[WOF] - Warriors Of Faith
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Call of Duty 1 1.5
Stepping Down Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2022 7:15 pm by Howell

» Hello Old {MsM} Friends!
Stepping Down Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2022 3:20 pm by [WoF]OldMan

» I miss the old days
Stepping Down Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2020 8:16 am by Howell

» (Updates) How is everone?
Stepping Down Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2020 5:56 pm by [WoF]COL.Papi

» Facebook
Stepping Down Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2018 11:35 pm by Musik

» Other Games
Stepping Down Icon_minitimeMon Jun 26, 2017 3:11 pm by Agent K

» COD WWII
Stepping Down Icon_minitimeThu Jun 01, 2017 5:26 pm by Howell

» Checking in
Stepping Down Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2016 7:30 pm by Howell

» Hello Everybody!!!!
Stepping Down Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2016 6:06 pm by Howell

» Shifty aka Old school MsM member!
Stepping Down Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2016 5:29 am by [WoF]James_E

» Hello Everyone
Stepping Down Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2016 10:37 pm by [WoF]James_E

» Agent K is back
Stepping Down Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2016 12:06 pm by Agent K

» Happy Birthday
Stepping Down Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2016 4:34 pm by Pun

» Prayer request
Stepping Down Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2016 4:25 pm by Pun

» Badger
Stepping Down Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2016 4:49 pm by Badger

» Happy New Year!
Stepping Down Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2016 4:48 pm by Badger

» New Job-Prayers Needed
Stepping Down Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2015 2:38 pm by Pun

» Death in family
Stepping Down Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2015 4:13 am by Pun

» Phoenix
Stepping Down Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:11 am by Pun

» Happy 4th
Stepping Down Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2015 2:30 pm by [WoF]James_E

PayPal Donations

Teamspeak Monitor
teamspeak server Hosting by InstantTeamSpeak.comTesting:

Stepping Down

+15
Squid
Vixen
Dawg
ES45
Finder
[WoF]BG.Terminator
VIA
Fiddler
UncleFrank
Queb
Badger
[WoF]OldMan
Fuzzy
[WoF]GoA.Pun
Pun
19 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Stepping Down Empty Stepping Down

Post by Pun Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:32 pm

Hello fellas,I know it's been a while.Ole Marn has surley had his plate full lately.I havn't really gotten to talk to anyone in a bit. When I started MsM I did it to give everyone including myself a clean place to play.I never thought it would turn into a second family and some Friends that I could place as my best friends.I am saying this,because I havn't been able to get on much in the last 2 years.I have had a lot of things come in play that has kept me away.I regret saying that it's time Ole Marn stepped down.I will still visit the forums and the servers from time to time.I will continue to pay for the servers until I can figure out what Is going to happen.I know we have some responsable adults in the clan that may be able to take the ball and run with it.Actually I am sure of it.when I picked the admin,i picked them for you guy's,not myself.I know I picked the best .I know they havn't let me down and I know that they wont let you down either.I am sure that the clan and the server will stand.I will talk with some of my Admin and see where they want to head with it. I want you guy's to know,that I care for each one of you.No matter how hard it gets on ole Marn ,I never forget to lift each of you up to our lord every night. You all have been an important part of my life and I will not let that change.No matter what happens, you guys will have a place in ole Marns Heart. I love you guys as my brothers in Christ and friends. This goes out to my 1.3 friends as well... God Bless you all.

Steve/Marn

Pun

Back to top Go down

Stepping Down Empty Re: Stepping Down

Post by [WoF]GoA.Pun Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:01 pm

I know you have had alot to deal with Marn. MsM will miss you man for sure. I really dont have words to put down that can even begin to express how I feel about you leaving but I know you must do what you have to do.

Thanks for all the good times that you have given to me and all the inspiration concerning our Lord that you have shared with me too. I will be around if you need to talk to me.

I just sent an email to Unc today concerning the teamspeak server so I will get back with him and see what we can do. Yes sir we will keep the ts and 1.3 server up and going for sure. We have come too far to let it all go. Its understandable that you are stepping down with all that is going on in your life, that is not what I am talking about, what I mean is that we have put so much into it that surely we will keep MsM going.

God bless you Marn and I pray everything will work out for you brother and your family.

Respectfully always your friend, Don-Pun
[WoF]GoA.Pun
[WoF]GoA.Pun
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuzzy Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:09 pm

I can comprehend where you are coming from Marn. Life is tough. I thank you for all the advice and how you are a good person to look up to. It is an awesome experience here at MsM. I will surely miss you and I bet many others will, too. I hope to talk to you later.
With best wishes,
Fuzzy

Fuzzy

Back to top Go down

Post by [WoF]OldMan Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:10 pm

Sad

Sad day Marn. Sorry to hear the news. Understandable, but still sad news.

You created a server that was and still is, heads above the rest when it comes to an enjoyable place to play. I want to thank you for that. And you are right as far as the admin you have. Pun, Frank and Merc have done a great job keeping things going. I can't include myself in that group.

I hope that nothing serious is going on and that things get back to normal, or as normal as things can get, for you. Take care Steve. God bless you.

[WoF]OldMan

Back to top Go down

Post by Badger Sun Feb 12, 2012 9:09 pm

Thanks for everything you've done! It's been a great time and I'm lucky to be a part of MsM. I'm confident we will all keep it going strong.

Good luck in everything ahead of you. God Bless!
Badger
Badger

Back to top Go down

Post by Queb Sun Feb 12, 2012 9:40 pm

It is really not the post I was looking to see now, no not really.
Ok Marn, Steve, for the little bit we have been able to talk together it is just sad to see your present time for now BUT it has been a GREAT pleasure to join the clan and be in the MsM family.
So, Marnie! One day after one, take care of you Sir! Look over the north east of USA, my wishes my thoughs are for you today and the days to come. One by one, take care!
Queb
Queb

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 12, 2012 9:41 pm

marn Sad sad to see you go, wont be the same without you, (like literally also marns marauders without marn) i hope all goes well for ya, thanks for being a great friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Pun Sun Feb 12, 2012 9:54 pm

fellas you are all more than welcome.It has been an absolute honor to have been part of your lives.I will still be around.i don't think it's fair for me to take any credit to how things have gone for the last year or so.The Admin deserve all the credit for that..They have worked extra hard to keep this server the best server.As i'm sure they will continue to do.And old Man you have had a lot to do with making this clan a good one.I can see how the folks on the server respect you very much.I have been on a lot when folks didnt know it was me.Mostly in spec. But you give folks the benifit of the doubt.Thats what My Admin are about.Second chances.You can be under an alias,but ya cant hide that guid.LOL I should be the one Thanking you guys,not you thanking me.You guys and the ones that have moved on,are the ones that Have made MsM what it is.it doesn't take a rocket scientist to see what server is rocking and who makes it that away.When you come on 1.3.you dont have to look at the name of the servers.just look at the one that has everyone on it.Thats the server you guys made. Again THANK YOU
My prayers are that God richly Bless' each of you. {Pun I will call ya in a few days}

Steve/Marn

And badger you do know,That you are not allowed to cheer those Louiville cardnials on,on a wildcat server. LOL Bleeding BLUE Go UK

Steve/marn

Pun

Back to top Go down

Post by UncleFrank Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:42 pm

Marn ole buddy. Hate to hear it buddy, but know and understand all your going through. We'll keep a seat warm for ya bud. Ole' Unc loves and respects ya buddy and u know where to reach me. I know it took a lot for u to make this post, but know u have more serious matters to pour ur time into. God bless u Marn and thanks for all u have done for me and for MsM. Keep ur chin up and keep The Big Guy in your heart.
Unc
UncleFrank
UncleFrank
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fiddler Mon Feb 13, 2012 1:52 am

I hardly know you at all but I just want to thank you for starting MsM. True, the other admin to an amazing job but you started this. MsM has not only made 1.3 what it is, but it has created a community, given an example to others as christians, and to me, it has helped me personally, before I came to MsM I sometimes became a real jerk online because it was just faceless, voiceless people that i was playing with. That doesn't happen to me anymore, and I attribute much of that to MsM. Hope to see you around. I will pray for you, God bless!
Fiddler
Fiddler

Back to top Go down

Post by VIA Mon Feb 13, 2012 3:52 am

I'll sure miss you Marn but I hope .no I know in your heart you will miss us too and may he walk with you everyday god bless you my faraway friend hope to see you on play ing soon YOUR GOoD FRIEND Via
VIA
VIA

http://kiltskilts@yahoo.ca

Back to top Go down

Post by [WoF]BG.Terminator Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:43 am

Wow, what a shock, but I fully understand brother. You will be missed! If I can do anything to help out please don't hessitate to ask.

Tom.
thomasstewart7@comcast.net
[WoF]BG.Terminator
[WoF]BG.Terminator

Back to top Go down

Post by Finder Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:25 am

My freind.......even a commander must occasionly step down to the higher powers in his life. Chris an I will miss you. Your a good friend. and.....
DARN MARN!!!
Finder
Finder

Back to top Go down

Post by VIA Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:29 pm

gee marn don't be mad at me but i put this post on the facebook site i thought it was important to let everyone in the clan to know what has transpired

Notifications

Notifications

Marns Marauders

16 Members
6 Photos
Docs Smile

Marns Maraudes

16 Members
6 Photos
Docs
VIA
VIA

http://kiltskilts@yahoo.ca

Back to top Go down

Post by ES45 Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:21 pm

You'll be missed by everyone Marn ol'bud, thanks for all the advice you have given me. you will surely be missed Sad
ES45
ES45

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawg Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:55 am

I've only been a part of MsM for a short time now, but my word. What a community you have created here Marn. The loyalty this group shows not just to a game that was created years ago but to each other. New posts that are put out this time tonight will have 10 responses tomorrow morning. Folks in this group check these forums like it was their email and not because they have to, but because we all care about the members that you have assembled here. My wife finally got it when I was playing one night and was chatting with one of the members here. She understood that it's not just a game but a way of branching out to people in Canada or North Dakota, or Kentucky, or California. I consider all of you my friends, and so does she. Every great leader knows when it is his time to pass the torch and has the foresight to prepare for that time. . If this is your time then I say, Thank You sir for bringing all of us together. Your creation, as I'm sure you know, is in very capable hands in the administrators that you have assembled.

Thank you again Marn and I hope and pray that you succeed in your future journeys
Dawg
Dawg

Back to top Go down

Post by Vixen Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:33 pm

Best of luck to you Marn,

Thank you for all you have done for 1.3 and for me from time to time too.

I wish you the best, and if I can help in anyway please let me know..

Sincerely,

Kyle - Vixen
Vixen
Vixen

Back to top Go down

Post by Squid Tue Feb 14, 2012 5:27 pm

I just don't know what to say Marn. The best thing I guess is good luck to you Brother and know that you are one of the main reasons I came to this great Clan. You are also a big factor with 1.3 staying around as long as it has. I wish you luck man and I know I have a Brother who will help me cheer on our Wildcats this year to an NCAA Championship *crosses fingers, toes and gray hairs*
Squid
Squid

Back to top Go down

Post by Trooper Wed Feb 15, 2012 2:50 am

Sad to see you go Marn. It was awesome playing against you and hope to see you around in the future. Rockin' da Battlefield!!!!!
Trooper
Trooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Merceri Sat Feb 18, 2012 2:39 pm

Marn,

It definately saddens me to see you hang it up. You have provided an outlet for me and countless others to talk, play COD and receive some much needed spiritual advice.

Thank you for the confidence and opportunity to be an Admin.

I am sure you will continue to be around and play when you can.

MsM will live on proud and strong!!!!!

Brian
Merceri
Merceri

Back to top Go down

Post by Romanian Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:37 pm

"Call of Duty is just a game. What's the big fuss?"

It's amazing how one little game can bring some people together. I remember when MsM was just starting up and how much trouble you guys had to deal with keeping the server clean. Congratulations on how far this clan has come!

God bless you, Marn!
Romanian
Romanian

http://www.owntclan.com

Back to top Go down

Post by [WoF]GoA.Pun Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:10 pm

Romanian wrote:"Call of Duty is just a game. What's the big fuss?"

Romanian, I really dont know how to take that comment man.

There is no big fuss, we hate to see Marn go and its not about Call of Duty games, its about how WE got to know Marn/Steve.
[WoF]GoA.Pun
[WoF]GoA.Pun
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Romanian Mon Feb 20, 2012 5:34 pm

{MsM}GOA.Pun wrote:
Romanian wrote:"Call of Duty is just a game. What's the big fuss?"

Romanian, I really dont know how to take that comment man.

There is no big fuss, we hate to see Marn go and its not about Call of Duty games, its about how WE got to know Marn/Steve.
I put quotes around it. Some people might say, "Call of Duty is just a game. What's the big fuss?", but we know it means more. Smile
Romanian
Romanian

Back to top Go down

Post by [WoF]GoA.Pun Mon Feb 20, 2012 5:46 pm

Well my thoughts WERE, who is he quoting?

That is why I said, "There is no big fuss, we hate to see Marn go and its not about Call of Duty games, its about how WE got to know Marn/Steve. "

Glad you cleared that up for me.
[WoF]GoA.Pun
[WoF]GoA.Pun
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Romanian Mon Feb 20, 2012 5:59 pm

{MsM}GOA.Pun wrote:Well my thoughts WERE, who is he quoting?

That is why I said, "There is no big fuss, we hate to see Marn go and its not about Call of Duty games, its about how WE got to know Marn/Steve. "

Glad you cleared that up for me.
Sorry for the confusion. English is my second language. Wink lol
Romanian
Romanian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next