod is completeley and totally crashed lol Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2016 4:25 pm by Pun

» Badger
Cod is completeley and totally crashed lol Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2016 4:49 pm by Badger

» Happy New Year!
Cod is completeley and totally crashed lol Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2016 4:48 pm by Badger

» New Job-Prayers Needed
Cod is completeley and totally crashed lol Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2015 2:38 pm by Pun

» Death in family
Cod is completeley and totally crashed lol Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2015 4:13 am by Pun

» Phoenix
Cod is completeley and totally crashed lol Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:11 am by Pun

» Happy 4th
Cod is completeley and totally crashed lol Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2015 2:30 pm by [WoF]James_E

PayPal Donations

Teamspeak Monitor
teamspeak server Hosting by InstantTeamSpeak.comTesting:

Cod is completeley and totally crashed lol

5 posters

Go down

Cod is completeley and totally crashed lol Empty Cod is completeley and totally crashed lol

Post by Treason Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:27 am

My comp wont load any servers on cod (console says it gets info on 16 but browser filters them all) Also I cant manually connect. I would have put this in tech talk but I dont think theres any fixxing it just letting you guys no I wont be on except keeping up with you all on the forums for the next 8-14 days when my new comp should be here. Very Happy anyway try to survive the low scores of not having me to shoot til I get back Cool
Treason
Treason

Back to top Go down

Cod is completeley and totally crashed lol Empty Re: Cod is completeley and totally crashed lol

Post by Smash Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:17 am

{MsM}2LT.Treason wrote:My comp wont load any servers on cod (console says it gets info on 16 but browser filters them all) Also I cant manually connect. I would have put this in tech talk but I dont think theres any fixxing it just letting you guys no I wont be on except keeping up with you all on the forums for the next 8-14 days when my new comp should be here. Very Happy anyway try to survive the low scores of not having me to shoot til I get back Cool

Treason, that is what happened to a bunch of us last summer. Turns out the Vcod servers had our ips banned for some reason. Bunch of us from MsM and a good many members from Ownt were having the same issue. Have Pun get with VCoD.
Smash
Smash

Back to top Go down

Cod is completeley and totally crashed lol Empty Re: Cod is completeley and totally crashed lol

Post by SurkuS Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:21 pm

I've had this problem too once, i just connected through xfire. it worked. but manually connecting should work.. even though it didnt for me. If you dont have xfire and have any questions PM me. But im still not sure it will work.
SurkuS
SurkuS

Back to top Go down

Post by Musik Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:53 pm

Treason do you know how to use your computers command prompt?

If you do, open it and type tracert 69.175.12.90
When it is done take a screenshot of it and post it here so I can see it ...
Musik
Musik

Back to top Go down

Post by Treason Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:01 am

Pun do you think you can check on what Smash said? Also Musik no I have no clue lol but if you p.m. some instructions maybe... or I might get to catch you on ts. thx for the concern guys thats what makes us a such strong clan Very Happy
Treason
Treason

Back to top Go down

Post by [WoF]GoA.Pun Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:08 am

Treason, so you still are unable to see the servers right? If NOT, you can do what Musik said and if it comes back that you are not getting to connect to VCoD just PM me you ip. You can get it by going to www.whatismyip.com, do you know your guid number? If you get your ip PM it to me along with your guid and I can email VCoD. If you dont have your guid I will pull it up on your file but if you have it handy just PM it along with your ip address.
[WoF]GoA.Pun
[WoF]GoA.Pun
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Treason Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:13 am

sorry Pun I used to have my guid memorized lol. I will get the ip and p.m. it to you
Treason
Treason

Back to top Go down

Post by [WoF]GoA.Pun Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:19 am

Ok we have got your guid partner, just get the IP. Thanks
[WoF]GoA.Pun
[WoF]GoA.Pun
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Musik Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:33 am

Treason to open command prompt do this:
1. Click Start
2. All Programs
3. Accessories (it will be somewhere in this section)

It will come up saying C:\users\name> with a blinking cursor
type in tracert 69.175.12.90 so it looks like this
C:\users\name>tracert 69.175.12.90
and press enter ... after about a minute and a new C:\users\name> shows up make the window big so I can see all of the list and take a screen capture and post it here ...
Musik
Musik

Back to top Go down

Post by [WoF]GoA.Pun Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:35 pm

Treason, I got in touch with VCoD and sent them your information EARLY this morning, they replied just a few minutes ago and said that your issues should be resolved now. Let me know. Thanks
[WoF]GoA.Pun
[WoF]GoA.Pun
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down